April 20, 2014 | 1842 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Cover-Up

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Covers up blemishes well. Good texture. Stays put. Sometimes I use this instead of foundation on bad skin days. I DON'T like it for the under eye area however--doesn't look smooth or "thin" enough, emphasizes fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2003 8:49:00 AM More reviews by suggarrei

I thought this was much to drying to put in my under-eye area. It looked very noticeable and darkened my already dark undereye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2003 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Angel_in_Training

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great concealer, especially for covering under eye circles. There are many shades so you will find the right shade for you!. it is very liquidy and easy to blend, and easily layered, but must be careful not to leave it streaky!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2003 5:22:00 PM More reviews by my2kids

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

thumbs up for this one

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2003 5:49:00 PM More reviews by devjas

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This the best concealer I've tried. It doesn't crease and lasts most of the day even without powder. It covers redness and my dark circles. And it does not break out my sensitive skin. This concealer is a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2002 9:01:00 PM More reviews by bumble

Good stuff! My undereye circles have haunted me for many years, and this is really the only thing that can deal with them. I think partially it's because the color range can give such a perfect match - you don't see "concealer" on my skin - it blends perfectly. It spreads fairly smoothly but it really helps to put some eye cream underneath. I think the price is reasonable because the amount is fairly generous, and the packaging is way more sanitary than the
Benefit Boing concealor I was using that comes in pot form.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 4:16:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This was thin and runny in texture and it applied streaky on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2002 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I picked up this concealer in hopes of finding a product that would cover my undereye circles effectively. Unfortunately, this product was a little to thin to really cover well. I do think this is a nice lightweight concealer for someone who is looking to conceal something very little/ not to dark. But it just wasnt thick enough to cover dark circles. Lasted all day too! I personally wouldnt repurchase but would recommend to those who need light concealing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2002 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Rose9543

I do have dark circles under my eyes. This is for girls who don;t. It doesn't cover up too well, at all. Kind of makes a reverse raccoon effect. It works OK with foundation over it though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 1:13:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does a very good job of covering up under eye circles and little blemishes. The tube may look quite small but a little goes a very long way so I think it will last me for a very long time. The salesperson kept on trying to sell me the sponges to go along with it but I find that it works just fine by blending it with my fingers.