Physicians Formula Organic Wear

3.4

Claims to be 100 Free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), synthetic colors, and synthetic fragrances. Also claims to be 100 cruelty free. Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 5.0 Inactive ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) fruit water*, Water, Alcohol SD (Denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annulus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lecithin (Soybean)*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter*, Alginic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Wheat Bran Glucosides, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrated Silica, Iron Oxide, Xantan Gum. *Produced from Organic Farming ***

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought this product based on the rave reviews on here. i was throughly impressed with the coverage as well as the fact that it looked natural and made my skin glow! The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the smell. If I could give this product 4,5 I would definitely a great find. I like it much better than my stila tm.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

All I can say is, this is fabulous. I agree with all of the wonderful things already said. For all of you light-med, yellow/olive toned ladies, this is a perfect match in light to natural. For summer I'll have to try natural to tan. I still love my Revlon Age Defying TM, however this is a better color match, less expensive, organic/natural, larger quantity of product (1 1/2 oz), lovely lavender smell. I gave this the magnifying mirror outdoor test. Perfect color, perfect coverage, natural look, no settling into lines, no looking 10 years older than I am. It lasts all day and no irritation of my rosacea. (will update if anything occurs)
If I was stranded on an island and only allowed one essential oil, I would choose lavender. It is the most perfect oil. Healing, gentle, antiseptic, ok to put directly on skin full strength, repels insects and the list goes on. Don't let the lavender scare you away.

FANTASTIC!!! Love it more than the LM TM and I could buy like 4 tubes of this for one of them. The smell is potent when you put it on but I love lavender, so it's fine by me! The coverage is nice and I use a little more than normal right now due to some skin issues. Really a great product and it's good for your skin! Give it a try!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a really nice product! it covers flaws in my skin and yet it still makes it look very natural! sometimes i just want to put on moisturizer and go, too little time to put on powder or foundation but with this is like foundation and moisturizer combined! i have combination skin, the type that needs moisture and tends to be flaky so the texture of this moisturizer is good to me and it also blends well i use ! i will probably have to buy a darker color for the summer since my skin gets very dark in a matter of a few days.
Overall this is a good moisturizer it makes my skin look flawless, doesnt overdo it and makes it look natural.

I have this tinted moisturizer in natural to tan. I have medium dark skin, dark olive complexion, that is very oily. This moisturizer is too light for my complexion but it blends in well. Once I blend it in it can't be seen at all. It is a nice consistency for a TM and has a strong natural lavender scent when first applied. It doesn't last at all and is gone after a few minutes. The great thing about this TM is that it doesn't make my oily skin any more oily and doesn't break me out either. I apply this with the powder and yellow concealer and it is a great combination. It feel like you aren't wearing any makeup at all. And, I have gotten compliments on my complexion.

Finally, my HG TM that fits all of my criteria: SPF (15 in this case), organic ingredients, long term skin benefits, sheer coverage, NO GLITTER, and cheap price. For reference I have tried Dr Denese (love, but pricey), Stila (hate), Neutrogena (nasty chemical laden product!), LORAC, Laura Mercier (too heavy, thick, expensive) and Revlon Skin Lights (pretty, but not enough good healthy ingredients.) This product truly represents the next big thing in makeup/skincare that is natural, organic, highly effective, and eco friendly. I used the Fair to Light which gave my pale skin a warm, matte yet dewy glow with zero shine or stickiness. I top it with my HG pressed powder, Too Faced Absolutely Invisible powder, and my skin literally looks perfect! But not only does this product give immediate results, my dermatologst said that the ingredients promote healthy skin long term. Plus it is pure quality at a great price!! WIn Win :-)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

* I had to edit my glowing review due to the fact that I have had this for a few months now and I am not as in love as i was at the start... first off, the tube it is packaged in cracked at the top where it screws the top on, so it just blobs out all over the place when i open the cap, so i'm goin to toss it or transfer it to another bottle. I have tried most of the tinted SPF moisturizers out there, searching for the right combo of SPF that evens my skin out, but does not leave me looking like an oil slick or like i'm wearing a lot of makeup. i love the organic aspect of it, I also like the SPF (could be higher but 15 is better than nothing) I also like the fresh scent, it does not linger, but does have a lavender smell to it when it goes on. this blends right into my skin, never leaves a line on my jawline, the colors are LIGHT i got the darkest one, (medium to tan) and it is just right for my winter complexion, not sure if it will work in the summer when i self tan. I use this only in the daytime.

This was a hard product to find, after searching all the local drugstores, I finally ran into it at Walmart. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, and I really like this TM a lot. I'ts quite sheer, but does even out you skin tone. I usually dust a light layer of my normal MMU over the top, and get a great finish.

Love the earthy lavender smell, but it is light and dissipates quickly. This stuff is full of good natural things for your skin.

I'm quite dry and this wasn't enough moisture, on it's own. So I applied my usual hydrosol vitamin e oil mix, then used the PP TM. It's very mild and I didn't get any breakouts or reaction from it. It's so mild I've been using it around my eyes, even on the lids, like a primer.

I so pleased with this I just hope they don't discontinue it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! It gives great medium coverage. A lot more than the typical tinted moisturizer. Its very light and my skin feels great after i apply it. The first time i used it, i noticed the smell,olives and lavander(i love anything with an olive smell). My favorite TM, or Foundation up to date. Nothing else that i have tried beats it. If you start off with a concealer, then put this one on, then tranlucent powder, your skin will look close to flawless. Add a little blush and mascara and you are ready to go. I can not recommend this product enough. I hope they expand this whole line. !!!
P.S. I love that they are using 100% recyclable packaging, its so modern.

This product should be listed more as a foundation. It didn't spread like a moisturiser. The consistency was very nice- light and not greasy at all. i have oily skin, and I did not feel greasy. The coverage is ok, but you need a few dabs to cover- more than foundation I think. The product did not seem to provide enough moisture to be called a moisturiser. Overall, i like it enough to buy again.