October 21, 2014 | 2139 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Mgwhitny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

FANTASTIC!!! Love it more than the LM TM and I could buy like 4 tubes of this for one of them. The smell is potent when you put it on but I love lavender, so it's fine by me! The coverage is nice and I use a little more than normal right now due to some skin issues. Really a great product and it's good for your skin! Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by xzkiskazx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really nice product! it covers flaws in my skin and yet it still makes it look very natural! sometimes i just want to put on moisturizer and go, too little time to put on powder or foundation but with this is like foundation and moisturizer combined! i have combination skin, the type that needs moisture and tends to be flaky so the texture of this moisturizer is good to me and it also blends well i use ! i will probably have to buy a darker color for the summer since my skin gets very dark in a matter of a few days.
Overall this is a good moisturizer it makes my skin look flawless, doesnt overdo it and makes it look natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by orchid27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this tinted moisturizer in natural to tan. I have medium dark skin, dark olive complexion, that is very oily. This moisturizer is too light for my complexion but it blends in well. Once I blend it in it can't be seen at all. It is a nice consistency for a TM and has a strong natural lavender scent when first applied. It doesn't last at all and is gone after a few minutes. The great thing about this TM is that it doesn't make my oily skin any more oily and doesn't break me out either. I apply this with the powder and yellow concealer and it is a great combination. It feel like you aren't wearing any makeup at all. And, I have gotten compliments on my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2008 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Nickicaps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally, my HG TM that fits all of my criteria: SPF (15 in this case), organic ingredients, long term skin benefits, sheer coverage, NO GLITTER, and cheap price. For reference I have tried Dr Denese (love, but pricey), Stila (hate), Neutrogena (nasty chemical laden product!), LORAC, Laura Mercier (too heavy, thick, expensive) and Revlon Skin Lights (pretty, but not enough good healthy ingredients.) This product truly represents the next big thing in makeup/skincare that is natural, organic, highly effective, and eco friendly. I used the Fair to Light which gave my pale skin a warm, matte yet dewy glow with zero shine or stickiness. I top it with my HG pressed powder, Too Faced Absolutely Invisible powder, and my skin literally looks perfect! But not only does this product give immediate results, my dermatologst said that the ingredients promote healthy skin long term. Plus it is pure quality at a great price!! WIn Win :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

* I had to edit my glowing review due to the fact that I have had this for a few months now and I am not as in love as i was at the start... first off, the tube it is packaged in cracked at the top where it screws the top on, so it just blobs out all over the place when i open the cap, so i'm goin to toss it or transfer it to another bottle. I have tried most of the tinted SPF moisturizers out there, searching for the right combo of SPF that evens my skin out, but does not leave me looking like an oil slick or like i'm wearing a lot of makeup. i love the organic aspect of it, I also like the SPF (could be higher but 15 is better than nothing) I also like the fresh scent, it does not linger, but does have a lavender smell to it when it goes on. this blends right into my skin, never leaves a line on my jawline, the colors are LIGHT i got the darkest one, (medium to tan) and it is just right for my winter complexion, not sure if it will work in the summer when i self tan. I use this only in the daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Simplesimon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a hard product to find, after searching all the local drugstores, I finally ran into it at Walmart. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, and I really like this TM a lot. I'ts quite sheer, but does even out you skin tone. I usually dust a light layer of my normal MMU over the top, and get a great finish.

Love the earthy lavender smell, but it is light and dissipates quickly. This stuff is full of good natural things for your skin.

I'm quite dry and this wasn't enough moisture, on it's own. So I applied my usual hydrosol vitamin e oil mix, then used the PP TM. It's very mild and I didn't get any breakouts or reaction from it. It's so mild I've been using it around my eyes, even on the lids, like a primer.

I so pleased with this I just hope they don't discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

I love this product! It gives great medium coverage. A lot more than the typical tinted moisturizer. Its very light and my skin feels great after i apply it. The first time i used it, i noticed the smell,olives and lavander(i love anything with an olive smell). My favorite TM, or Foundation up to date. Nothing else that i have tried beats it. If you start off with a concealer, then put this one on, then tranlucent powder, your skin will look close to flawless. Add a little blush and mascara and you are ready to go. I can not recommend this product enough. I hope they expand this whole line. !!!
P.S. I love that they are using 100% recyclable packaging, its so modern.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product should be listed more as a foundation. It didn't spread like a moisturiser. The consistency was very nice- light and not greasy at all. i have oily skin, and I did not feel greasy. The coverage is ok, but you need a few dabs to cover- more than foundation I think. The product did not seem to provide enough moisture to be called a moisturiser. Overall, i like it enough to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 11:11:00 AM More reviews by jinglecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This would make a good base to add mmu pigments to ( either in the lotion or overtop as a finishing dust), and increase coverage if you wish this were a foundation and not tm. If I had no acne scars to hide, this would be ideal. It leaves a nice glow, the finish is satin, not totally matte. Love the simple ingredient list that is free of parabens. Feels very light on, no stickiness.
You can easily pack this on in amounts that will give you the full spf- there is no trouble using a full1/4 teaspoon, it is never heavy or greasy feeling. This is too good to be ds. Well done, PF!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

First time I put it on I thought, ok this doesn't really even out skin tone or cover much, I thought. Then I put on a little concealer and the pressed powder from this same line and holy moley! It's fantastic! Feels like i'm not wearing anything at all. Moisturizes, smells GREAT, like lavender. It's watery since its not loaded with chemicals so when you open it make sure its not upside down. I can't stress enough how great this is. I much prefer TM to foundation and was looking everywhere for a TM to replace my burts bees one that was discontinued. Couldnt find one so I had to turn to foundation. Which makes me feel like I can't breathe. Then I found this one by accident at Rite aid. Had to have it. I just love it! I love how I know I benefit everytime I wear it. A definit HG.