eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 4/23/2011 2:17:00 PM

it's nice verry moisturizing i love the smell but the packaging makes it aquward to use.

on 4/23/2011 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this, and even though I haven't used it enough to say it's moisturizing enough, I must say I absolutely ADORE the smell. It got me hooked I can't stop putting it on. Peach scents and citrus scents are my kryptonite. It reminds me of a summer peach tea! :) this is definitely a keeper my sister has the honeysuckle dew one and I'm not that big of a fan, reminds me of the trident strips the green one of course. But yes anyways the smell is a 5 the shape cute, but not for your Jean pockets. Otherwise moisturizing I say it feels smooth and nice, definite repurchase and next time I'll try the lemon. :)

on 4/21/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchases this after reading about it on internet. I like the other eos-es but not this. It made my lips react in the same way as it does to perfume, so i guess there's a lot of that in it.

The package is cute, but its so annoying that you cannot use all of the product, since it falls through the holes in the bottom, and you cannot get is out.

It dint make my lips dry, but I didnt really feel that is mosturized them eighter.

It had a nice, but a little bit "plastic" smell to it.

on 4/21/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I heard good things about EOS, so I bought this because I love fruity things, but this smells HORRIBLE! It literally made me throw up in my mouth it was so bad. It felt good on my lips, but I cannot get over the smell. Oh my gosh this thing is so bad. I tried again later thinking maybe I'd get used to the smell, still just made me gag. Gag, gag, gag, gag. I can't believe they're even selling this stuff it's a crime.

on 4/21/2011 12:11:00 AM

This is only okay. Maybe I got an off batch because my friends love this one. The summer fruit smell is generic and doesn't really appeal to me and what's odd is that this balm feels waxy on my lips. Not moisturizing at all for me.

It's okay to use when I have nothing else around but it's not something I'm going to repurchase.

one word: AMAZING! its the only lip balm tha doesn't give me those white lines in the corner of my mouth that other lip balms have in the past, the taste isn't fake or artificial and tastes natural, the packaging is SO CUTE which is what originally made me want to buy this, its egg shaped with a flat bottom and can stand and has a rubbery velvety feel like nars sticks or smashbox packaging, however after awhile I started to realize how inconvenient the round ball shape really is, it's bulky and isn't convenient for smaller purses, I haven't even used this one halfway up but I am tempted to buy their vanilla beam or raspberry pomegranate lip balm soon which are in stick form, overall great product and really cheap so you have nothing to lose by trying this

Super cute! It smells great and it is very moisturizing. For about 3-4$ it's worth it.

on 4/17/2011 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My lips are chronically dry and I tend to get a lot of flakes. I've dealt with this for 10-15 years. Yes, I drink enough water. I've tried at least 20 balms and most do not work on me. If they do, they usually stop working within 2-3 weeks. This was moisturizing for the first few days, then it just stopped working. I had high hopes because of all the buzz online. I could see this working well if you don't need as much moisture as I do....plus it smells just like lychee, a popular Asian fruit.

on 4/17/2011 5:21:00 PM

It smells amazing !
The best smelling balm I've owned !
It's like wild peaches and fruit punch

This product doesn't give me that sick waxy feeling in my mouth after I lick my lips, like with classic chapstick , burts bees, Carmex cherry , nivea , ect. Because it's 100 % natural !

The reason I give this a 3 is because it doesn't moisturize my lips , it's more like a flavored fragrance for lips , rather than a balm . I'm sure if you had the time or patience to apply enough , it would be -okay- .
The dome of product is hard , at first I thought there was a film of plastic over it, it's hard to get enough product onto your lips. . It doesn't melt in heat also ;)

The packaging is adorable , might I mention .
I'm still in school and I'm constantly getting asked " where did you get that ?!? Ive heard all about them !"
It has a flat side so it doesn't role away , but if it gets knocked over, it sure can roll haha.
The egg is a nice soft rubber feeling, I like to just roll it around in my hands .
Overall, I like this in a kick-nack way , and I'm glued to my Mac tinted lip conditioner instead.

on 4/14/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is not the most moisturizing lip balm ever, so if that if you are looking for mad richness & moisture, look elsewhere. However this is a very good lip balm but in a different way-its the best I have come across for using under lip products. The product goes on quite thin. The dome of product inside is on the hard side, making it difficult to glop this stuff on even if you tried and used pressure. Also, this stuff clings on to the lips, not like ones I've had that feel sort of greasy and slides around. It is only slightly moisturizing, but good enough to prep your lips for that l/s or whatever to go on without affecting the staying power of you lip product.

The scent is a nice sweet/tart summery scent that my bf even digs. I don't find the packaging the most convenient, I thought it would be a snap on instead of a screw on. I have grown to appreciate that its in a relatively hard dome shape. Its a bigger surface area that makes application faster and the hardness of the product allows you to put it on thin and really push the product into your lips. Until I find a lip balm that works just as well under lip products and is even more moisturizing, this is what I will prep my lips with before l/s or gloss.

Popular Lip Treatments

Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments