July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great everyday mascara. Natural looking, volumizing, and pretty lengthening as well. Doesn't clump doesn't flake. The color payoff is also pretty strong.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 6:17:00 AM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara definately did not deliver high impact. It did give some length but no volume. If you are looking for a somewhat natural looking lengthing mascara, this would be worth a shot. Personally, I like a more dramatic look, so not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by resco

This mascara lengthens lashes, but does not thicken them. If you are looking for both lengthening and thickening then I recommend, without a doubt, Diorshow mascara. Otherwise, this mascara delivers an excellent lengthening effect. Furthermore, the application runs along the lashes smoothly. However, since the formula dries quickly, I do not bother applying a second coat. As when I try to apply a second coat, I get clumps-- beware. Overall, I do recommend this mascara if your are looking long lashes and flirty peepers. One coat only!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

the first time I tried this was when my bestfriend got it for free (in a gift bag) and even though it didnt give me or her extreme volume or length, it did give us both natural volume but our lashes were still soft. So, when i ran out of mascara i decided to get one, and its not the same. the trial size ones are much better for some reason, oh well

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by qdenise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Can I just say this is the worst mascara I've ever used so far. It smudges, it clumps, it doesn't hold the curl...ok, I have poker straight lashes but after I use the curler it has got to hold the shape at least, it just makes it back to straight again...unbelievable! However careful I am, it always gets on my eye lid(which has never happened on my other mascaras). On the other hand, it does give you length and a little bit more volume. So my solution was buying a mascara fix. However I will not buy this again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This may just be my HG mascara. I have thin, light eye lashes and this makes me look like I have EYE LASHES. It is what it is called: High impact. I apply only to the top lashes but I don't get any smudging in my concealer even after crying. I can't expect much more than that. I use a creme make-up remover and the product comes right off but I can see how it may be difficult to remove otherwise.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by casinista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara because I wanted to try something new after having used Diorshow for some months.
First I thought it was nice, but after a few application ... terrible! I like the "drammatic look" and so I apply about 10coats or so... (which worked great with Diorshow).. but with this mascara my lashes get clumpy and spidery! it's horrible..
the black is not very dark but Diorshow isn't either..so whatever.. I'm looking for something really black so I guess I'll try the diorshow blackout.
but the most annoying thing with this mascara is to get it off! It takes me ages to remove it completely (diorshow was much easier) and (!!!) I loose so many lashes when I remove this mascara! this never happened with Diorshow!
Plus, after finally having removed the mascara, inside my eyes there are rests of the mascara!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will never use this mascara again. I guess I'll give it to my friend..
I guess this product is fine for someone with allergic problems or very sensistive eyes...but not for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by punkgyrl

I'm on the fence about this one. I like it sometimes and I hate it sometimes. It's lengthens and thickens my lashes but it doesn't keep my lashes curled. A month or two down the road, it'll just start clumping on me. I guess they do dry out pretty fast (and I don't even pump the wands when I use them).

The price is pretty good for a department store brand but I'm still looking for an HG mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by shelly0729

I love the wand applicator, doesn't clump at all..I got this in a little trial size when I bought another Clinique product for my skin, I went to Sephora the other day and saw it and picked it up! $13 is not bad too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 3:30:00 AM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

really like this mascara, really lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. Doesn't clump too bad, does a little but that is okay. Does not leave raccoon eyes either. The wand is a little large though, makes it hard to get the outer corner lashes, but I like the non-smudging factor, so it's a keeper.