December 19, 2014 | 1614 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by hnn

The most overrated product I've ever used. Sure it smells yummy, but it does not do its job as a lip balm. There seems to be virtually no product getting on my lips, so my lips end up drying up even more after using it. Its little ball shape is cute though, but it always rolls off into some nebulous area so I lose it for a couple of days.. Doesn't matter though, I'll just stick to my Burt's Bees.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I heard about these on the boards and really wanted to see what all the hype was about. That was until I saw the price o_O Wow! So a few months passed and Rite Aid finally had them on sale and their coupon. I really liked them in the begin. Great taste, felt nice and worked great under lipstick. Then I started to get tiny blackheads around my lips and this was the only new I using, I ended up giving to my youngest daughter who loses everything and it has since happily disappeared :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ychung111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall as a lipbalm this didn't do that job. I felt like this wasn't moisturizing at all. If anything, it made my lips feel more dry and I needed to keep reapplying which didn't help.

Also, I've had an allergic reaction to this product. My lips were swollen and had stinging grashes around the edges. So I decided to just use it as sort of a waxy balm for my dry hands, and they became itchy and developed little rashes too!! Once I realized this was the culprit, I threw it in the bin.

The only good thing I have to say about this is that it smelled really good, and it has cute packaging.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

This smells really nice and the packaging it cute. That is the only thing that is good about it. When I started using this my lips were fine, no dryness, no flaking. This dried them out. I read some reviews on here where people said the same thing and I somehow doubted that to be true. Well I am paying for it now because I can't seem to get my lips back to their original (moisturized) state from before I started using this crap. I really like the way it smells and looks, so it's a shame that the actual product sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by kayloaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 4 other EOS balms--Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine, Sweet Mint, and Lemon Drop, and this is my favorite hands down. The smell is amazing and the color of packaging is adorable! Will be repurchasing over and over again. My full review on it:

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by iMandiixD

at first i thought the packaging was cute so i bought it but it became in convenient i can't put this in a coat, jeans, pants, sweater pocket because its so awkward looking!
i can only put it on a shelf, table or maybe in a purse.
the balm itself smelled good and didn't have a gross taste incase i were to swallow it. but after a while it got really sticky and gross and did very LITTLE moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love these! I bought the lemon drop one, since it just looked all cute, sitting there looking at me while I was checking out at Wal-Mart with some bamf pajama pants. So I thought, "Hey! Why not? Cute pants, cute lip balm, I'm all good."

Now, my lips become extremely chapped in the winter, and I find myself using this one a lot, it's already starting to look pointed after only two weeks of use :) It is rather moisturizing, maybe not as much as I need in the winter months... but for the summer I feel this would be extra awesome. I ended up buying the summer fruit, lemon drop and honeydew one! Might I mention the honeydew one smells WAY better than this one... this one does have a weird aftersmell... it doesn't bother me much but I can see it bothering some people with more sensitive noses.

Also, I never did notice until I started reading the reviews on this, it is rather waxy feeling, but that's a good thing in my opinion, sheild my smackers from the winter wind! I live in Chicago, it's cold @_@

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by UZIlolita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have tried 3 different flavors of EOS Lip Balm and this is hands down my favorite. For me, for some odd reason, this one seemed to be more lighter and creamier then the other two i tried. This one absorbed really well and the scent is amazing..not too over powering though.. definitely a staple before i go to bed ^^

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by nezinka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The only reason I still use this is because due to its shape , it is really easy to find in my purse. The packaging is indeed cute but that's where the benefits of this product end.
The smell of this one in particular is not pleasant. I don't know what it is..its slightly tropical but then also really fake.
As for moisturizing properties- a big ZERO. It feels nice when you put it on, but then it just sits on top of your lips and after one sip of water it's gone and does not leave your lips smoother or one bit moisturized.
So yes, cute packaging, awful, useless product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I give this product a 3.5. It's super cute and always starts a conversation but this particular scent is not that appealing to me. It's the one I originally wanted the most but turned out to be my least favorite. It gets rather addictive to apply this prodcut but I feel that could be because it actually dries your lips out. I want to love this product but I think I'm just in lust with its packaging.