November 24, 2014 | 990 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by BaseballGirl

YAY for this stuff! It smells nice, helps with tangles, and seems to make hair softer. I use it after a leave-in conditioner on damp hair even if I am not blowdrying as it seems to help with my frizz too. Its a nice refresher spray as well! Just dont use too much or it can look a little greasy (but Im talking using lots and lots)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by condiment

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great spray and it really seems to protect my dry, coarse, thick and very damaged hair from damage when I flat iron it. It also makes it nice and smooth and shiny and doesn't weight it down at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by fdfasfd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an amazing product. I have a horrible flat iron and my hair would come out straight but frizzy and dry. I tried this product (reluctantly) based on the raves of the Hair Board and was in love. It's about $8 in Canada, and I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart.

There's a HUGE amount of product, and I like to spray it into my hands and run it through my hair. I let it dry a little (takes about a few minutes so I do my eye makeup in the meanwhile) and straighten.. it's perfect. Smooth, silky, and just amazing. I really had doubts as it was so cheap but it's definitely my new HG.

There's a nice light scent which fades in a little while, and my hair looks beautiful and healthy. After I used it ONCE, I could see a notable difference. After three uses, my hair looked like virgin hair. So soft and silky, just perfect. You only need a few sprays, until the hair feels just a tiny bit damp.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 10:09:00 AM More reviews by crimsoncurlzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair is fine textured, 3a/3b curls. I love this spray!! Water soluble cones only which is a must for me. I use this with my Blended Beauty Straight Pearl cream when i straighten. I prefer this product to the V05 Miracle Mist. MM left me with a weighed down feeling. But Heat Tamer makes my hair feel smooth and shiny after straightening, all while protecting from the heat. You can definitely over-use this product so be sure not to spray too much or your hair will feel greasy. Great product at a really great price!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict87

I love this stuff!
I flat iron my hair daily.. and this stuff saves my hair! Plus it smells SO GOOD, and it doesn't weigh down my hair like other productes. Definately will be re-purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 4:22:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Inexpensive, fresh green apple scent that disappears (yay, I hate lingering hair product scents) and it gave my hair bounce and shine. I'm using it on wet hair before blowing it dry. Will try with a flatiron next, but with this result I can't see why I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by kzolin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This totally weighs down my hair -- which is quite a feat, because I have volume you can see from outer space. My hair also won't hold a curl with this on. After only three days of use, it took two days of washing with a clarifying shampoo to remove the buildup and return my hair to normal. This is no good for me. I'm glad I didn't spend much money on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2007 3:27:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

It's a toss up between this and V05's Miracle Mist heat protectant spray, though I think the V05 is lighter on my hair. Both make my hair feel much softer and shinier after shampooing and protect it from all the abuse I inflict on a daily basis. A great, great product, so good for so little money.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by hwillis007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used several kinds of heat protectant sprays. This one I don't feel like was protecting my hair. I used Nexxus's version as well with the same mediocre results. Now I have 3 sprays i don't use. The 1st spray I ever tried and always go back to is Beyond the Zone's heat protector. Great product and smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Jasmine1990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i wanted something to protect my hair from heat styling but also something light so it wouldnt weigh down my hair. so i decided to try this. now ive only used it twice but both times my hair was shiny and silky and if anything had a bit more bounce and volume to it!!! will repurchase.