Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 4/19/2014 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pros-
- Made my hair feel more nourished
-Intensified my hair colour
-Doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking oily
-Only a small amount of the product is needed

Cons-
- Expensive
- Didn't reduce hair frizz

I like to us this product to nourish my hair. However to reduce frizz this product isn't great. To reduce frizz i use the curly hair 'loc' method using unrefined coconut oil and my Shea Moisture curl and style milk which works wonders.

Mixture of 3c/4a hair

on 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM

This oil is the best product I have ever used in my hair! It smells and feels great and makes my hair shiny and manageable (it is the only thing I have found that allows me to comb through what is usually a tangled mess post shower). Other oils (I have tried coconut and jojoba) leave my hair feeling pretty greasy but this oil doesn't at all.

The packaging could be better, it leaks very easily (so make sure to store it upright and forget about taking it traveling). But it is still an HG product that i couldn't recommend more!

on 4/7/2014 1:07:00 PM

Just like everyone else says this oil is perfect :) Smells great, leaves hair incredibly soft and shiny, smoothes fly-aways. Only one small complaint - the bottle sometimes leaks so I make sure to store upright

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Holy Shit. This product is amazing. I have always heard such rave reviews about it on websites and Youtube, but I never really thought about buying it because of the price and because I never really believe the hype about a lot of things. Well, I went into some hair store the other day and the lady gave me a pretty big free sample of this.
AND... I'm shocked, really. I've never seen my hair more shiny, luminous, bouncy, and all-around gorgeous. I don't know what's in this, but it works wonders.
If you are still unsure about buying this, just ask for a free sample at some hair place. They are sure to have it because this oil is so popular and a lot of the time the ladies know that if they give someone a free sample, they will end up buying something in the store.

AMAZING

on 4/1/2014 12:13:00 AM

This is a rather expensive oil, but personally I think it is worth it.

I have very fine baby thin hair...so soft and easily tangle after every shampoo. I have tried numerous products but this is the only one that could give me a near 100% satisfaction, if only the price could be cheaper. Having said that, I would still keep purchasing just because it works for me.

I only have to use a little bit after my shampoo and let my hair air dry and it just detangle the end without much fuzz... and I love the smell. Actually I am using the whole line of Morrocanoil, the shampoo, conditioner, mask and I found that they are all good products.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Can't live without!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love scents and aromatherapy, but this stuff smells like old lady K-Mart perfume to me. Yuk. This makes my curly/wavy hair frizzy. Not helpful at all.

on 3/13/2014 4:37:00 PM

THIS SAVED MY HAIR! I looooveee this so much. It's quite expensive but so worth it. I usually put it on my hair after washing, then I let it air dry and it's makes your hair smooth, shiny bur never greasy and just look AND feel soo healthy. I will never stop using this. THANKS MORROCAN OIL!

on 3/8/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It smells great and makes my hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. My hair is thick and straight naturally but I got the lower half digitally permed 4 months ago. It looks great but my hair was a bit damaged by the process. This helped a lot in restoring it to its previous healthy state (nearly). I've used up my bottle and plan to repurchase!

on 2/27/2014 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Very good for fine/ dry hair, my hair is blonde and learned the hard way that I needed to purchase the 'light' version, I use it every day and I use it as an intense treatment at night before washing the next morning.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products