Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 3/3/2009 1:37:00 PM

This is a staple in my bathroom cabinet. I don't like paying $20 for eye make up remover, and this dual formula gets off my makeup pretty easily. I wear a lot of eye makeup, so it takes a few swipes but I have always been pleased with this product.

I can't complain about the price, but like other readers, I wish that it had some sort of filter on the top because much to my dismay, I have spilled it before in the past.

on 3/3/2009 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is an okay makeup remover compared to my Marcelle's Makeup Remover for sensitive eyes. Neutrogena's makeup remover is even more gentle than my previous makeup remover, but it's not as effective:( I am currently using Lash Blast and Lash Exact so these are obviously more difficult to take off than other drugstore mascaras.

on 2/27/2009 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a great price, great product. Does a good job of removing eye makeup without making my skin break out, or causing problems with my contacts! It does feel a little oily, so it needs to be rinsed off afterward but I always wash my face at night so that's okay. I've used Lancome's eye makeup remover too, and feel that Neutrogena's works about the same, but for less $$. I like Neutrogena's eye makeup remover a lot--it's probably my favorite so far, so I'm definitely going to continue buying this product.

on 2/25/2009 10:07:00 PM

The absolute BEST makeup remover around! Almost every time I go to the drugstore to stock up it's sold out. It's very gentle on your skin and eyes, even if you accidentally get some in your eye. It easily removes all makeup, even the long-lasting color stay make up. You won't have to swipe over and over again, one or two swipes and it's gone. Don't bother with any other brand, this is the one.

on 2/25/2009 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This by far the most effective and easiest eye makeup remover I've ever used! Just shake it up and pour a little onto a cotton pad and then a couple swipes over the eye and presto! All your makeup is gone! This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin/eyelids and actually soothes them. I definitely recommend this to ANY skin type and ANY eye makeup that needs removing!

on 2/25/2009 4:10:00 AM

I love how my eyeshadows and eyeliner slides right off with one swipe.. however.. it needs an extra couple of more swipes to remove my waterproof mascara.. i must say.. although it doesn't remove ALL my waterproof mascara.. it definitely removed more than my higher brand makeup removers. The tip is to hold the cotton pad to your eye for good couple of seconds so that the makeup remover sinks into you're waterproof makeup, then gently dabbing and swiping the eye area continuously. You need to shake the bottle before each time you use it to activate the chemicals inside so that it'll work.. and it does appear to be oily when applied to the skin.. however.. you ALWAYS have to rinse your face after removing you're makeup.. so the oily-ness did not bother me as it was simply there within the few seconds before i rinse it.

on 2/25/2009 3:40:00 AM

I wonder if I am reviewing the same product as the other reviews, as this really does not remove all of my eye makeup (which admittedly includes waterproof mascara and eyeliner). I use a cotton ball and wipe carefully, allowing it to rest on my eyelids a little, and would rather not scrub or rub this delicate area any more than this.

The "oil free" label is a bit interesting, as it certainly feels oily to use! As other reviewers have noted, it also leaves an oily residue behind after use. Apparently the other fluid is silicone-based, not oil-based, but because of this residue I don't see the point of this - it is still inappropriate to use before, say, eyelash tinting as the residue coats the lashes just as oil would.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

this removes eye make-up pretty well BUT it is very oily and it dries the skin around my eyes out after using. it doesn't remove waterproof mascara without a few swipes though. a few minutes after i finish, i notice that there is white residue around my eyes. not cute. on the upside, it didn't sting my eyes and i wear contacts. i will not be repurchasing this.

on 2/24/2009 6:40:00 PM

it removes my eye makeup quickly :) i like it

on 2/24/2009 1:22:00 PM

I've used up probably ten bottles now, and I'm still stick to it. It's gentle, yet it really has cleaning power. It doesn't irritate my eyes, which is very important to me. I just hope it can make bigger bottle because I just can't live without it. :)