October 25, 2014 | 1718 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Delirious414

I bought this product because it claimed to be oil-free and I needed something to remove my waterproof mascara. I really don't like how it left a greasy residue and didn't even remove some of my mascara and liner. Bottom line: I will not buy this product again or recommend it to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by KawaiiKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after reading the reviews. I was very happy with this product when i first started to use it, but over time i find that it doesn't really do a good job at removing all the eye make up. Every time i use it, there's still a bit of mascara or eyeliner residue left. But overall it's an okay product. I'm still going to look around for a good drug-store brand eye make up removed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is a decent makeup remover, but I won't purchase again for several reasons. It's not perfect at removing eye makeup - once I thought I was done with the cotton pad and cleansed the rest of my face, I had to go over my eyes again. However, it gets points for being very gentle - no stinging whatsoever. Also, the bottle design is terribly impractical. It's a screw-off cap, so it requires two hands, and the neck is totally open, so it's easy to spill. I would prefer a flip cap with a small opening. That said, it's one of the better makeup removers I've tried, just not the best (that honour goes to Yves Rocher's express cleanser).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ItsJen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This makeup remover generally does it's job. I loved it for about 3 months.(about 1 1/2 bottles). And then after a while it seemed really harsh for my eyes, it started to burn and get really irritated and made my under eye very sensitive. I have to switch to a more moisturizing makeup remover. But it did do a great job with removing my makeup!! but i can't use it anymore... I also think it should could with some sort of a pump, because it can get messy with cotton pads..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by sandy123

This product doesn't really work well. It doesn't take off all the makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like it. ive tried others, pricey and cheap. (almay's does not compare with this at all).... i like this one - it does what its should, doesnt irritate. all i want from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by duale2000

Ok, I do the test: 1 eye with my *used to be fav.* Lancome Bi-facil the Famous and 1 eye with this oil-free eye remover. Same amount of products on 2 cotton balls. 2 swipes with Lancome and 4 swipes with Neutrogena. The results are pretty much the same except Lancome removes the waterproof mascara faster. Both first leave me the oily feeling with some blurry vision, the Lancome one give me that feeling till I wash it away while the Neutrogena quickly absorbs into my skin in 1 minutes and no more oily residue. I vote 5 for Neutrogena for the cheap price and quality product. I like the wide opening of the bottle. In this economy crisis, every little helps!!
Update: I re-rated it to 4 star because I've just found out that Clean&Clear Eye makeup remover is cheaper and works just as good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been noticing this freebie eye mu remover with purchase of Neutrogena mascara and decided to get it.

It's great at removing my eye mu and mascara. Just remember to shake it first before pouring it to a cotton ball.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by pink_hanna

After going through the trials of many eye makeup removers, i tend to like this one the best...it's nice once you let it sit a couple of seconds on the area and then swipe it off, it's not too greasy and usually takes everything off with a couple os swipes, and the best part affordable and last long, cause you don't need a lot. Definately will repurchase once it's done.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by cstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It cleans well, no irritation to the eye. It is oily but I wash my face afterwards so it doesn't bother me. However, what bothers me is that it leaves white residue on my eyelids, under eyes, and corners. And the residue makes my delicate skin under eyes look dry like skin of a 100-year old tree. I can see clear lines under my eyes that never happened before!!! That really scares me.