October 1, 2014 | 1124 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by yunyun13

BEST MASCARA EVER!! Bought this mascara recently and totally in love with it! It doesn't smudge and dries fairly quick. 2 coats is enough to make my asian lashes longer and fuller. I love how it has fiber pieces in it to make my lashes look longer too. It's waterproof - I know because I tried splashing water on my mascara-coated lashes and rubbing it, was so pleased that it did not smudge.

But you just have to be careful when swiping the mascara on because too much of it will make it clump together easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

HG!!! I never cry HG but this is amazing. I used it before and loved it but it was a pain to order and wait so I just went back to using cover girl lash blast WP.
I was sick and tired of CG lash blast getting smudgy under my eyes and remembered how much I liked using this so placed an order through a seller on ebay. It took 4 weeks to arrive - which is annoying but it's worth it. Next time, I'll order a couple so I always have this in my stash.
My lashes are pretty average in length and fullness but they are super straight and slightly point down- I am Asian.
This holds my curls so well. It gives my lashes ALOT more length than CG last blast (or any other mascara I've used in the past including CG lash exact, lancome hypnose, loreal lash out and so many more...)
The best part about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge. NOTHING. NADA! My lashes look amazing, super long, separated, clean, full, curl stays intact all day long.
Yes it's a pain to take off but no more pain than any other WP mascaras I've used in the past. I love the wand. It's a perfect size, not too thin, not too short. I love the curved brush, I can get into every single lash in the corners of my eyes with one swipe.
I wish this was more widely and readily available to us here in Toronto.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

Love this mascara! It gave me great length and held my curl all day! (What i look for most in a mascara) Volume was pretty good but not the greatest. This has definitely made it to one of my favorite mascaras of all time. Don't really see the difference the fibers have on the mascara though. The only complaints I have about it is that it's sooo difficult to remove and it's pretty difficult to get my hands on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nlarace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is the best! Ever since the demise of Shu Uemura Basic, I have been searching everywhere for a mascara that would provide extreme lengthening, won't get clumpy and will hold a curl like nobody's business. This is it! It's not as layerable as my beloved Shu, but it looks fantastic and wears all day long. Personally, I detest volumizing mascaras. I like a long, flexible and defined lash. For about $14, this absolutely the best mascara on the market for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Chibi12

Excellent, my favourate mascara!! My lashes stays curled, mascara did not transfer, and gave me a really 'natural' fake lash look. Loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by skyoflove1103

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to, everyday mascara. It stay puts and keeps my short, stubborn lashes long and curled for the whole day.

Even a shower and face cleaner can't budge this stuff. I remove this mascara at the end of the day with an oil-based remover (Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover).

The mascara wand is shaped nicely to catch every lash, and while the formula does contain fibres, application is clean. The desired effect on the lashes can vary depending on how much you apply. On some days I use only one very light coat which suffices to give my lashes natural lift and length, while steady building of coats can transform the lashes into a look that is very full and dramatic, especially as I am able to manoeuvre the brush to concentrate the product on my outer lashes very easily.

I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by iammannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am probably using my third heroine make mascara already. I have short and thin lashes, and when i try mascara with a heavy and/or wet texture (e.g. Lancome mascaras), even if i curled them with heat, my lashes would drop instantly once I put mascara on, become very straight and smudge within an hour? But this mascara is great! It doesn't have a heavy and/or wet texture, it is light, yet there is quite a lot of fiber. My lashes can hold up all day long if I curled them before I put heroine make mascara on, and it is the mascara had smudges the least on my eyes! I will keep using it until I find a better one - if possible at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by missayycee

I actually love this mascara! i have short straight lashes, this mascara holds up the curls. i love the length and volume it gives. It separates my lashes very well and doesn't clump. The brush is small and has a unique shape that makes it very easy to coat every lash from inner corners to out, and my "barely there" lower lashes. I bought this mascara online for about $15-$17. I don't know where to find it where i live (markham) i haven't checked asian malls yet, but if i do, i would definitely buy it again, even if i can't find it , i don't mind waiting for the online order to arrive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by flameangel

Pros:
- Gives amazing length
- Doesn't smudge a single bit even in the horrid humid weather in Singapore
- Lengthens very well and gives a little volume too
- Reasonably priced

Cons:
- Difficult to remove (but this shouldn't be a problem if you use eye make-up removers such as Cleansing Express'. Not for people who want to finish cleansing in one step)
- Is a little drying and not recommended for daily use

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by cherylt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara I've EVER used, and I've used literally hundreds in my quest to find the perfect nonirritating, super-waterproof, non-smearing lengthening affordable mascara. THIS IS IT!!! I am a big crier and with this on, I could be blasted in the face with a firehose while swimming through a tsunami and bawling my eyes out...this is not gonna budge. Shiny black and VERY lengthening...it adds a little volume, but not so much that my lashes look tangled & sticky like some volumizing formulas do. Some people complain that it's hard to remove, but isn't that the point??? If it was easy to remove, it wouldn't stay on like it does, duh. Use an eye makeup remover, like FANCL or DHC...Lancome Bifacil works quite well also. Like anything in life, you need the right tools to do the job well. I did knock 2 stars off for the packaging quality: the stopper on this seems to loosen up after a dozen uses & I suspect this is why it seems to dry out a bit quicker than I'd like it to. For the price and the quality, I deal with it. You can find it at many Japanese groceries or on Ebay, but I get mine from Adambeauty: he's got good prices & good shipping rates from Hong Kong, and his customer service is stellar: always get right back to me with answers on questions, and if he doesn't have something you want he'll do his best to get it.