BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 6/2/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've learned to only use this when my face is very matte and sallow and lacking in any sheen at all. If I use this any other time, it makes me look excessively oily. I have a fair asian skin tone and it complements it well. I dot it between my eyes to give the illusion of a higher nose bridge, along my nose bridge, from the outer upper cheekbones to under the brow very lightly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Just a little on the upper cheekbones, the temples and bridge of the nose gives you a beautiful luminescent radiance. The bottle lasts for ages. Highly reccomended.

I love this highlighter. I apply it on my brow bone, the inner corner of my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, and on my cupids bow. It is easy to apply and I like the packaging. The bottles contains a lot of product and will probably last like a lifetime. Recommended.

on 5/22/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product and I alternate between Moon Beam and High Beam. Both I wear in winter but in summer. Both products are outstanding, a little goes a long way and they just add a little bit of highlight in the right places. I apply on the top of my temples, cheekbones and sometimes just under my brow bone. I like that you can wear the product without foundation or blush and it gives you a luminous look without much effort.

I LOVE HIGHBEAM!
I think this is probably one of the best (or the best) product benefit sells. It gives me a really great sheeny glow on my cheekbones and catches the light perfectly.
It is not over shimmery at all and looks great

on 5/21/2009 12:48:00 PM

This is a really great highlighter it blends excellently and really gives a natural sheen to my skin. I much prefer it to Moonbeam as I hate the violet/purple undertones of that product. :(
Highbeam is one of the best products that Benefit have produced and I would definately buy again and would probably have to very soon because the packaging is on the wasteful side and I imagine that a lot of product will get stuck at the bottom of the bottle. It is slightly greasy but as long as you don't over-do the shimmer in the rest of your makeup, it'll look just fine.

on 5/19/2009 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Well, I have really dry skin and most of liquid products (when they dry of course) show dry patches on my face :( this one gives me this lovely glow, and no dryness :) yay!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is so expensive, but totally worth it! It is perfect for my fair skin but it would probably work on any skin tone. I love benefit packaging, it's so cute! It's very vintage, even though I know some people don't like the "nail polish bottle" packaging. This is the best highlighter i've used, I find that the liquid makes you look far more natural than a powder highlighter. I would for sure use it again, but I think it'll last me forever!

on 5/15/2009 9:05:00 AM

It gives very nice reflective light on my skin, great for night outs, and this small bottle lasts forever.

on 5/13/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Well, this is a nice highlighter, it's very subtle and you look glowy. It makes my tan skin brighten, I think it may look better at night tho since out in the daylight ppl can see that you have glitter on your face. However, it makes me a little oily..

Video Reviews & Tutorials