January 28, 2015 | 1884 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Cass09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister in law saw these in a drugstore on sale, so we bought them for the cute packaging. Keeps my lips moisturized for a little while not as long as i'd like, but no drying or cracking effect afterwards. The best part about this lip balm is the package. Very cute, bright and easy to find anywhere. I would like to try them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

i brought this lipbalm only because i thought it was really cute;
overall i'm happy that i did its very convenient; its easy to find in my bag; it keeps my lips very moist; i don't get a sticky or oily feeling from it...
would recommend it & will be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging on these balms. I have Summer fruit, Honey dew, and Lemon drop. This isn't the most moisturizing balm, and I need to reapply often. The scent smells like the gummy peach rings, which is not my favorite, but not bad. Summer fruit also wasn't as smooth in texture as the others I have, but is still a decent balm.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by twylight808

This lipbalm is horrible. I started developing an itchy red flakey rash on my lips and around the edges of my mouth about the same time I started using this product. I just assumed the rash was a result of a sunburn or something I ate at first.

Having not used this product in over a week (had to switch to medicated lipbalm), I started using EOS lipbalm at work this morning when I forgot to bring my medicated lipbalm to work. Shortly after applying, my lip swelled up and the burning sensation returned again.

Needless to say I threw this product away and will never use it ever again.

IT HORRIBLE.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I've been buying the EOS lip balms instead of Burts Bees just because of the packaging. I think it is a super plus because you can throw it in a huge purse and be able to dig around and find it super fast, and you are less likely to forget it in your pocket and run it through the wash.

Besides the packaging, for me these things provide pretty decent moisture for my lips, smell good (to me), and they taste good (I don't really worry about eating it because it is natural).

Overall I like this product, but the smell while pleasant can be quite overpowering for some people. It is moisturizing, but not as moisturizing as some of the other types of this lip balm. The packaging makes it easy to find, but it is to bulky for me to put in my pocket.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by akrypti36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have hypersensitive lips that puff up and get irritated when I try on most drugstore and even department store lip moisturizer products. So I was wary about the hype around this product. Surprisingly, it's one of the few lip balms that don't cause an allergic reaction from me. As a moisturizer, I agree with some of the reviewers here: it's only so-so. I use it more as a base before lipstick, and to that regard, no complaints here. More than anything else, I'm glad I found a lip balm that doesn't irritate my lips!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This totally works for me :) During the cold winter months my lips are at battle. It gets so chapped/dried that I haven't worn lipstick or gloss for months...that's how grossly chapped they were (notice I said were?). I've wasted money on all kinds of products for chapped lips, down to home-remedies. Nothing worked. I've been using this for a just about a week now, and no more chapped lips for me. My lips are so smooth that I am starting to where my NARS glosses again :) Smells nice too, which I love! I even bought 2 more for my young daughters and they love it too!!! The odd shape kind of throws it off...reason for the 4 lippies. Other than that I think I found an HG lip moisturizer~~~ !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by moggi

The packaging is really cute, and I like the fruity scent. It doesn't have the heavy, waxy feeling of some lip balms. It's also good to find a lip balm that doesn't contain petrolatum. However, I wish it were more moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hearing all the hype, I decided to give this balm a try. I need to hydrate my lips every night when I go to bed, or I wake up with cracked, painful lips. I hate the smell of this balm, which has an overwhelming odor of grapefruit. And the moisture lasted all of about 10 minutes. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by LovelyStars

it smells nice and all, but it doesnt moisturise my lips. instead it makes my lips even more dry! will not repurchase!