September 20, 2014 | 1730 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Lise Watier - Portfolio

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jaimeyusu

about 35$CAD, sold at Shoppers Drugmart.
There's a humongous amount of products,
5grams each of the color, so alltogether 25grams i guess.

PROS: there's all the corrective colors you need, peach for undereye, ivory for just plain concealing, green for redness, lavender for yellow/sallowness, dark brown for shading/contour.
You can mix the colors to get the perfect match.
It's really convienient if you need to concealer alot of different spots on your face. I don't think the price is too much, considering so much stuff is there. ★The colors are SUPER at doing what they need to do. They look almost to pale to conceal anything, but it works. it's really pigmented, too.

CON: The formula is too dry. I really need to mix it with some moisturizer or something to make it work, or else it is too powdery/cakey. I think this concealer wheel would only work for a very small range of skintones, mostly caucasian/lighter asian complexion.

I mostly use the peach color mixed with Smashbox concealer(it's really watery) and its the best undereye concealer EVER. seriously.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by madeincanada

I really enjoy this product. The consistency of the correctors are very smooth and creamy, and blends wonderfully into your skin. The colors in the portfolio are ivory, yellow beige, mint, lilac, and brown. How it works is the Ivory and yellow beige are to hide blue veins, under eye circles and blemishes. The mint is counteract any red areas on your skin. Lilac is for highlighting areas around your face, you could use it browbone, cheekbone or even an all over shadow base. And the final brown color is to sculpt and sharpen areas around your face. The portfolio costs around $32.00CAD, which isn't too bad in my opinion considering you're getting 5 differnt products in one, and it will last you years.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Zoe2733

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I REALLY love this product. A lot of people say that this is cakey but that wasn't true for me. I warmed it up between my fingers before applying it and it went on very smoothly. The only downside is that I don't use the dark concealer at all and I don't use the lavender that much. So, I am only using three out of five colours, even though I paid a lot for all of them. Oh well! Overall, I love it too much to worry about price. It's the only thing I've found that covers my dark circles. I will definitely buy this again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by yoonessim

So I bought this and was going to use it for prom. But, it... sucks. It's so cakey and makes me look old. Or that's what my sister said. Good thing I tried it on at home and washed it before I went out. Well, I think it's a nice concept (:

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jt58612

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this after seeing Michelle Phan use it in her videos. I'm sooo disappointed. It's dry and cakes and doesn't blend well and just plain sucks. I've tried warming it up under a blowdryer and it still doesn't blend. It's just really thick. I think a concealer should be smooth and creamy and easy to blend and look natural on your skin. This product does none of those things. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by luvlystar4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after seeing Michelle Phan used it on her videos. I have to admit it kind of suck. It would settle into my lines, and have a cakey feel to it. I don't know if it just me, but after using this for the dark circles under my eyes, my eyeliner or mascara would smear there and make me look like I have a blackeye. Though it does have its high point for not being too hard to blend, and it does have great coverage. Over all I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

A five-way concealer spectrum designed to correct and conceal skin tone irregularities and under-eye circles. Counteract with green for redness and lilac for dullness. The soothing properties of chamomile, and Vitamins E and C provide skin smoothness and comfort. As I get dryer during the autumn/winter...this doesn't work well for me due to its dryness. When my skin has more moisture (i.e. spring/summer) it works just fine. That being said...for it to only work half the year really makes me unhappy. I expected a far better product than normal from all that I've read and heard. This was not received! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by shoppingfreak614

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

After lots of concealers i have tried, this concealer works like a dream.
For my NW 30 skin, i mix the salmon with the brown for my undereye circles, uses the brown by itself to contour, uses the lilac to highlight, the green covers redness beautifullly. The ivory i havent found a use for yet. But overall, this product is amazing for all the product you get.
Sure, it costed 29 CAD and was pricy for a concealer. But its really worth it. It really brightens up my face, and i found that i needed no foundation after this concealer.
My HG concealer. Might be a little thick for some people though.
For reference, i dont use eye cream, and it works fine under my eyes.
Loving this! HIGHLY RECOMMANDED!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by dreamee

After reading so many great reviews on this product and seeing Michelle Phan use it several times in her tutorials, I finally caved and bought it. Unfortunately, I found this product terrible. It's so DRY, hard, cakey, is nearly impossible to blend and settles into fine lines I never even knew I had (I'm 22). I took it back after a week of trying to make it work and got my $30,00 back :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I recently fell in love with the Lise Watier water proof eyeliner pencils. This looked like an ingenious concealer with all the colours in one handy case. Sadly, it is difficult to blend, shows the slight flakes on the sides of my nose and cakes into fine lines around my eyes. I came here to read the reviews and even watched Michelle Phan use it but I could not get this to work for me. I had it for a week and then returned it. I am back to my HG concealer, Lancome Effacernes.