E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2010 12:57:00 PM

I use this brush every day! i love it! it is soft and for only $1 come on! that is so cheap and it is a great brush! I use it on my crease, for blending, and for even highlighting my brow bone and it works like a charm! it is definitely a dollar you wont regret spending!

on 8/25/2010 10:47:00 AM

I own the Sigma angle brush and the MAC 275 and I always prefer this little $1 brush to those two. I think it's because it's thinner so that it allows me to create a very fine crease line, smokes out the eye perfectly.

on 8/25/2010 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great brush for applying shadow to the crease and outer eye for that cat eye look! Cheap too! $1!! Love it!

on 8/23/2010 9:45:00 PM

I don't really like this brush. I was hoping it was as dense as the eyeshadow brush, but this brush is really thin. The bristtles are a little bit rough, but maybe thats because i didn't wash them yet.

on 8/22/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Mine came a little rough. However, after using a deep conditioner the bristles became very soft.

I've had mine for several months now and its still in great shape. I've never had a problem with any of my ELF purchases shed on me yet. I use this brush to pat color on my crease, then blend it out using my ELF blending brush.

Highly recommended, for the price this product is incredibly.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This brush is pretty good for just $1. It is soft and the handle is more durable on this one. I like how I can define my crease with this one.

on 8/5/2010 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great little brush for $1.00! I have small(er) eyes and find that this brush actually does work really well for applying shadow into the crease and blending out. Its quite soft, perhaps not the very softest brush I own, but soft considering its $1.00 and I own some brushes that are more expensive and FAR more rough on the skin. Its also nice if you want to brush on a shadow lightly across the lids. I think I'll repurchase another 1 or 2 just to have on hand. I actually enjoy this brush more than I do a couple "fluffy" blending brushes I have. Someone has mentioned the quality isn't consistent, though, so I'll be sure to watch for that when I purchase another...and I'll probably update at that point.

on 7/25/2010 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only eye brush that i will ever use!!! i love how this is white and not some ugly color!!!! It is great for your crease because of the angle!!!!!!!!

on 7/19/2010 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I agree this is the best $1 I have ever spent as well. I used to have an angled eyeshadow brush from Lancome which I owned for like 10years, well I lost it, it was the saddest day of my beauty life. Well, until I discovered this brush. This is identical to the one I owned which cost like $30. This is perfect in creating that cut creased edged shape. This brush picks up alot of color, and its definitely precise so make sure to use a blending brush over this.

on 6/24/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This brush could be softer, but I definitely have use for it. With just the angle of the brush it creates a perfect outer "v" on my eyes, or creates the perfect arc with eyeshadow. I also use the tip of it for my crease. It's a more versatile brush than I'd anticipated. Excellent value. I would definitely re-purchase one if needed.