eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

I picked this up on a whim on my last trip to Ulta and I don't regret it at all. The balm smells amazing, like a summer fruit drink that I normally enjoy by the pool. The packaging is so cute and makes it totally easy to find at the bottom of my bag. When this ever runs out I will def rebuy, but I might not even wait till then because now I really want to try the other scents.

it's a GREATTTTT lipbalm for summer. I hate those really greasy and oily lipbalm in summer, i love how it is very light and SWEET(yes it's sweet ahah). I am using the honeydew lipbalm, it lasts AGES as well!! But i don't recommend this lipbalm for winter, as my lips get so dry during winter, i need a more moisturizing lipblam. This lipbalm is also a great base for lipstick/lip gloss :D lastly, I LOVE THE SHAPE OF THE EOS LIPBALM!!!!! it's a lovely ball shape, you don't even need to open your lips when you apple, oooooh good for lazy people :P!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is really great Lip Balm, it's conditioning and really heals my lips, doesn't dry them out from suffocation like other Natural balms do. It goes on very light and smooth and smells and tastes great; I love that it's a little sphere, It's really fun to use and you get a lot of product for the price; I'll definitely be repurchasing this - My cat got a hold of it because of its fun ball shape and now I'll have to be buying a new one! LOL

Very cute packaging, which is the reason i picked it up. It smells and taste amazing as well.
But i feel its a waste to have if i have to put lipbalm on to use it. It sort of defeats the purpose since this IS lip balm.
It does nothing for moisturizing my lips for more than 10 minutes. I think it actually dries it out more.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I bought this after I realized out of all the make up I have I didn't have a lipbalm. I choose this one because I was afraid the lemon would smell like spf. This worked great for my dry flakey lips so I'll keepy buying it

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cute packaging but not very moisturizing at all....have to reapply multiple times. Dr. Perricone's SUPER coconut lip balm is better, although its more expensive!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Finally got my hands on one of these and it's great! Bought this in Summer Fruit since it was organic and chemical SPF free. Goes on smoothly and adds a nice sheen to the lips. This also works great under lipstick and doesn't seem to contribute to feathering. Makes some of my slightly dry lippies apply very smoothly which is a great plus. The flavor is ok and a bit candy ish but not too much. I'm a bit put off by how plastic the balm smells and I hope that the chemicals in the inner clear plastic layer aren't leeching into the product. Also I LOVE the sphere shape as it makes it easy to find in my bag and looks a little modern artsy. Hope they come out with some organic flavors with natural sunscreen as there's no way in heck I'm going to ingest Octinoxate and Oxybenzone that the lemon drop balm contains.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love the flavor and it has major shine and shimmer.

So when I first go this, I was obsessed! Not only was the packaging super cute, but the product smelled so yummy and was so effective at keeping my super dry lips moisturized! I loved that the balm was firmer than most and not terribly creamy, so I didn't feel like I slathered lard on my lips. It was just the right balance.

However, I really think this product needs to have an expiration date ,and unfortunately that date is way sooner than the time that I would go through the whole thing. After about a month, the balm started smelling foul and the fragrance smelled rotten. Ugh! I couldn't imagine it was going to be very good for my lips anymore either. I had to throw it out :(. So I won't be repurchasing. I now use aquaphor at night and then regular chapstick throughout the day, and while not as trendy and cute as EOS, it does the job w/o me having to worry about it expiring.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is an update. For some reason I couldnt see what lips where so dry. Finally I notice that it was the chap stick. It was really good at first,but then it made my lips really dried. OMG I LOVE THIS !!! I bought as a gitft but I kept one of them. I would use chapstick brand. This is way better it softer,smoother and very moisturizing for my lips.

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08