April 17, 2014 | 1968 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by digitalparanoia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the eos spheres and have almost all of them but this is my least favorite. This flavor way more than the others has a olive oil taste and smell to it. don't know if I got a bad one but I'm not willing to try again. It is currently in the backup rotation.

The packaging is great, texture is about the same as the other flavors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lip balm! I've had a difficult time this year on my quest for a hydrating lip balm, and this one is the winner! I like it better than my Blistex and Neutrogena balms. It truly has a fruity smell and taste to it which is rather appealing. For me it has had staying power, and I haven't had to reapply often. I work as a cashier, and this flavor sells the best at my store. I plan to buy this in every flavor!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by StellaFl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really hated this product when I first got it, severely disappointed that it couldn't live up to its hype... but I've finally warmed up to it. The smell isn't anything to call your mother about, but I can't smell it once I have it on. Do not keep this product in a cold environment, if you do you can barely get any product on your lips since it's so hard. Don't apply a thin layer, it makes dryness worsen, you really need to cake it on for optimal results (it looks fine). As long as you have a good layer of it on, it makes a rather decent lip balm. And who doesn't love the packaging? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ncdc83

I have repurchased this several times. It is organic and all natural, the scent is also pleasant to me. The cons are the packaging, very cute but not very practical to stick in your pocket and go. The price is a bit off considering how quickly the product dissapates with everyday use, however, it does provide the needed moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall rating i gave a 3 because it seems more "hype" then its worth. For the fact its only a chapstick compared to chapstick or nivea this stuff was a bit pricy. About the same price as a popular organic brand like burts which lasts much much longer. I didnt much care for the smell, as i smelled more rum like dragon fruit.

The packaging is neat but i would not buy this product agian because its lasting power is diddly! I get better lasting power from much cheaper/equally nateral alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Dancer13

This has got to be the best lip balm ever!It smells amazing and doesn't dry your lips out. The packaging is adorable! I'm addicted.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by tayjer04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One day I was at Rite Aid and I found this in the lip balm area/aisle. SOO cute. I love the packaging. And this stuff keeps my lips very moisturized. I'm really diggin' this scent too. Rite Aid always has a sale on it so I get it for a dollar haha. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by chrstinna

A little to expensive, very cute packaging and the scent is okay. It does make your lips feel a bit flaky after application though

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lls4f

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice price, adorable packaging. The smell though... YUCK! It's so fake and chemically. You can taste it all day. It's just awful. Good balm, but get it in the yellow version (called Lemon Drop) instead. Much nicer scent/minimal taste

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by febLISAone

I am an absolute lip balm junkie and is also very picky about the lip balm I use. This lip balm smells great, but doesn't do much at keeping my lips hydrated. Instead of going on smoothly, it feels a bit chalky right off the bat and I can feel all the flakiness on my lips even more with the balm on. It's cute... but that's all it really has. Sorry EOS=(