Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

on 10/10/2011 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

What an amazing product, this little stick lasts a really long time. It also doesn't wear off through out the day and it's super easy to apply. Great product!

on 10/9/2011 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i bought this concealer in the color light. and what i like about this concealer is that there's a pink tone to it and when used under the eyes has a brightening effect. its very smooth and blends effortlessly however i do have to top it with a powder otherwise it creases after a while. however its very creamy and does not settle into any lines and has a brightening effect.

on 10/2/2011 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this because it's so creamy. It glides on and feels nice. The only downside is that it isn't pigmented or opaque. The color is very sheer and actually makes my dark circles look worse. I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. If you're looking for drugstore try Hard Candy Undercover Agent or Rimmel Hide the Blemish. Both offer coverage of some sorts (although it won't fully hide dark circles) and tend to last longer than anything else on the market (4-6hrs).

on 9/25/2011 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This goes on smoothly & conceals dark spots & under eye circles pretty good. I wouldn't say it was the best but it is a close second. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it fades a bit after a few hours but otherwise, for the money, it is a great concealer.

on 9/25/2011 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE the consistency of this concealer. Like seriously, it's SO SMOOTH. It stays on, and doesn't crease, and has GREAT coverage. The reason I have it three lippies however, is because of the colors. I have it in the shade medium, and it has very pink undertones, which don't work for olive skin. It does counter the darkness under my eyes nicely, but at the same time, it's not very natural looking, but only because of the pink undertones. I'm going to go out and buy this in yellow, and see if I can somehow mix the two together. But other than that, this is a great concealer.

on 9/13/2011 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I get this in the "Illuminator" shade - actually... I had one in that shade for the last two years that lasted and lasted (still have about 3/4 of a centimeter left of that stick actually) and I realized that I love it so much, I better find a replacement... so I checked stores and none carried the Illuminator shade!! That's the only one I'll use, on my fair skin, it really brightens around my eyes, not totally concealing my under eye circles, but imparting a brightness and freshness that makes me look more awake, without being detectable as makeup at all... I also put in the corners of my eyes. Well, I found my replacement, on sale no less, on drugstore.com... just received it last weekend...and while the packaging is slightly different (just labeling wise, it's still the same twist up stick), its the same great formula, smooth, creamy and perfect color for what I use it for. I'm gonna stock up!!! Illuminator is not an urban legend, just hard to find...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This concealer is too pink for my yellow undertones, and it doesn't work as a "salmon" based color for my under eye circles, either. I have pretty dry skin, and this concealer, although advertised to be smooth, rich, and moisturizing, does nothing to help the dryness. It looks cakey and it creases under the eyes (which is what I needed it for mostly), but a setting powder helps with that. I'm going to buy a liquid concealer for my undereye circles instead. This concealer works well as an eyeshadow primer as it keeps my shadows stuck to my lid. However, I would not repurchase.

A little too heavy for my under eyes, and can often appear cakey if applied too much.

on 8/28/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite little concealer that I buy over and over again. I use it to cover up my blemishes and my under eye circles. It goes on smoothly and blends easily and gives me with great coverage that lasts. The packaging is great because its doesn't look like a concealer because it looks like a lipstick tube and its small enough that it will fit in any of my clutches so I touch up my makeup on long night out.

on 8/7/2011 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a product I keep going back to. It is so smooth, moisturizing and easy to blend. I don't use this for under eye circles though because I personally like to use a yellow-based concealer and the shades CG offers for this aren't yellow. As for covering spots, scars and blemishes though...this is amazing!

Video Reviews & Tutorials