July 24, 2014 | 2029 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

A little too heavy for my under eyes, and can often appear cakey if applied too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by klawson24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite little concealer that I buy over and over again. I use it to cover up my blemishes and my under eye circles. It goes on smoothly and blends easily and gives me with great coverage that lasts. The packaging is great because its doesn't look like a concealer because it looks like a lipstick tube and its small enough that it will fit in any of my clutches so I touch up my makeup on long night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by exx0tic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product I keep going back to. It is so smooth, moisturizing and easy to blend. I don't use this for under eye circles though because I personally like to use a yellow-based concealer and the shades CG offers for this aren't yellow. As for covering spots, scars and blemishes though...this is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

For the price, this is really a find. It applies really smoothly, is easy to carry around and covers red spots or dark circles with enough coverage.
I only use it during the winter because my skin is really pale and I found the perfect shade for it. During the summertime, my skin changes so much with the sun, I use a blend of two concealers (one package) from another brand because it's easier than carrying two sticks.
I've gone through two sticks and will definitely continue to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by peachsmom

I've tried so many drugstore concealers, and this is the one I keep coming back to. Covers my dark circles well, blends easily and lasts throughout the day. While I have yet to find a concealer that offers perfect coverage, I've found that this is the best that the drugstore has to offer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by ashcrme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have really dark hereditary circles under my eyes. I usually use a liquid concealer, but picked this up on a whim. First of all, this is a scented product. To me, this smells like maple syrup. I LOVE how this product smells. When it sets, it dries like a powder. But I really do love this product. After I put this product under one eye, the difference was outstanding.
It doesn't seem to settle into fine lines, either

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom has been using this product for years to cover her undereye circles & blemishes. I recently grabbed this from her to help cover my massive outbreak. The product is very creamy & thick - which makes it cover well. It's very easy to use since it's fashioned like a lipstick. It seems to last forever, so it is a good purchase. I'll be purchasing one for myself now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by BarbieBlondexo

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It covers everything and stays on a reasonably long time. It also comes in colors that seem to suit everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i stole this from my sister today, and i have to say its a pretty good product. coveraage is pretty good, and it stays on for a long time. the downside is the packaging and texture, its kinda hard to blend and the twist up thing is kinda annoying because you have to apply directly to skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using CG concealer for yeeeears. But for some reason I keep thinking it's low on the makeup "food chain" (didn't know how else to put it lol). So I've been endlessly searching for a replacement. I think I'm done though. I've been using CG concealer for so long, I have the application down pat (for me).. I don't HAVE to use a primer, but it makes it sooooooooo much easier to use.. it just glides on. With blemishes new and old, I just dab it on and blend the *edges* of the spot by lightly patting with my finger, let it sit for a sec then powder my face.. I don't get the nasty dry/concealer coloured spot when I do it this way. For under my eyes, I do have lines now and it doesn't settle in there, must be the use of primer because I do think I remember it doing that years ago before I started using one. My circles disappear and it brightens the area.. makes me look so awake and at least a couple years younger lol. As for it being hard to get the last of the product.. I'd say the price makes it worth it to just trash it (if you can't bring yourself to use a brush at that point) because honestly, if you take the time to make it work for you, you don't need anything else. I don't anyway.. think I'll stick with CG on this one.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No