October 2, 2014 | 1010 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by xnightstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It moisturizes my lips and smells like delicious candy! The packaging is a bit odd, not like any ordinary lip balm but that's what makes it different from others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by babyaimy00

I love how this is really good at moisterizing my lips. However, I kind of find the packaging annoying rather than cute. Its just too huge. I can't put this in my pocket when I don't feel like carrying a purse or else I would look like I have some sort of tumor growing on the side of my hip :(.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by raachellexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this balm SO much. It's so waxy, and it didn't even moisturize my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by amaaaalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was one of the lip balms I always wanted to try out. The packaging is sooooo adorable, unlike any of the other lip balms I've tried. It smells really good. I would say this lip balm is pretty moisturizing, but be careful of over applying. I noticed sometimes it leaves my lips kind of peely at the bottom if I apply too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAffair89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Overall, it's a pretty good lip balm. It smells fairly nice, the packaging is absolutely adorable, and it acts as a nice primer for lipstick/lip gloss. I do not have chapped lips right now, and I bought it a couple of days ago. I'm not too sure how it will work when I actually have chapped lips, because this seems to be more of a smoothing lip balm rather than a healing/moisturizing one. I do like that these balms are overly sticky, and they're light. You don't feel like you have a bunch of residue on your lips (like Burts Bees). I bought this one (Summer Fruit) as well as the Sweet Mint. I find them both to be a bit overpowering, especially the mint one. It's not unbearable but it can get irritating. I wouldn't try these if you are very sensitive to smell. So far so good, though! I plan on repurchasing unless it does not work for chapped lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by snugsmontreal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

pros: cute packaging, nice smell
cons: hard, not moisturizing

this stuff is total crap in my opinion. it was 3 bucks at CVS, i did buy it when i got back 2$ register rewards (which i gave to my sister so i didnt really reap any benefit of that). for the price i expected way more from this, not to mention all the rave reviews i had heard on youtube. i only ever heard one bad review (saying it made their lips chapped) but everyone else made it sound like this was the best thing since sliced bread. i found it was hard in texture, and after smearing it on my lips i felt like it was so hard barely anything came off. it does smell nice, even got a compliment from my husband that my lips smelled mango-y. i would not buy this again in a million years, or any of the other smells either. my 1$ blistex raspberry lemonaid it 10X better at moisturizing than this was. what a total waste of 3 bucks, (i could have bought a wet n wild eyeshadow trio for that price and it would have been better spent)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by elcie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this lip balm is just adorable! I really can't find enough good things to say. I love the smell and so do my friends. The taste isn't overpowering and I think it tastes yummy like peach rings. The packaging is cute and the color is bright enough that I can just throw it in my bag and it sticks out among all the other things I'm carrying. The shape is also distinct enough that I can feel it if I'm searching around for it. I think it's very moisturizing and it's healed my chapped lips quickly. It's so addicting to put on and I always reapply it during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I'm so glad I saw this in the drugstore in Hong Kong and picked it up as I was dying to try it and they aren't avaliable here in NZ. The packaging is sooo cute and makes it very easy to find in your bag. As for the product itself, it does a decent job at moisturising, but I found that its better in summer when my lips don't get too chapped whereas in winter I find I need a thicker lip-balm. I use this mainly to prime my lips before applying lipsticks and it works perfectly for that. The scent is also pretty nice, reminds me of mangoes which makes me want to eat the whole thing up! Will buy more and try out other flavours :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

Bought this because of great reviews and natural ingredients. Still cant get over the packaging, odd but cute. Not pocket size unless its a jacket and even then it looks a little strange to walk around with a lump in your pocket.

I have what my Derm calls, "full lip syndrome". Meaning I have nice full lips that the sun can beat down on causing sundamage, especialy on my lower lip. I have a VERY chapped dry cracking peeling irritated sundamaged lower lip. My upper lip is the just dry side of normal because its hard for the sun to beat up on it so it is spared.
Anyways, this chapstick has had amazing results in soothing and heeling my lips. I had thought I had found my HG chapstick with BBees, but this blows them out of the water.

This chapstick applys nicely, not thin and watery/oily but not as thick as BBees does. Somewhere around perfectly in the middle. I like a chapstick I can feel on my lips as well as one that actualy penetrates and does some good. This fits the bill. To me a thicker CS (chapstick) helps seal in moisture and also provide a barrier against wind and dry weather conditions. Because of my super sun damaged lower lip I have a habbit of "checking" the condition of my lips (feeling for dry flakey bits) and with a thicker CS I dont pick at them as often. I know....grose. Its either that or walk around looking like my lips just summited Mount Everest.

This CS does not have SPF but I dont want SPF in it. I have found that CS's with SPF are more drying than ones without, regardless of their other ingredients.

This CS is:
Paraben-free
Petrolatum-free
Phthalate-free
95% organic
100% natural

It also contains my HG moisturizer, Jojoba oil, as well as many other top notch natural ingredients. It is close to $4 but I will gladly pay that for soft kissable, sea level lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like EOS lip balm. I was first introduced to it by Michelle Phan from Youtube. I purchased this for $3.49 from my local CVS. The packaging is so cute and will definitely turn heads if you use it in public. The sphere is a little bulky and can be a bit troublesome for travel because it isn't easily stored. I love the applicator because you can smooth it on as you simply just pucker your lips. The scent is delicious! People complain about it being too sweet and novelty but I don't think it is too strong. (not nearly as strong as the fruity headache scent some drugstore lipsticks have) The staying power is pretty average and the consistency isn't too thick or thin on your lips.I don't think it is the perfect lip balm because it doesn't moisturize the best. I can think of some other lip balms that work better. I would recommend this to anyone eager to try a new lip balm but one who doesn't like fruity scents or is looking for an easy on-the-go lip balm should probably beware.