OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

4.5

It's a lovely shade of dark blue (navy in dimmer lightings, and a smalt/Egyptian blue in brighter lightings/sunlight). The formula glides on smoothly, dries rather quickly--basically, it works like a dream. The wear however, is more of reality: around three days for tip-wear to show. I sometimes just clip the tip of my nails to keep the polish, which is still perfectly glossy (with a top and base coat).
The new Sephora by OPI has a similar shape (Opening Night), but when I went there it was sold out (the only color that did...the blue nails trend really is going somewhere). However, the tester seemed to be nearly the same color (but the lighting in there was horrible--sort of like MAC store lighting, and the shade looked a little 'wetter'). I'll probably try that next, since the formula felt the same.

I was looking for the perfect deep blue with some shimmer. This is definitely it! I love the fact that it never turns "black" indoors..but rather a deep navy. The shimmer is a beautiful aqua color and has plenty of depth. This will be my go to dark/vamp in winter. :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Something about it I really did not like this color on my skin. NW55

Im a bit undecided about this color I like the blue but somethings it looks black on me.On the plus it doesnt chip I bought it off ebay so it wasnt that expensive

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour, the shine, and the quality! This is absolutely an amazing nail polish that last for days. I love how it is really dark when there is no light but when you hit some light, you see specks of aquamarine.

I bought it for $9CAN and it was worth it. The quality was amazing! It was definitely nothing short as expected from OPI.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I bought this online without seeing it in person first. It definitely looks darker in the bottle. I was expecting a bit more shimmer, but it's lovely. Not sheer at all. Of course, the wide brush is killer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

NC43. This color is replacing Russian Navy as my favorite blue polish. First, I prefer the aqua blue shimmer in this one to this one to the pink shimmer in Russian Navy. Russian Navy tended to look violet or purple in certain lights, while this one is a true blue. Also, application is a dream with this color; MUCH better than Russian Navy and the earlier Big 3 -free OPIs.

Again, OPI makes the best, elegant, colors.
Lots of blue nail polishes out there manages to look cheap and gloomy, but this one is such a beautiful deep blue with amazing shimmer. I'm waiting to wear it everyday in the cold season

Yoga-Ta Get This Blue is part of OPI's India Collection for the Summer of 2008. It is a beautiful royal blue color with aqua veining throughout and it some lights, the tiniest amount of purple.

The application of this one was a breeze: on coat and it was opaque, two and you get the color that you see in the bottle. It is a dark nail polish so a good application is key, but to my surprise, this one didn't go on streaky at all. In dim lighting, you can tell this color is blue, but it truly speaks in the sun. It is not a really blackened blue, like Chanel's Blue Satin, and that is the reason that I prefer the OPI one.
I wore this nail polish for 3 days without any chips. By the 4rth day, the tipwear became visible and I removed it.

So far, I have gotten numerous compliments on this color. It definetly falls into the blue nail polish craze Chanel had started back in the spring, but I could this one transitioning beautifully into fall. And why not? Everyone will be wearing wines and plums and blacks. Why not wear a beautiful dark blue to stand out?

I recommend this one to everyone as I see it as a color that would suit just about every skintone. Yes, it is truly that beautiful!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I *love* this color! It's a gorgeous shimmery navy blue with a hint of purple/indigo. Easily opaque in two coats. It's actually opaque with one coat but I had to do two coats to even out streakiness. I bought my bottle online and the polish was just a little bit thick, which is why I couldn't paint it evenly, so I might have gotten an older bottle. I just added a couple drops of polish thinner so it will paint on better next time. This polish dried fast and I'm so happy with how well it wore on my natural nails, but that might be because I used Orly Bonder as a base coat and Seche Vite dry fast top coat. You can see 3 photos of this color on my notepad :) This is such a beautiful color! I would definitely buy it again. It's the most beautiful navy polish I have seen so far.

Top Rated OPI Products