July 31, 2014 | 2036 users online

Loose Powders - Becca - Fine Loose Finishing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by charlyne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most natural non chalky powder I've used and suits my skin color well. I have sesame for my NC30 skin. It is a bit drying, using in summer is a delight. I still use it in winter though, only my moisturize has to be heavier. Anyway, nice packaging and a credit to Becca again. Btw, it's super pricy in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2004 6:08:00 PM More reviews by sweet1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As with Becca's Luminous Skin Color, two thumbs up goes for its loose powder. It's finely milled and feels so light! But the best part is it makes my skin look real and not cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've jumped on the Becca bandwagon! I just received this in my order yesterday and tried it for the first time today. I live in the very humid midwest and have normal to oily skin. I normally have to touch up 2-3x a day and my foundation fades by the end of the day. I applied my makeup this morning at 7:30 and now it's 5:30. 10 hours later and not once did I have to blot and all of my foundation is still there! It's unbelievable!!! I would repurchase this product a million times! I just wish it was more easily accessible, rather than having to purchase it online. The powder is even more fine-milled than MAC's invisible set powder which was my staple before this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by elle8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this product. i would give it 5 lippies if it had better oil control. really great color selection and the powder smells wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Onederland

The powder is fantastic, it looks its the finishing touch to my make, and it looks like i have nothing on. It really does set the foundation and concealer. If you're looking for matte, this really isnt the powder, since it does let oils come through. But the oil looks natural, which is to me, far more better than matte. And though you may touch your nose, and see the oil come off, you wont see any color. Which is the best thing in the world, since now your blotting sheets wont take of fyour makeup!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2004 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found my HG loose powder! I'm very golden tan with yellow undertones (MAC NC35-42). I got this in Spice. The perfect color, great coverage, and it controls oil extremely well, but it also looks like my skin when it settles in. It's finely milled, but you can tell it has great power at sucking up oil when it goes on. It doesn't cake at all either! I don't even need any foundation with it, and it sets my concealer wonderfully! It looks great all day and doesn't change colors by evening or night. I would pay more than $38.50 for this! I couldn't be more happy with it. The only part I have left to figure out is if it's going to break me out. I haven't been using this long enough to know that yet. Even if it did, I would go on Accutane to wear this color that matches my skintone perfectly! It's a great all around powder for normal to oily skin, unless you have super dry flakey skin and want powder that is more moisturing than drying - this might not be for you. In that case, I think it could make it work if you use a really good moisturizer. It's a great powder. I love this stuff! UPDATE: After a week of use and being in denile, this powder irritated my skin. I didn't break out, but it felt like my skin was being squeezed and suffocated. There is something in it that makes my skin so tight and dry. I ended up exchanging it at Sephora without a receipt and no questions asked. I got Becca's stick foundation in Maple and the press powder in Mocha to set, so hopefully I will have better luck this time around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by cherrychums

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love loose powder, Becca one truely help to set the becca's stick foundation. It is so fine that I don't even notice I put it on but I can just see my face without any flaws!!! I particularly love the puff that comes with it. Usually I use only brush to apply everything but this puff changed my whole view on just using brushes. It really helps the powder to set into the foundation and doesn't look powdery - last all day!!!! If u wear makeup at least 5 hours a day, u have to get this to make everything stay in put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A friend gave me a sample of the Wheat loose powder and I'm sold.
If you can get past the fragrance, this stuff is great for keeping the oilies at bay.
Nice, sheer finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite loose powder and I've tried them all. Just a lovely finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2004 6:07:00 AM More reviews by seba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you only want to get one item from this line, this should be it! Becca loose powders is amazing, especially for people that hates powder. It's so fine and silky you won't feel too matte or masky using it. One more pluses is the color range, there must be one that suits your skintone, Sesame being the universal shades. I have Eggshell in the fragrant formula (which I loveee BTW), and Sesame that I use on top of Cashmere LSF. I love Eggshell because it's lighter than my skintone thus brightens more.
Edited: I just got myself Bisque because of Becca's CS recommendation that it's more suitable to use over Cashmere. Haven't used it but I just want to comment on the sizes, my Eggshell which I bought 4-5 yrs ago are 40gr, Sesame 2 yrs ago 30gr, and Bisque is only 20gr!!! I was quite shocked. It's more convenient for travelling though.