October 21, 2014 | 1002 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by LucieBrightside

My best friend wears this and it's really pretty and strong. I find it rubs off on other people's clothes and bedding (which isn't a bad thing I suppose!).
There's a softness to it, almost like a clean-linen smell but it fills up a room when you spray it and has longevity. The bottle is gorgeous and feminine too.
When searching for a perfume at Debenhams I tried almost every tester. This Chloe perfume was the best out of every other brand. The only down side is its price: there's no way I'm forking out over £45 for only 50ml!
However, you're sure to receive many compliments with this fragrance! I know my friend does all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very romantic, soft, extremely feminine smell. It is a bit strong at first but after an hour it softens. I picture a woman with class who is very feminine walking in Paris and as she walks by people, a soft breeze of this perfume is around her.
I wore this a lot in the summer and it definetly "fit" with summer weather,but I can also see this being a fall/winter fragrance. You could wear it really anywhere that you go whether you are 20 or 50.
It smells very much like the Stella perfume. Roses, a bit of powder with a touch of sweetness to it like honey and I smell a bit of another flower in there like peony.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm bad at describing scents, but I'm gonna try anyway :)

Chloe is a very clean and feminine scent which is not too strong.
A very appropriate scent for girls at any age in general
But it is really expensive for a student like me, so I tend to use it sparingly.
It actually lasts for a whole day without the need to touch up so its definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by shmeghan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the most beautiful perfum I have ever worn. The price is a bit expensive, but it's something I treat myself to because it smells fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Paisleyann

I use to wear the original Chloe made by Lagerfield back in my college days in the late 80's, where "in your face" heavy fragrances were all the rage. The original Chloe fit the bill with a sweet powdery floral that screamed "LOOK AT ME"...aren't I innocent??

Fast forward to the new formulated Chloe made by Coty and it too carries the tradition of screaming...only this time it screams..."LOOK AT ME...I'm doing laundry!!!
If you like the scent of fabric softener sheets, you'll LOVE the new Chloe!

12 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually strongly dislike the majority of perfumes, even popular ones. The underlying scents are too cloying, bullying or "perfumey", particularly the dry-down. Finally, a scent I love! I usually dislike florals, but this smells like rosy, feathery, expensive soap if that makes any sense. It's extraordinarily clean, light and missing the dense, overpowering perfumey undernotes. You need to be careful not to spray too much, though. I usually spritz my clothes the night before and have a subtle, feminine, elegant laundry smell all day. You can only smell it when you get close. It's the only scent I've bought that my man likes too. I love it!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

I really like this perfume alot. I can't believe I haven't tried Chloe before this. Lately, I have been straying from my main perfumes and moving towards florals. I never thought I would do this because in the past I have hated florals. But this one is warm and close to my skin. It is like rose and honey with a little musk. At first it is a little sharp but then in about 15 minutes it turns so nice and stays that way. Stays on just as long as all my other perfumes, no better but no worse either. I just love it! Not sure if it beats out my new favorite Stella but it comes pretty close. I received a sample from Sephora and I have already purchased in the rollerball version.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jesscwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally, I think this perfume smell like a combination of "Honey" and "flower" and I absolutely love this product. My bf always notices and love this fragrance on me, but it is a bit costy to wear it everyday coz it just like spending 5 pound for each spray. LOL I only wear it for going out or on a date with my bf.
The bottle is very elegant and simple, but the metal bit will turn into bronze/ brownish colour in time.

Just a warning for those who are planning to get this perfume on eBay or random wed site , I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO DO THIS. My friend purchased a cḥle perfume on eBay and she ended it up spending more than 40 pounds on a non- authentic one. So guys, just got to retail store or some good reputation store to get this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by nokh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this perfume, words won't do it justice, but I'll try regardless.

Firstly, fragrance shopper I am not. I am not blessed with the ability to know just by smelling what the top notes might consist of and what the (I want to say bottom?) ones consist of, I always spray testers, put it in my pocket and come back after a day or so, to see what it really smells like.

Chloe is the only fragrance which I have purchased numerous times, it is on the more expensive side, but this is where boots advantage points come into play or anytime I'm at duty free, this I always get.

It's very light, which is what attracted me to it in the first place, can be wore day and night and it lasts for absolutely ages. This definitely isn't "in your face", it's a very subtle, walking past catch a slight whiff type perfume. If I had to describe it, it's a very light rose-y scent, it's beauty is it's simplicity. To me, it exudes luxury.

I should be a Chloe salesperson because based on just wearing it alone (as opposed to shoving my wrist under people's noses forcing them to smell it!) 4 people have loved the smell and bought it, and numerous strangers have asked what perfume I'm wearing!

As I said above, it also lasts for ages, I put sprayed some on a top when going to dinner, a few days later when I opened my wardrobe it still smelt of Chloe, albeit a lighter scent.

Love it, and would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by mochiface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I think it's genius. The rose is pure and prominent, and has not been over-worked. To me this smell exudes confidence in femininity and effortless chic. It is luxurious in its simplicity.