July 29, 2014 | 1899 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by BriannaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me -- at first I didn't see what all the hype was about it -- but after using it for a while -- I see. It isn't meant as a concealer -- it draws light to where you put it -- & is most noticeable in brighter lights. I put it on after my makeup is applied. This stuff lasts a very long time for me & is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 8:18:00 AM More reviews by martini2000

This one is a staple in my make up bag. Even though it's expensive, I always buy it again, simply because nothing beats it. A bit of this concealer paired with Le Clerc powder provides me with a flawless and natural base.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 4:29:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a very cool, clickable, gold pen for the package junkie in all of us! this isn't really a concealer so much as a highlighter. it gives a diffuse glow to the eye area and sides of nose to lighten them up. it won't conceal much on the cheeks because there's too much white in the pigment. neat stuff if you can afford it. i won't buy it again because it's too much extra work. i just throw on my studiofix and go.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Anokhi

I don't understand the hype about this concealer. I was curious about this "magic wand", so I went to the YSL counter. When the MA applied it to my eye area, it was looking very rosey afterwards, but as I have skin with a yellow undertone, it made a nasty contrast and looked totally artificial. Moreover, I think it didn't cover up the dark circles very well. When I mentioned this to the MA, she applied another coat and after that, it looked even worse! Very cakey and unnatural. It pronounced every single line in my face.(And I'm in my twenties!) For PPPs with yellow undertones in their skin definitely not the appropriate concealer. And the price is also quite impressive. The only nice thing is the packaging-elegant and nice to apply with the integrated brush. Maybe good for girls with a cool skin tone, but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2003 10:03:00 AM More reviews by zuzu82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this stuff, i dont know ow i did without it- i have terrible bags and am really pale. Also if you put it in the cupids bow of lips, it accentuates them. Is great, packageing lovely, a tad pricey, although it lasts ages. However, if you live in the UK, Boots no7 has brought out a radiance pen for half the price - £10.50 and is just the same thing - honestly! just not as fancy cover!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

Well I don't know about this one. I saw all these people raving about how it made their face "glow". it didn't do very much for me. It's just an average concealer in a cool container and it's also way overpriced. But as I said before, the container is really neat because it looks like a gold pen and you just puch down a button to make the concealer come out on the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Gracey_Lee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this becauase the sales lady put it on me and when I saw the results? Wow! It's very natural and light. I have no.3 (dark asian skin) and it's perfect. I put it under my eyes (rids dark circles), around the nostrils of my nose (a lil redness there)and underneath my chin (it's a bit dark). I also used it to highlight my nose (to make it look taller). Even tho it's a bit pricey, i love the way it makes my face appear brighter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 11:22:00 AM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Perhaps I'm too pale for this product to work well on. It was extremely thin, almost transparent, and for this price, I expected it to at least help me look fresh and glowing (and maybe it does on those with very oily skin). But instead, it barely showed up on me (perhaps because I'm already pink-toned), it left a chalky film, instead of a glow, on my skin that was not flattering (a somewhat greyish-pink tone), and the application brush became gross if it wasn't washed frequently. Radiant Touch is only a highlighter, and you still have to apply a real concealer under your eyes first. But for me, it's way too much money for just a highlighter.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by zoie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read all the reviews of this product, and was so curious. I got it and couldn't wait to try it, I don't get it. It didn't cover any dark circles nor did it do anything more than look kinda pastey. I had to return it. The Revlon skinlights concealer works a whole lot better and it is a whole lot cheaper

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 10:03:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I was so interested in this product based on the glowing reviews on MUA so I went to Saks and had the MA apply this concealer to my face. And she slathered it on. Evidently I was in SERIOUS need of this concealer and I would need a vat (at least) to make a dent. Okay, so she convinced me I needed it in the worse way. $45.00 for a concealer--if it worked it would be worth it, right? The first thing my teenage son said when he saw me all "concealed" was that I looked like I had put Calamine lotion all over my face. Did I have a rash or somethin'? Back to the store it's going--this was not the look I was going for.