TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

I saw a difference the first time I used this. My ends are so bad, and this really helps to protect them. It makes my hair really soft and easy to work with too. It was only $4.99, so I'll definitely buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Not bad. I use this when I switch off from Melting Gel by Studio Line(L'oreal) a few times a month. Only this helps my roots to stay straighter by flat ironing when I'm over due for a relaxer. Not as great a hold, over all, as the Melting Gel, but it is gentler for my hair (especially the ends) and doesn't bother my scalp like Melting Gel does sometimes. BTW- I notice I need to condition my hair VERY WELL, otherwise gels, mousse, liquids, leave in conditioners etc..will not work right. My hair is so bitchy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this after reading a post on heat protectants at Beauty Brains (http://thebeautybrains.com/). I do not notice any difference in my hair when using this product before blow drying. I can't tell if it is working or not, and since I need to be WOW-ed by hair products, I will not repurchase this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff protects my hair from my straightner, and it also smells good!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it claims to protect hair from heat. i really don't think it does anything. i air dry my hair and only use a hair dryer for like 1 minute every morning to set my style and add some volume. so i don't see a difference whatsoever. perhaps it may be more helpful to those who have more heat exposure. it is light weight though and smells very nice (lingers all day). would not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great product. I use this everytime before I flat iron my hair. I spray this on the hair concentrating on my ends. I love the bottle design as it's very easy to use esp with the clip which is perfect for travel to avoid spillage. When I spray it comes out of a mist which makes it easy to evenly distributes on my hair. It's not a heavy product so it does not weigh down my fine hair. I also love the pleasant scent. A winner for me!
Update: Recently the nozzle has been acting up on me. It doesn't come out of mist more like a squirt - very difficult to use. Product gets everwhere including the floor. It's really annoying! However it's still great heat protectant if it wasn't for the damn nozzle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle spray distributes product evenly on hair. It smells nice. If i use it to straighten my hair, it leaves my hair a little bit "raw" and hard to comb, and after a few hours, my hair becomes really frizzy. If i use it to protect my curly hair when i use diffuser, it leaves my hair very crunchy, dehydrated and sticky. Not repurchase.

I LOVE this product! I have very fine hair so typically products such as this weigh my hair down terribly. This spray works wonderfully with my flat iron to product silky, straight beautiful hair every time. I love it!

I like this product. It is so important to protect your hair from the heat of styling tools, but many of us can’t afford expensive products. This is a great alternative to the expensive salon heat protectants. The bottle delivers a very fine mist so it doesn't build up in one area. It doesn’t smell horrible like many other products on the market either. I can feel it coat my hair enough to protect it, but it doesn’t leave it feeling weird or crunchy, and washing it out is no problem at all. I live with several other girls who use it as well and they love it. We all have different lengths and textures to our hair and it works for all of us.
I appreciate the clip that comes with it to keep the bottom from spraying inside my drawer or suitcase.
I highly recommend this product for those wanting to protect their hair from heat while on a budget.

I like this product alot,it's a good heat spray if you don't wanna buy those salon ones,it helps protect from damage and split ends from the heat of your iron or blow-dryer.

I would recommend this to anyone who's using heat on their hair.

Popular Styling Products