December 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Pinupsundae

I really love this highlighter for many reasons. First of all it's versatile (as so many other reviews have said) so it's a lovely staple to have in the drawer. Secondly, it has a really natural shimmer too it, not the chunkier sort of glittery/metallic look you often get with highlighters. The packaging is kind of weird to get used to, but with a bit of practise all is well once more in the world...I've not got down to the last of it, but I can imagine it'll be a pain to get out the last drops when that time comes. For now though I dot it along my cheekbones and sometimes in a little triangle under my eyes just to give them a boost. However, my favourite trick is to use the teenist tiniest little drop on my cupid's bow - it makes it look totally gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I really like this product. After I apply my foundation, i dab a little under my eyes and in the corners with my ring finger. (Your ring finger is the most gentle finger) and i pat it under my eyes until it has blended in. And i do the same where I want a little highlight. Such as the bridge of my nose, my cheeks, or forehead. It gives a whitish, pink healthy glow. It gives the appearance of being fresh and radiant. I really love it. It reflects from under my eyes so any appearance of dark circles after my foundation is applied, is gone. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been a staple of mine since the beginning of high school. I like to use something to draw attention to my cheekbones since they have a tendency to disappear with my round face shape, though I also use this on the bridge of my nose and brow bone. This comes off especially well in photos and I'm not without it when I am someplace where my picture will be taken. Also, quite expensive but lasts for ages as you really don't need a lot of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by luvlystar4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro:

I like this product. It gives me this natural grow when I walk out into the sun, making it look healthy.

Con:

Sometimes it looks like you have oily and shiny skin at the end of the day. The brush suck!!! Why did they put it in a nail-polish type bottle? So I ended up using like a foundation brush for it instead. Kind of expensive for a little bottle of highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by nikarina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The packaging is horrible, so be prepared to use another makeup brush to brush off product and apply.
I love applying this to my cheekbones. When I have this on I don't even have to do eyemakeup! It's a fresh enough look for me.
The reason I wrote that I wouldn't buy this again is because this thing will last a lifetime! I've had it for half a year and it looks like it wasn't even used yet!

Beautiful pinky toned highlighter.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Dianasawrr

I got this from Sephora, and I love it. It's amazing for highlighting or you can put in your foundation - either way it will create a nice, dewy look. The packaging is okay, i like the brush that it comes with, but my friend told me it reminded her of a huge nail polish. I do regret getting this instead of Moonbeam though because I do have a yellow undertone, and i just think that moonbeam would be easier to wear for my complexion. I wouldn't really buy THIS one agian, instead i'd get moonbeam :) I do recommend it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Discoball

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Both Highbeam & Moonbeam are bottled magic! XOXO!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by DontDropTheSoap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has so many uses. I mix it in with my liquid foundation for a nice glow, I apply it on the tip of my cheekbones to make them 'pop' & I recently started mixing this into my lotion for an all over shimmery glow. This is a product that I will make sure I never run out of.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Dinahout

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I'm on a Benefit kick right now, I decided give in and purchase a bottle of High Beam. The look was great when I tested it. I used it to highlight my brow bones and cheek bones to wake up my complexion a bit without wearing any makeup. Unfortunately, I got a few small zit-like bumps on my brow bones and cheek bones - wherever I applied the product. My skin is normally clear and if I do get a blemish or zit, they don't show up in those places. This is going back. :(

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by LOLAchicbohemian

I see this product had a lot of good reviews, and I was trying to see if anyone had the same problem as me, but I only read of one other case, and gave up reading. I got this in a sample at Sephora and gave it a try. This highlighter gives you a beautiful pinkish glow, it blends well and the shimmer is very soft and not glittery at all. However I tend to get one or two tiny little bumps wherever I put it on :/ I dont know if maybe I just got a defected product, maybe cause it was a little bottle sample, I dont know. Nevetheless I myself would not risk into buying the bottle one :(