November 28, 2014 | 2000 users online

Crème - Becca - Stick Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by teenysquirrel

I've been using Stila tinted moisturizer(in warm & bronze), but I've decided to switch to Becca stick foundation in Mallow. I use it with the skin perfector in Opal. I love the fact that it has great sun protection, plus very moisturizing. (3/20/06)

UPDATE(1/24/08) Too greasy for my skin type(acne prone, oily). I only use mineral powder makeup now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2005 12:44:00 AM More reviews by starrynight1

Someone at sephora put this makeup on me. it looked beautiful and i was absolutely hooked. but when i got the foundation myself, i noticed that the color went on darker than my own complexion. to my surprise, it blended right into my skin. the darkenss disappeared. i love how perfect this makes my skin. plus its full of vitamins and UVA UVB protection, an added bonus. the only thing is that this is thick and somewhat heavy. i cannot wear this during the summer but its great for these cold winter months as it adds extra moisture. the loose powder is an absolute necessity to give it a nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2005 7:47:00 PM More reviews by iluverwin

I actually have a small sample from sephora and it is lasting me forever. I use this item just to spot conceal on top of the tinted primer that becca has. I love the consistency and it does not leave my face feeling greasy. Last real well when set with a loose powder. My face is left with clean looking healthy skin. I do have lots of acne scars that i am spot covering. I dont usually like stick foundations but this one i really like. Will repurchase after i fininsh my sample.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2005 7:35:00 AM More reviews by roberto40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm under the impression that all the medium shades (I tried it in pecan, honey and syrup) are on the yellow side and extremely similar...... so many shades for nothing!
The worst thing is that this foundation is greasy like an heavy theatrical make-up but doesn't give any coverage at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ah63

I usually use this over luminous skin color and follow with powder since it tends to be kind of shiny. I think it covers pretty well. I just have a little redness on and around my nose and It covers it great. Don't know if it covers anything major though. I usually paint this on with a foundation brush and it blends well. It can emphasize flakes though, so make sure to moisturize and exfoliate properly. I am NC 30-35 and I initially got Caramel which is extremely yellow and too light for me. Then I got Honey and it is very yellow but works way better. MMM/LLL

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2005 5:34:00 AM More reviews by roberto40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

really I don't understand who and how this product can like. It DOESN'T COVER AT ALL and the face gets oily in a few hours. If you like a sheer foundation that someway improve your look please try visiora

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2005 4:15:00 AM More reviews by vickyc123

I purchased Butterscotch for my light olive skin that has a bit of yellow to it, and it's a perfect match thankfully.

I like the packaging. It's a foundation stick similar to MAC's Studio Stick so there is no mess. I just paint lines on my face, then blend. This needs to be applied over a light moisturizer (like their Shimmering Skin Perfector), a very light foundation, or a good primer, or it simply will not blend correctly. Using this on bare skin is just asking for a streaky mess!

I was a bit disappointed in the coverage at first. I assumed that it being a 'stick' foundation and it's toted for use when 'more coverage is needed' that it would be medium, leaning towards fuller coverage. It's not. I'd compare the coverage to MAC's Select Liquid Foundation or NARS's Balanced Liquid. BUT it's totally buildable! I put on some more in areas that I needed more coverage and *POOF*, perfect! I dusted over it with NARS Loose Powder to set, and continued my usual makeup routine of blush, shadow, etc.

I checked my skin quite a few times during the day, the first 2 times I used this and was pretty amazed that it looked like I wasn't wearing any foundation, but my skin was even and showed no signs of the mess that was underneath the makeup! This did not sit in my pores, or turn in to an 'oil slick' (loose powder is my friend!), but it did settle in to my faint laugh-lines.

Overall I am quite satisfied with this product and will most likely repurchase. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2005 9:23:00 PM More reviews by mypsalms

I like this foundation but for a fact that it makes my nose shine all day. The good thing is, even though it makes my T-zone oilier than usual it actually stays till 6 hours latter even after many blotting pappers flying into the bins. I think that is due to the high pigment this foundation has. Sheer-medium coverage. You can easily find your exact shade in Becca. Feels a tiny-teeny-bit heavier than normal liquid...could be unconfortable if worn in high-humidity places. But other than small minor facts this foundation would be 5 stars.Great natural finish really when you found your right shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kottk005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail stick foundation. Lasts all day, I just need some Blot powder around 3pm. Great color selection. Just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like my review of Becca's concealer compact- their foundation stick beats the competition out of the water in terms of wearability, integrity, and color range. This too is very water-resistant yet the finish is immaculate. It literally melts into the skin but does not disappear even after a heavy workout. In fact this is the only makeup produce I use when going to the gym or out for a run. It is always absolutely faithful. Dry consistency does not dry out the skin and wears wonderfully undereye as well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No