October 20, 2014 | 1621 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by cfstaib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've never been more excited about a cosmetic product in my life. I'm very fair, so most foundations, even tinted moisturizers, look heavy and artificial on me. But this stuff is amazing. It glides on, sinks right into the skin, leaves no residue, and is incredibly hydrating - which I really appreciate heading into the winter months. I look and feel as though I'm wearing no makeup at all! I'm not only going to buy this product again, I may commit to using nothing else.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works great on my combination skin that tends to be dry on my cheeks and slightly oily in the t zone as the day goes on. It gives just a very sheer coverage but I believe it does what it claims and blurs my imperfections rather that covering them. I like it for my lazy days off instead of a heavy foundation. I have also found that it works well under my foundation as a primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by obtbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Where do I begin. This product is fair priced but, the product its self if horrible. Well for Oily skin in my T zone like myself it is murder but for Normal to Dry would still only be ok. Not that much coverage. Only looks good for the first 5 mins. Im not sure what these others are using because this didnt work at all. Even where my skin is normal it still provided way too much oil. So the 8-in-1 is not true. Cant wait to try another one, may need to stay away from the drugstores. This is going BACK!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is one of the best bb creams I have used. The coverage is fine and its texture is perfect. It hydrates my skin for many hours and offers a matte result...I also like that this product has spf 30.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! it gives my skin a dewy glow. it doesn't have much coverage, but I don't always need a lot of coverage. it is also NOT a BB cream. it's a tinted moisturizer, but that's a-okay with me. another thing: a little goes a long way with this.
I also appreciate that it has a safety seal on it So before you buy it, unscrew the cap and make sure there's a safety seal on it. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

I really love this BB cream. I love everything about it. The only thing I really do not love is the shade range. I have to choose between the light and light/medium. Light is too light, and light/medium is too orange. It is so irritating, but I fix it with the power I set with afterwards.

Other than that, I love it. If you use too much, the texture will look odd, but if you use the right amount, it's pretty awesome. And I think the coverage is great for a BB cream. It's not full coverage, but it certainly does cover.

I've been using this since it came out in the summer and have not stopped. I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

APRIL 3 2013 EDIT: My skincare regimine is still the same if you bother to read this review. Since then I have tried and gotten a lot more BBs and have an entirely new opinion on atleast the western (American) ones. If I use a BB cream, it's because minimum I want to get some sunscreen, try to cover the rest of my redness, moisturize, and "equal out" my skintone overall. I mean dream fresh is able to do that so it makes me happy. Most importantly I have never had a breakout from using this.

gave 4 for packaging quality because i think there should be a lot more product inside. there ain't shit in this. wonder how long it'll last. i tried this on in store long before i bought it. i honestly don't like to call american bb creams, well, bb creams! they are tinted moisturizers given another name! anyway.. my initial reaction was, oh my god, i got to get this into my face before someone sees me, because i thought oil-free would mean thick, but a little bit goes a long way. i got the lightest tint one by the way. matched my skintone unlike garnier's miracle skin perfecting light/medium bullshit. but if you've used at least two of maybelline's foundations, you would know they have a penchant for oxidizing--turning orange on you. this seemed to happen when i bought it and was able to actually spend time with it over and over. i guess i don't notice it anymore. it seemed to stop somehow. i am still ivory-pale, no orange in me as we speak. i really didn't wanna like this! i had just got garnier's new crap cream a little bit ago, but they only have two color choices, the light/medium worked on me, but it was a tanner me, and i want to be as white an asian as i possibly can. one day i decided to put these bb creams on one half of my face. the garnier, although you do get a splendid amount, will leave your face feeling tacky and as i was getting used to maybelline, when i applied garnier i could really smell that scent everyone was talking about. i just don't like fragrances on my face. it makes me prone to breaking out. anywho, i think most of the photos online of befores and afters don't really help. all the pictures made me think i'd get no coverage but even though i have been told by female classmates that they wish they had my porcelain skin, i still will always be in danger by the threat of rosacea and like everyone else, the occasional zit that i hope to catch early before it can get too much worse. at the moment my biggest problem is getting rid of dark spots. i'm not sure if maybelline, or garnier, will actually do anything about them but these are dark spots from former zits--one on my left cheek and three on my forehead. i use the power of salicylic acid to rid me of those. if these tinted moisturizers can aid in that, then continue on. i've never been a makeup person, until recently really. i was always afraid anything and everything would give me acne. so before this, all i used (and i still use) was/is revlon colorstay blemish concealer. too little s-acid to truely make a difference, but at least i can cover the dark stuff. when i'm done applying that, i apply the maybelline. i'll stop using anything giving me any sign of breakouts. but so far, my face is solid. i am quite surprised, and think that when xmas rolls around, i'll use gifted money to go for a real bb cream (i'm a poor 21 year old girl!). my dream one would help with acne, dark spots, whitening, and have true all-around spf 30. if you are a bb cream queen please message me suggestions! if you're interested in bb creams, or just like the idea of a tinted moisturizer with spf 30 that may have other benefits, get maybelline. and make sure you remember--less is more. you don't need to cover your whole face at once. just work areas that you can tell need moisturizing. i literally always have red cheeks.. i have a ton of little broken capillaries there.. and when i use this, i can see any areas that i should apply more concealer on. i cleanse, acne-lotion up, conceal, bb cream it up, then conceal again if i have to. i do still rub a dot of concealer into my cheek afterwards most of the time but i just like that look. funny how after all that and lip balm and eye makeup that it takes 20 minutes for me to make myself look as if i have no makeup on! and.. more flawless skin than before, ha. skip garnier, skip loreal, try maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by BabyMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is really good for someone who has clear skin with a couple small blemishes. I have sometimes pretty oily skin and when ive cleared up it looks really nice. it has a weird smell and looks a lot more orange then it really is.But i dont recomend for really oily skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by SexyItalian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is good if you want something to brighten your face, but not cake on a foundation. I have mixed feeling about it. It does brightens your face but only lasts for a few hours. Since I have an oily face, I don't think I will get this product again though because when you apply it your face looks like a shine ball. My cheeks were shiny, my chin, under my eyes, my nose, and my forehead. It was overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by alliexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What can I say about this product that can sum it up entirely? Let's see.. amazing!

For a few reasons I absolutely loved this BB cream and I have been so pleased (and surprised). Firstly, I found the colour spread evenly, flawlessly and was generally well rounded. Secondly, it wasn't too thick or too thin and the consistency was perfect (I've used watery BB creams and ones that are thick as paste so this was the perfect medium).

Just like the branding suggests it really does "do it all" and meets every one of its eight proclamations.

The only thing I didn't love about the product is the packaging. I found it kind of tacky and overdone but then again it is a drugstore product and with the amount of drugstore product competition the flashier the better, I suppose.

Anyway, will DEFINITELY buy again.