Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

Very easy application and makes my lashes long and separated - they really look lovely but smudges like crazy. It's a real bummer. And they don't make waterproof or smudge-proof.

it's just not for my asian lashes@@

have gone through 2 bottles and this would be my third one:)) i LOVE this mascara and im the kinda girl who likes to rotate my products and looks..but this mascara is a must its a reasonable 14.00$ and i love it:) will buy over and over again..although its not water proof its the most wonderfull mascara ever...and for someone who has stubborn long straight eyelashes..thats a BIG deal lol:) but yea i love it!!!

I think what I like most about this mascara is how smooth and glossy it feels to put on. The color is a lovely deep black. I dont care one way or the other as far as curls go with any mascara so no comment there. Length was not totally affected. Thickness definitely went up. My biggest complaint is that it is fab right out of the box, but after a month or so it gets drier and clumpy. However, I do live in the high desert, so that may have an effect :P

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is not as lengthening or as volumizing as the $4 maybelline mascaras. Wont purchase again. Not impressed especially for $20!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm glad this was only a GWP. It made my lashes clumpy (and difficult to separate with a comb), it didn't lenthen them at all and, within a few short hours, already felt itchy.

Oddly enough, I typically don't care much for Clinique products. I had a few of these as GWP's and just kind of used them on and off when I was too lazy to go buy a full-sized mascara. It wasn't until I started really looking for an HG mascara that I realized how awesome High Impact is! I have extremely long lashes, however they aren't as thick as I'd like them, and the tips of my lashes are blonde (weird right?). This mascara gives me the versitility that I need to really work with my natural lashes! I can build up the volume at the bottom and add a little color to the tips for a nice dramatic, but not frightening, everyday look. However, I can also REALLY build up the volume top-to-bottom any time my FOTD calls for it! I will never stray again :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This weighs down my curls, curling power did not last, i have tried the other clinique mascara which has curling power but that one did not last either.
Nothing good, nothing impressive. glad that this is only a GWP size.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Another great Clinique mascara. (: And another pretty tube, haha.

Anyway, I like this 'cause it provides more oomph, which is nice to have for when you're going out or something. Doesn't make lashes crispy & doesn't smudge or flake.

Once again, I got this [from my aunt] in the little tiny tube & I probably won't buy because I'm not dishing out $$ for mascara. :/

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This product's on the fence for me. It doesn't really lengthen but if you love having a thick bold look for your lashes then this is amazing (I however do not). It doesn't smudge but you have to know how to work with your mascara. It's a pet peeve of mine when girls have clumped mascara on their lashes! Angle it right and put it on properly. There's a lot of bristles on the wand and they're not too thick!

Recommend this for people who like strong lashes!

Popular Mascaras