December 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by pajjie

I read all the bad reviews, and from my observation, I don't think this product is made for people who permanently have bags or super purple/dark circles. I personally LOVE this product, but I think it's meant to be used on people with just moderate dark circles resulted from heavy partying the night before or stuff like that. If you're one of those people that *always* have bags under your eyes because you were born with it, why not cure that first, THEN use this product. I mean, IT DOES makes your face glow, IF your skin condition is RIGHT for it. It's like if you know you have big bags under your eyes, why don't just go for concealers that are more of a solid than fluid?

It's like if I had dry skin, wouldn't it be wrong for me to give a matte pressed powder a bad review just because it's chalky on my face? Because what may be chalky on my face could be great on someone with oily skin. It's the same way with Radiant Touch. It's not meant for people with heavy dark circles and permanent baggies! No offense to anyone - just an observation. Other than that, this stuff is great. I use it over YSL Lisse Expert eye cream. Doesn't crease at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried this one night at Saks' and it didn't cover my hereditary dark circles at all - and it made my undereye/cheek area itch like the devil only a few minutes after application. Yikes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ggrwilkinson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this is a very expensive purchase i was not disappointed! It made me look bright eyed even after a long night out. It did seem a good value for money as it lasted 6 months i wouldn't definately recommend it to anyone

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because everybody seemed to think it was the best thing covering dark undereyes. I was disappointed. It did not cover my purple shaded undereyes. It just seemed to make them worse. usually i also have some puffiness under my eyes and then using this product is definitely Not.
Not only that. Product started smelling weird very soon after I used it the first time. And it seemed to irritate my undereyes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2003 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TriciaK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this product to the extent that I want to buy a hundred of them to ensure I'll never have to go without. I bought and love it in #2, a yellow based color that lights up any place you put it, seemingly invisibly. It's an excellent product that I cannot do without now that I have tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2003 1:53:00 AM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm glad I listened to all the raves. First of all I love the gold click pen packaging. I have this in #1. I first tested this on my hand and it was pink. I thought no way is this going to work for me. I wrong, this covers my dark circles. I tried under one eye first and compared. Wow, what a difference. I guess the pink tone plus light reflecting properties counteract the blue in undereye circles. I hope I don't have to repurchase anytime soon because it's expensive, but I'll probably be using this daily from now on so fat chance of that happening.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2002 10:31:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This product didn't really work for me. Firstly, the colour selection is very limiting- I'm yellow/neutral-toned Asian LLL-PPP, and neither shade suited me.

Secondly, the coverage. The applicator tip makes it incredibly difficult to apply the right amount of product, and what does go on doesn't hide my circles at all. By comparison, my Becca concealer is an absolute godsend.

Thirdly, the bizarre smell of the product, especially after a couple of months, or even weeks. I used share a counter with YSL, and there was a huge amount of irate returns for this reason.

For the price, not worth it. It might work for some people, but it's certainly not a miracle product. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by BriannaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me -- at first I didn't see what all the hype was about it -- but after using it for a while -- I see. It isn't meant as a concealer -- it draws light to where you put it -- & is most noticeable in brighter lights. I put it on after my makeup is applied. This stuff lasts a very long time for me & is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 8:18:00 AM More reviews by martini2000

This one is a staple in my make up bag. Even though it's expensive, I always buy it again, simply because nothing beats it. A bit of this concealer paired with Le Clerc powder provides me with a flawless and natural base.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 4:29:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a very cool, clickable, gold pen for the package junkie in all of us! this isn't really a concealer so much as a highlighter. it gives a diffuse glow to the eye area and sides of nose to lighten them up. it won't conceal much on the cheeks because there's too much white in the pigment. neat stuff if you can afford it. i won't buy it again because it's too much extra work. i just throw on my studiofix and go.