November 28, 2014 | 1250 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - 20% Shea Butter Soap

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2002 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I usually love the Shea line, but I just can't use these soaps... still too drying. But the different scents are lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2002 8:28:00 AM More reviews by dweezle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This soap made my skin soft and I had no reaction to it like I do to many soaps. Very moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2002 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

Since I LOOOOVE the 20% shea butter hand cream.. I had the same high hope with this soap.. but I found this soap drying. How disappointing =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2001 11:31:00 PM More reviews by blyss

The scents are quite amazing. I love the lemony one... Verbena perhaps? I also bought Milk and Blackberry. They smell delicious. They are quite smooth on the skin. It's not drying and the scent does remain on your skin. Though it has 20% shea butter, it's still a soap and it cleans really well. The price is my only hesistance on it. I personally like it to spoil myself once in a while.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2001 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Venda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Generally, I like L'Occitane products. I bought a Shea Butter soap in Fig and it is the worst soap I have ever used. Very bad, cheap smell, nothing to do with figs and it leaves oily film on the skin which is hard to wash down.
Very big disappointment.