Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

3.9

aqua(water),glycerin,butylene glycol,cyclomethicone,octyldodecanol,dimethicone,boron nitride,hydrogenated vegetable oil,hydroxyethyl urea,simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil,PPG-20 methyl glucose,sesquistearate,xylitylglucosides,cetearyl alcohol,methyl glucose sesquistearate,anhydroxylitol,corylus avellana (hazel) seed oil,triticum vulgare (wheat) seed extract,opuntia vulgaris (cactus) extract,jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract,aloe barbadensis leaf extract,camellia sinesis leaf extract,saccharinum officinarium (sugar cane) extract,punica granatum extract,acacia senegal gum,cyathea medullaris leaf extract,bambusa vulgaris extract,avena strigosa seed xtract,camellia kissi seed oil,cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soya (soybean) oil,glycine soya (soybean) seed extract,helianthus annuus(sunflower) seed oil,lupinus albus seed extract,pisum sativum (pea) extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil,robinia pseudacacia flower extract,,algin,hydrohyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate,copolymer,tocopherol,xylitol,dimethicone crosspolymer,propylene glycol,squalane,phenoxyethanol,polyacrylate-13,acetylated glycol stearate,tristearin,methylpropanediol,polyisobutene,CI77891 (titaium dioxide),,allantoin,polysorbate 60,lecithin,chlorphenesin,tetrasodium EDTA,tromethamine,glycolic acid,dosodium EDTA,ethylhexylglycerin,tocopheryl succinate,polysorbate 20,citric acid,lactic acid,malic acid,decarboxy carnosine HCL,serine,sodium methylPARABEN, propylPARABEN, isobutylPARABEN,butylPARABEN, ethylPARABEN, methylPARABEN,ascorbic acis,sodium benzoate,parfum (fragrance),geraniol,limonene,linalool.

on 7/16/2003 5:44:00 PM

Not for me. My boyfriend didn't like it either. Says it reminds him of a Nivea cream he used as a teen.

Although this absorbed quickly, it did not go well on my combo, blemish-prone, sensitive skin. Red pimples surfaced the next day, but I gave it a 2-week trial.

Cream doesn't feel oily to the touch, but it's made with a lot of natural vegetable oils, and makes me oilier during the day. Didn't hydate or make my skin look better.

on 7/8/2003 9:49:00 AM

I have almost finished all of this product, and I feel as if I should sing its praises. First of all, let me just say that it is not the most amazing product I have ever used. It is, however, very gentle and lightly moisturizing. I use it on my normal to oily skin in the winter and on the skin on my chest all year round. I love its light scent. I love the fact that it doesn't feel heavy or break me out. I don't buy all the all natural blah blah blah blah. However, I will buy this product again as my skin seems to like it. I will do my utmost to not buy it in the US where it is overpriced. I will beg my friends going to Europe instead.

on 6/21/2003 3:50:00 PM

Ihad heard lots of raves for this cream so I had high expectations. unfortunately this did not work that well on my skin. It is moisturizing enough for summer but when it gets colder I need something stronger. This definitely does not beat clarins. It did not irritate my skin but I started getting breakouts after using this. I am guite a sure it is this cream because I get breakouts in such an unusual places all the time I have been using this. It is very strange because most people said this improved their skin and pimples disappeared. Have not found a winner for Clarins yet.

the texture of this is nice, it smells great (light) and it had good ingredients, and it's also cheap compared to other creams out there. Unfortunately, it breaks me out! To make sure, I stopped using it and switched to darphin arovita c, and the blemishes, red skin,and bumps went away..so at least buy it at sephora where you can return it in case you need to. Also, I don't think it's *that* moisturizing. if you are over 25, have dry skin, or live in a harsh climate, this would only be a day cream, or a summer cream.

on 3/31/2003 10:46:00 PM

This is my new HG night creme. I"ve searched far and wide for a night creme that's rich, but won't break me out, and I've FINALLY found it!!! :D I love the texture, the light fragrance is nice, it's not greasy, soaks in completely, and I wake up to radiant skin. At $36 a jar it's not cheap but it's better than La Mer :P

on 3/22/2003 7:03:00 PM

This is the only night cream I've ever used that didn't break my skin out all over. I love the light texture, and the way it quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving behind an oily residue. The smell is also very nice and light, and so many face creams smell so overwhelmingly perfumey. A great product!

on 3/19/2003 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this cream. I have acne prone/combination skin and this doesn't break me out. I have used this for four months now. It has a great creamy texture and absorbs quickly into the skin. My skin was really flaky using tazorac, and this really helps calm my skin.

on 3/18/2003 5:39:00 PM

great moisturizer. I didn't break out, left my oily sensitive acne prone skin soft, matte or glowing. I got a sample, and will purchase once I'm done with CDLM. www.sephora.com or for more info www.nuxe.com

on 3/3/2003 3:12:00 PM

Wow--although I think there is no such thing as a "miracle cream", this is really a wonderful product. It feels very refreshing and it suits very well my sensitive/combo skin--I've tried a LOT of creams, and I surely will stick with this one :-).

on 3/1/2003 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my HG moisturizer, along with Remede Alchemy. The texture is divine, the smell heavenly, and the results better than La Mer, Revive, Sisley, or Decleor. The price is very reasonable and I love the light souffle-like consistency. I didn't like the concentrated version as much as this one. When this isn't moisturizing enough, sometimes I layer on either Skinceuticals Emollience, which contains grapeseed extract and macadamia oil, or plain Cetaphil cream.

Popular Moisturizers