Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 2/15/2014 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really don't know why I bought this in the first place. It's kind of thick and requires too much rubbing on the eyelids. I usually blot my eyelids and put some face powder on my eyelids before I put eye shadow on and it stays pretty oil + crease-free all day.

on 2/13/2014 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite primers around. I never have issues with it and it stays llike glue. I had some issues with UD PP but never have with this. Seriously wears for over 16 hours with no creasing or fading.

My HG is the WNW Fergie primer, but this is at the top as well, it's the price that keeps me going back to WNW.

on 2/13/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Buy it. Nothing else works on my oily skin as well as this. Shadow stays in place all day long. LOVE it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

So, I was in need of a new primer and decided to try Too Faced's eyeshadow primer. I've heard so many rave reviews on this one so I figured, how could it be bad? I purchased it and couldn't wait to try it out with my new Chocolate Bar Palette! (Also from Too Faced) I'm new to Too Faced's products and decided it was time to give them a shot. Sorry Too Faced.. But I'm going to have to say this is the worst primer I've tried so far! If this was a 24 hour insurance policy, I'd sure hate to see what a 12 hour policy looked like! I didn't even have it on for 12 hours and my eyeshadow had creased, faded and became one big oil slick spot on my eye! I do have normal/dry skin but very oily eyelids. I can sometimes see the oil on them in the mornings. It's gross! That's why when I spend 30 extra minutes on creating a pretty eye look, I need it to stay put until I take it off. Who likes creased and faded eyeshadow? Not me. I'm not sure if I purchased a bad tube or what happened but it's not worth $20 in my eyes. I may decide to try this again one day but I doubt it. With my oily eyelids, I need something that will not let me down. If you have oily eyelids stay away from this! Back to Urban Decay's primer potion for me.

on 2/10/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this primer on super sale from Ulta back in 2011 since it was only $9. I use this in rotation with LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer. But sometimes I feel that this is more reliable than LORAC since the consistency is easier to spread on the eyes and the packaging is easier to use. I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This stuff is really runny and doesn't work on my oily eyelids. My eye shadow creased within one hour of wear! Not cool! I will be returning this product and going back to my trusty Urban Decay Primer Potion.

on 2/2/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first ever eye primer and guess I do not need to look further. Makes my eye makeup stands out and last the whole day. The only con I could think of is that it makes it harder to blend the eye shadow.

on 1/31/2014 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have sensitive eyes and this made my eyelids puffy and irritated/dry. It's too bad because ice heard such good things about this. I guess I just am too sensitive or had a allergic reaction.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This primer is ok. Definitely not my favorite since certain eye shadow brands crease with it. It doesn't dry out my eyelids like UDPP, which is a plus. If for some reason I couldn't get the NARS primer this would be my backup until I found something better.

on 1/25/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Very good primer. It is expensive but it lasts forever.