MAC #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

4.5

HAIRZ

on 1/11/2009 3:20:00 PM

Wow. Thats all i can say. I already used to get compliments on my skin, but this takes it to a whole new level. Just buy it and see.

on 1/10/2009 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This brush is pretty good for applying my Studio Fix Fluid, and it blends very well but it's difficult to maneuver around the eyes and nose and leaves streaks. Mine also sheds alot even after I've washed it several times. It sorta makes me look cakey. For the price I was expecting better results but I'm still fairly happy with it. It makes my pores look bigger around my nose, if it wasn't for that I would've given it 5 lippies but it still applies so evenly and looks pretty flawless. I just bought the 109 brush after hearing the reviews and can't wait to try it!

on 1/10/2009 5:10:00 PM

I was using the 190 brush and decided to switch to the 187 after hearing people rave about it on youtube. The price is expensive but the brush is brillant. It blends well with my liquid foundation and gives an airbrush finish. I didnt give it five lippies because of the price.

on 1/10/2009 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I only say no to not buying it again only becuase of its price and I don't need more than one of this brush. Overall I love this brush, it's greata for an air brush look. I use this only for liquid foundations. I have this in a mini size/special edition. It's smaller by handle but the brush works great. You can still find the special editon brushes at CCO's, that's where I got mine. It's just a great brush to have and the bristles are dense enough to evenly use a liquid foundation.

on 1/10/2009 2:19:00 AM

I took one lippie off because of the $45 USD pricetag but it is well worth the money. I hated it at first because it wasn't doing a good job blending my liquid foundation (iIm a beginner) but I soon learned that it we ME who wasn't doing a good job. I learned that you have the really stipple it on your face first (basically get foundation on it and dab it around) and THEN do the circular motions to blend it. Works wonders :)

on 1/9/2009 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Oh so I caved in sooner than expected! After purchasing the Holiday Face Brush set, and having VERY mixed feelings about it, I went out and was able to purchase this at Nordy's as they were honoring MACs website 25% deal! Paid around 32 for this and it's wonderful -- super soft, and gives great coverage. Purchased a ton of other stuff too!! I am now a MACaholic!!

on 1/9/2009 10:09:00 AM

I'm going to have to say that this is a MUST HAVE brush from mac. Although you can actually find dups for it.. like the coastal scents skunk brush (i think that's the name.. not sure).. you can use this for ANYTHING.. so its very multipurpose.. you can you this for blush, pressed/loose powder, liquid foundation.. and many more.. this brush can take a little amount of liquid foundation and spread it all over your face to give you an airbrushed and natural look... perfect for blush as well.. just stipple it onto your cheek bones and buff it in.. its amazing..

however, this brush can shed.. not a lot.. but i does occasionally.. if you take good care of it.. it can last you a life time.. that's how good the quality is.. ALso.. i find that when i stipple this brush onto my face.. it does irritate my skin a little.. just a little prickly feeling.. aha.. but overall.. its amazing..

on 1/8/2009 4:12:00 PM

I love this brush! I don't know how i survived without it. I can use it for everything.. foundation, blush, msf, finishing powder. My only regret is that i bought it 1 week before the 25% off sitewide sale..

I read so many reviews about this brush that I had to get my own. I was able to get a really good deal on this brush so I could not pass it up. The brush feels sooooo soft against my skin. I could not believe how soft this brush is. I use the MAC Studio Fix Fluid spf 15 foundation and when I applied it with this brush it went on so much smoother and it does give you an airbrushed look. This brush also helped blend my concealer as well. I also used it to apply my MAC Mineralize powder and I was very impressed. This brush made my makeup application quicker and easier. This brush also helps you to use less foundation and powder which means ladies less money you have to spend because your foundation will last longer. Trust me this brush is definitely worth every penny.

on 1/7/2009 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

MY FAVORITE BRUSH
I use it especially if I have a "so-so" blush and do not want to apply too much. It's great for using in your msf on your cheeks for a good sweep of color. And perfect for your shimmer so you do not apply a huge gob in a certain place.

Video Reviews & Tutorials