Revlon ColorStay Pressed powder

3.2

Talc, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, LEcithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (Silk), Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus, Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, dimethiconol, dimethicone, Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PHenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, May Contain , -: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I agree with cleverk, this is great for setting liquid foundation, and keeping you matte, but I wouldn't use it alone.
I like this alot, and have repurchased it a few times, I also like the packaging alot, I think its very purse friendly. (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This powder keeps my oily skin looking fresh all day at work when paired over Clinique Acne Solutions liquid foundation. The packaging is unexpectedly nice and includes a mirror. This is definitely only a powder, not a power foundation, as it provides little to no coverage. I think the finish it gives is really nice, but as someone with oily skin, my idea of a nice finish is matte. I could see people with normal skin perhaps not getting much out of this product.

pros: it minimizes the oiliness of my super oily skin! it hides my blemishes.
con: i don't know if i got a shade darker, but the shade looks unnatural. i got medium. looks orangey? lol not sure.
ill repurchase this again. ill try the lighter shade, if the lighter color works natural, then ima stick to this foundation. tho im not inlove with this since it's also a bit pricey

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Purchased this product in medium deep and it made my skin look ashy and the color was way off. They didnt have a darker shade, but even if a powder is too light for me in other brands it never makes me look chalky and ashy. Just ridiculous, would not ever repurchase or recommend.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am alittle surprised at the bad reviews for this product, mind you my specific Colorstay Pressed Powder comes in much different packaging than that pictured above (they may have reformulated it). Nonetheless, I don't get the cakey look from this that all others are talking about, instead I get a nice fresh, matte look. I use this specifically as a mattifying powder, not for coverage (I get that from my MAC StudioFix Powder Foundation). I use the shade "Light/Medium" and I am a MAC C4. All in all, it is a good powder for "mattifying" purposes, and essentially avoiding to needlessly re-apply your regular foundation. It is a tad pricey for a drugstore powder and is nothing extraordinary, therefore I'm 50/50 on repurchasing, but it is a good powder for what I intended to purchase it for.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this on a whim because it was buy 1 get 1 50% off. Didn't do any research on it which I normally research everything before buying (love MUA). Not a fan of this powder and I can't really pin point why. It does eliminate shine but I feel like it sits on top of the skin and doesn't really improve the look of my make-up. I was wanting to use this over foundation but it makes things really cakey. Using alone looks horrible. Provides no coverage AT ALL. Powder sits strangely on top of skin. There definitely has to be something better.

This is a good setting powder but since i dont wear liquid i dont like it.Im looking for a powder foundation it claimes to be but isnt at all

I love this powder. It works wonders on me. Im on my third compact.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in medium, and I usually adore Revlon products, but this one was a no. I have fairly combination skin, and this made my skin look so dry.
It does stay on for a long time --I work at a retail store that's always busy and makes me run around and it stayed throughout the night, but that's the only pro to this. Other than that it makes you look dry. It also makes you look cakey. Definitely returning this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love the Revlon ColorStay foundation, but I don't like this powder. I find it to be very powdery & it just sits on top of your foundation instead of setting it. It looks very cakey & it doesn't control oil. I do like the packaging though. It's nice & sleek with nice size mirror for touch-ups. Offers very limited color selection & I find it to be overpriced for what it is. You can find better quality setting powders for cheaper price in other drugstore brands, in my opinion.