August 2, 2014 | 963 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Cover-Up

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by khurst

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this concealer. This concealer feels light but covers well, and it doesn't cake or get stuck in the fine lines. Another plus was that it did not break out my combo skin. I have it in the NC15, and it's a good match. I'm on my second tube and will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by kitty_catalina

I have this in NW20. The MA thought it ran darker than the pot concealer, so I picked this one. It is lighter actually, but a better match 4 my skin w/o a tan. The tube occasionally squirts out too much, but it is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging of this concealer. It's so easy to use, it's not messy, and the product isn't as dry as the pot concealer. I find this concealer easy to blend. It takes a few coats to cover serious blemishes, but it also works well to spot-cover when I don't feel like wearing a full face of foundation. I don't have undereye circles, so I can't say how it works for that problem.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 1:45:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My sis bought a tube so I decided to give it a try. She bought NC 15.

I found it okay but not great. It blended adequately but I felt the texture to be too way too heavy even for something that is meant to cover imperfections.

I think that Maybelline's True Illusion Concealer is a superior concealer and a better value at more than half the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2003 8:00:00 AM More reviews by keepsmiling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great! Covers both my undereye circles (although they are'nt that bad in the first place) and my blemishes! Great texture because I hate covering my face in foundation! I love MAC!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Covers up blemishes well. Good texture. Stays put. Sometimes I use this instead of foundation on bad skin days. I DON'T like it for the under eye area however--doesn't look smooth or "thin" enough, emphasizes fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2003 8:49:00 AM More reviews by suggarrei

I thought this was much to drying to put in my under-eye area. It looked very noticeable and darkened my already dark undereye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2003 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Angel_in_Training

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great concealer, especially for covering under eye circles. There are many shades so you will find the right shade for you!. it is very liquidy and easy to blend, and easily layered, but must be careful not to leave it streaky!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2003 5:22:00 PM More reviews by my2kids

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

thumbs up for this one

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2003 5:49:00 PM More reviews by devjas

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This the best concealer I've tried. It doesn't crease and lasts most of the day even without powder. It covers redness and my dark circles. And it does not break out my sensitive skin. This concealer is a staple for me.