July 30, 2014 | 998 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2003 2:33:00 AM More reviews by IreneK

I love this cream. I have acne prone/combination skin and this doesn't break me out. I have used this for four months now. It has a great creamy texture and absorbs quickly into the skin. My skin was really flaky using tazorac, and this really helps calm my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by NEELAM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great moisturizer. I didn't break out, left my oily sensitive acne prone skin soft, matte or glowing. I got a sample, and will purchase once I'm done with CDLM. www.sephora.com or for more info www.nuxe.com

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by lisach

Wow--although I think there is no such thing as a "miracle cream", this is really a wonderful product. It feels very refreshing and it suits very well my sensitive/combo skin--I've tried a LOT of creams, and I surely will stick with this one :-).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG moisturizer, along with Remede Alchemy. The texture is divine, the smell heavenly, and the results better than La Mer, Revive, Sisley, or Decleor. The price is very reasonable and I love the light souffle-like consistency. I didn't like the concentrated version as much as this one. When this isn't moisturizing enough, sometimes I layer on either Skinceuticals Emollience, which contains grapeseed extract and macadamia oil, or plain Cetaphil cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by okinawa

A very good moisturizer! though I find my combo skin needs a little more in the winter, I must say I like it. Doesn't make me break out, doesn't sting. Very nice smell, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2003 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite moisturizer, ever. It keeps the dry parts of my face hydrated and doesn't break me out. It smells wonderful and gives this glow to the skin after a couple of uses. The only downfall is the price tag ($55CDN), but what can you do? ;o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 12:15:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

Oh I so loved this when I first bought it. It hydrated well absorbed well and truly made my skin glow. But then it stopped absorbing as well and the glow went away? I gave it to my friend and she loved it.If I recall it has a pleasant fresh herbally scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2002 8:32:00 PM More reviews by lydi

I stay in humid singapore and my skin's combination. I was going through a dru spell lately which makes me bought this after the SA tried on me and it hydrates on skin so well.. I must admit I did love this cream. It melt into my skin easily and keep my skin hydrated the whole day.Doesn't breaks me out either. It is a wonderful base for my fdn and it glides on smoothly after tat.
And paying S$56 for a 60 ml tub I think it's $ well spent. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2002 8:48:00 AM More reviews by opoponax

I have very sensitive combination skin and love this. Itīs oil-free, the texture is very pleasant,it sooths my skin and provides just the right moisture. Great subtle scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2002 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Pauloy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nuxe is wonderful stuff and if you purchase them from beautycenter.co.uk, you won't have to pay and arm and a leg for it. Very reasonably priced for the quality.

Creme fraiche is a great moisturizer - sinks right in, really moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling no matter how much you slather on. Smells wonderful too, as with everything else from the Nuxe skincare line.

I think I'm sticking with this skincare range for a while!