April 23, 2014 | 1424 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - Clean Sensitive 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by thupham2

Like any eye makeup remover containing an oil-like substance, this works wonders.
I shake it first to mix the oil and cleanser, it removes all my eye makeup, is gentle and leaves my skin moisturised because of the top blue layer which is the oil part. I only don't like the hole which is way too small, so it takes a while for you to get it onto the cotton ball.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG MU remover. I can't imagine a better one than this, I am on my third or fourth bottle now. This MU remover has two phases and you have two shake it well before you use it. It removes everything, even maskara and this is really gentle to my eyes, never irritated them.
I highly recommend this product! ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kieustar

It removes all make-up even waterproof mascara with ease.

It's gentle and doesn't irratate my eyes.
1 whole bottle would last a while.

The only thing that is bad is that you have to shake the bottle .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by olinha

This make up remover is one kick-ass product! I've not been using anything else to take my slap off since I've tried it about a year ago - there's just no need. It will get off everything from foundation to heavy eye makeup (including waterproof mascara) in a few swipes, no rubbing involved. And it really is very gentle at the same time, take it from a person who gets a rash from someone just looking at me ;)

I use it all over my face, then either wash it or use toner to take off the oily residue. Works like a dream. As for the price, it's really affordable, especially compared to the product it reminds me of so much: Lancome's Bi-Facil. Garnier's budget friendly alternative is not only longlasting (a little goes a long way, and I wear make up everyday) but also as effective as the ridiculously overpriced Bi-Facil while costing a fraction of the price.

Go get it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by steffels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gets all my makeup off at night- even my waterproof lashblast WITHOUT RUBBING. Seriously. All I do is soak a cotton pad and press it gently on my eye repeatedly until everything is dissolved. I converted my mum from bi facil to this and she loves it as well, not to mention it's cheap as.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jennifer26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye make up remover i've ever had, it's very gentle yet remove my mascara very easily, no need for rubbing!
would recomend this to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by g00dm00d

works perfectly! just love it. For waterproof mascara it's the best remover i've ever found

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyisskindeep18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this product right now. It didn't sting my eyes. It left no irriating residue. My make-up was successfully removed. What more could you want? When i have a modelling job i find this removes even the thickest make-up around my eyes. A brilliant product. I just wish they would work on the packaging. Its annoying-too many spillages!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by melissa028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is by far the best makeup remover around. it is real gentle and it actually removes your eye makeup quite easily! i love that the oil softens my skin, yet even though i have oily skin it doesn't seem to make it oilier, just soft :) i wash with my cleanser afterwards so maybe that is why. i like the smell, its pretty!
unlike most people, i don't have a problem at all with the lid and can't understand why people are complaining? i just tip it upside down on my cotton pad and enough comes out to remove my mascara, and i wear A LOT of mascara! a little goes a long way here.
this cost me less than aud$10, so cheap! have been using for a while and will continue to use it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Why spend lots of money on a eye makeup remover when this cheap bi-phase one works just as well as any of Chanel, Cliniqiue, Clarins and Lancome ones. There is seriously no difference in performance. So I refure to spend any more than 6 euros this costs. And I am sure this is even cheaper in other countries.