MAC Select Cover-Up

3.7

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tea-Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Esters, Lecithin, Polybutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 85, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben Select Cover-Up may contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

on 5/4/2003 6:55:00 PM

I did not like this concealer! I have bad undereye "shiners" from allergies and this was TOO thin for me. Also when I tried to put it on it dried before I could finish blending. I ended up getting a little mac sample container and empting it out in there. I made the mistake of traveling with the concealer in the container like that but it ended up oozing out and getting all over my makeup bag... not a good concealer!

on 4/17/2003 3:03:00 PM

I was very disapointed in this product. I purchased it in NC30 and it did not do it's job (wich is cover-up!)

I would not purchase this again.

on 4/17/2003 1:55:00 AM

Great product. I use this for undereye circles and it covers up great. It is very pigmented so you need a tiny bit. I apply with a brush and then blend with a sponge. Have no problems with creasing or caking. It stays put all day.

on 4/15/2003 1:46:00 AM

I love the liquidy consistency but unfortunately, this cakes and creases under my eyes, even with an eye cream underneath. It reminds me of the new Maybelline EverFresh Concealer both in consistency and coverage (NC15 in Select Cover-Up = EverFresh concealer in Ivory). Where this concealer excels is in its ability to cover red marks and blemishes. It dries to a solid matte finish that still looks natural, and stays in place all day long. I'm glad I got a sample instead of purchasing this right away, and I urge you to do the same.

on 4/15/2003 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

the creme concealer has good coverage but can be a little heavy at times. the good thing about this is that it has staying power without looking cakey. i can use this with out any foundation if i just dab it on the areas that i need it.

A nice, basic concealer. Nice coverage, but a little too yellow for me. I like the consistency, and it lasts all day.

on 4/2/2003 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this product is good. It's comes in a small tube that's great for travelling. I reccommend this for oily skins because it may be too drying for dry skin. I use this with a moisturizer and a primer as well as loose powder on top to set it. This product does evenout your skin tone and about $14 it's not too expensive. You can also use this as a base with powder if you want your eyeshadow to last longer.

on 3/30/2003 12:27:00 AM

The product is too thin and provided no coverage for my undereye circles. Returned it the next day, and I'm not a big returner.

on 3/29/2003 5:14:00 PM

This product is fantastic! I'm NW20 and this goes on and covers without being cakey or drying. Can even wear without any other makeup and just over trouble spots/blemishes

on 3/16/2003 12:20:00 AM

This works well for very light, natural coverage but if you have dark circles or anything else that needs heavier coverage this isn't your best option. It does go on creamy and is easy to work with and blend but dries to a matte finish that stays put with no creasing. The large color selection is nice compared to the lines that offer only 2 or 3 shades for concealers. My only complaint would be that it's too sheer for my needs.

Top Rated MAC Products