October 25, 2014 | 1659 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 4:59:00 AM More reviews by lovelyharmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great make up remover. soft on skin and not harsh at all. a bottle can last you a very long time as you dont need a whole heap to take off your make up. removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by pandaxen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really sensitive eyes and I actually use a long lasting eyeliner (Bobbi Brown Gel Liner) which does not smudge and is hard to clean off if you don't use a good remover. A lot of removers that I have tried either cant get it all off completely or sting my eyes and cause my eyelids to dry out and peel OR worst, because of the oil content, causes me to have milia near my eyes!

I was rather skeptical when I saw this at the drugstore but I am so glad I decided to give it a go. I was using Chanel's eye makeup remover previously but it is rather expensive and considering I use eyeliner almost 7 days a week I needed an alternative. This remover is PERFECT! It doesnt dry my lids out, it's not too oily to cause milia, it really does remove eyerthing easily and BEST OF ALL, it can also be used on the face and does not cause breakouts! My HG! I have gone through about 4 bottles of these and one bottle can last about 3-4 months depending on how often you use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Zmnim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My sister had bought this so I thought I would give it a try. I wish I hadn't! Even though I don't have sensitive eyes or skin as soon as I applied this my eyes started to burn so I RAN to the bathroom and started washing it off and splashing water on my lids.

Maybe it just works on sensitive eyes and if you don't have sensitive eyes the product punishes you for using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ficklefreckle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really good product. I bought it on spec in Superdrug (UK) as it was on offer (£3.49 - 200ml) and seemed to have fairly nice ingredients. It's dual phase so you need to shake it up before applying onto a cotton pad. It took off all my eye make up thoroughly (I saturate a quarter of the pad and then place over eyes and wiggle the pad on top and underneath the lashes). There was no smudging under my eyes in the morning, or after my shower (that's when I really find out if I got off all my eye make up the night before). It is a little oily so it's a good idea to follow up with another type of creamy or foaming cleanser. However I experienced no irritation. I have since returned to buy another bottle as a back up whilst it is still on special offer. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by weemanmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks to everyone for recommending this and saving me from spending $30 plus on a 'brand' product.

This is a 2 phase product, but unlike clinique, there is no oily residue left on the eye. No stinging or irritation at all. I had washed my face post gym with soap (I know, I know) and some of my Stila smudge pot had not budged and it got it off, one swipe. Mascara I did not know I had left came off too. FYI, I used this with a swispers cotton pad.

On sale, for less than $10 AUS and it is a huge bottle compared to other supermarket brands - give it a go at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by peachchampagne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great products, cheap and effective and takes off all makeup, face, eyes etc. Better than Clinique TTDO as it doesnt make eyes blurry. Love that its so cheap, gentle on skin and works brilliantly on ALL makeep. A Staple for me now thanks to checking these great reviews out - thanks MUA :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Marlinspike

This eye makeup remover works like magic. Removes every trace of stubborn residue in a swipe. I've tried Loreal and Nivea Visage, both of which are require copious amounts of product to remove the makeup, and still don't do a clean job. The Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover comes close to the garnier one, but the garnier one is still far better. Finally found a great eye makeup remover! The price at almost $10 is quite high though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

At first I was a little bit skeptic because it contains oil in it and I was worried that it would break me out since I have acne prone skin. Fortunately it doesnít and it really does a good job removing all the makeup although I am having a little bit of trouble removing my waterproof mascara but apart from that itís great. Another great alternative is extra virgin olive oil, which works just as well as the Garnier Makeup Remover and itís inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by kokosboll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so very happy that this is the make up remover for waterproof make up that i happend to pick up at the supermarket.

I just got a waterproof mascara last week and my make up remover didn't take any of it off (which, i guess, is a good thing) so i needed to get something else to remove it.

Once before have i tried a two-layer make up remover, and i did not like it at all. What i remember from that one (Nivea i think it was) is the sticky, oily residue on my skin that didnt go away. Ick. So i was a bit reluctant when i realised that all the cheap waterproof removers were two layered at the store i was in.

I was in for a huge surprise! This product not only smells great, it reminds me a bit of jasmine flowers, but it works WONDERS: No oily residue, everything comes right off, no rubbing needed, it's not even necessary to use more than one cotton ball with the stuff, no itching, no redness, no break-outs, no nothing! just pure make up remover goodness :)

I do not agree with those who dislike the packaging. I think it's a nice big bottle, and the cap is easy to snap off with one hand.

If you consider getting this product, all i can say is "go right ahead". You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by thupham2

Like any eye makeup remover containing an oil-like substance, this works wonders.
I shake it first to mix the oil and cleanser, it removes all my eye makeup, is gentle and leaves my skin moisturised because of the top blue layer which is the oil part. I only don't like the hole which is way too small, so it takes a while for you to get it onto the cotton ball.