December 21, 2014 | 982 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Regy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Consider that my hair:
-has been dyed various colors in the past.
-has suffered a lot of process.
-is thin and dry.

I don't think I could find a better hair oil.It takes the tiniest amount of this to make hair silky smooth, help entangling and my hair stayed fabulous for days.I can't get enough of its smell, too.Didn't weight down my thin hair, love love love it!
PS: My mom, who has thick hair, uses this too and she's beyond satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by LiiisaV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ABSOLUTELY SWEAR by this product . Being a hairstylist I honestly must say this has got to be one of my most used products (aside from hair spray of course) :P I use this product on almost EACH and EVERYONE of my clients. Weather you have straight to curly hair or fine to course hair . This product is GREAT ! I know alot of people think "Oil is made for ethnic hair" but that is not the case as all people. This Moroccan Oil is made to tame frizz , treat your hair (obviously) , conditions , help keep your hair shiny , and best of all SPEEDS UP THE DRYING PROCESS ! (No way right?) I actually took a Moroccan oil class and the instructor had mention that this oil helps speed up the drying process of your hair =O So thick hair'ed girls who like to blow dry your hair GET THIS PRODUCT I promise you won't regret it . Also a little goes a loooong way with this awesome product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Fragrancenut

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to purchase as I thought this would be heavy on my fine hair. My hairdresser used it and said I only need a small amount (the product sold itself). I have been using for a few weeks just on the midshaft down on my shoulder length hair. AH-MAZ-ING product. I had used some prior to coloring my hair and noticed less hair in the drain.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to really love this product and would buy into the whole expensive crap thinking that it really is making a difference with my hair. However, I recently found out that Argan oil is so much better and you can actually feel the softness of your hair each and every time you apply it. It is so much cheaper too! It's only $3 for a vial that will probably last you for a good month if you use it sparingly (dime size).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my third bottle of Morroccanoil and absolutely adore it. Nothing smooths and defines my curls as well. It's a 5 for me, but a few things to keep in mind.
- If you have fine hair or blonde hair, this is not for you.
- If you have straight hair, it's a dry hair finisher and you should use a light hand focused on the ends.
- if you have long, thick, curly coarse hair that soaks up conditioners and oils like a man in the desert sucks down a water bottle this is your HG product
Yes, it can build up, and yes it has silicones, but it works! I wash my hair every 2-3 days and alternate between Prell and Moroccanoil shampoo. This insures my hair stays soft and healthy while avoiding buildup. I use 6-7 pumps on wet out of the shower hair. Comb through. Use 4-5 pumps of the Moroccainoil curl cream. Comb through. That's it. I do not touch my curls til they are dry. Then I gently shake them out a bit. PERFECT natural, wavy curls.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product as a staple in my hair-care regimen for a fair few years now and I love it.
It smells quite nice, doesn't leave hair looking greasy (unless you go a bit crazy with it), tames dry/frizzy hair, causes hair to dry quicker (as is the way with any oil really), and leaves hair looking beautifully shiny.
A little bit goes a long way and I only need to use a drop for my medium-long hair which isn't overly thick or thin. As a result, a tiny bottle lasts me over a year so although each bottle is pricey, it's good value for money.
I do recommend caution though, if you use too much, it does get too oily.

Overall, i'd recommend this product for dry, frizzy or damaged hair. Not sure how well it would work in oily hair..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by nknier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got the Morocconoil treatment as a gift for Christmas. I was super excited because I had been wanting it for a while, but being a student, I had to cut it out of the budget. Anyways, I absolutely LOVE this product. It smells great, doesn't leave a residue, and I found that my hair felt soft and healthier even after the very first use. The only thing I thought was a con to this product was the pump part of the packaging. I found it hard to pump out a little amount at a time, because the pump is fairly ridgid. Otherwise, a great product and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

My hair is naturally really frizzy and unmanageable and this oil has helped SO much with taming the frizz, making my hair more manageable, and making my hair appear more shiny and healthy. I will be repurchasing this product for a long time even though it is pricy. it is not super accessible but you can find it at hair/beauty salons or moroccan oil stores. it also smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

This is by far the best hair serum I have used. You need the smallest amount in you Han and run through the ends of your hair when wet or dry and leaves your hair soft and healthy looking. The tip is never apply too much and it will make your hair look greasy. Will be buying this for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ashleylaurenxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this hair serum. I use a little bit on damp hair before blow drying and styling. It makes my hair smell great and it makes it so silky and smooth. I love that even though my hair is pretty fine using a little on my ends doesn't make my hair greasy and gross. Got this as a gift, but once I run out I would definitely buy this again!