November 27, 2014 | 1435 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by UZIlolita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have tried 3 different flavors of EOS Lip Balm and this is hands down my favorite. For me, for some odd reason, this one seemed to be more lighter and creamier then the other two i tried. This one absorbed really well and the scent is amazing..not too over powering though.. definitely a staple before i go to bed ^^

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by nezinka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The only reason I still use this is because due to its shape , it is really easy to find in my purse. The packaging is indeed cute but that's where the benefits of this product end.
The smell of this one in particular is not pleasant. I don't know what it is..its slightly tropical but then also really fake.
As for moisturizing properties- a big ZERO. It feels nice when you put it on, but then it just sits on top of your lips and after one sip of water it's gone and does not leave your lips smoother or one bit moisturized.
So yes, cute packaging, awful, useless product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I give this product a 3.5. It's super cute and always starts a conversation but this particular scent is not that appealing to me. It's the one I originally wanted the most but turned out to be my least favorite. It gets rather addictive to apply this prodcut but I feel that could be because it actually dries your lips out. I want to love this product but I think I'm just in lust with its packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by nanak04

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the red packaging. I'm not crazy about the taste/smell. I think I'd like it more if it was another flavor. If you like that fruity like mangoish taste( I can't really explain it), I would have liked the lemon probably better but overall it's okay.Probably good for your lips, what drew me in was it said gluten free and my daughter has celiac, so that was a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by priscillaaa

I like it and I don't.

Packaging - Super cute, that's what drew me towards it!

Smell - I like the smell a lot! But once applied, I find that it fades super quickly.

Application - I thought it was going to be a whole sphere, kind of like the travel perfume rolly things. But when I put it on and it didn't roll around I was quite disappointed, cause I think then it would have been much cooler, haha. It glides on very nicely though!

Moisturizing - Not at all.. The feel of it is gone within five minutes or so, and my lips don't feel any moisture.

I would buy it again just because I want to own all flavours cause the packaging is damn cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by hannahxxbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do like this product! The essential reason I bought this was the hype, not only over youtube and the web but in my school! I swear almost every period there would be a girl that would pull out her little egg lip balm and everybody would be amazed! My first impressions: I HATED it! It did nothing mousturizing for my lips and the smell made me sick. After a couple days of using it, just to see if I could get my moneys worth I started adapting to it. I think it's just me because when I bought SoftLips and Nivea Kiss of Smoothness for the first time I was like ehhh and now there my HG lipbalms. All in all the shape and bulkiness doesn't really bother me. It's convenient and easy to find in my bag, and it's easy to just swipe on my lips. But I do love this chapstick/lipbalm (:

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by hockeewmn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the products I was super excited to try. While the packaging is unique, and the rounded top does help to apply the product evenly, I'll have to pass on re-purchasing this balm again. The smell is very nice, and it tastes good, too (not that I recommend eating it, lol), but it just wasn't moisturizing. It feels waxy and thick to me, and it doesn't seem to sink into my lips like I'd like it to. Overall, this product is all hype. Color me disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Lisa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Warning: Those with sensitive skin or really chapped lips, DON’T TRY THIS! I bought this for the packaging and convenience. The packaging is very cute and I thought it would be easy to dig out of my bottomless pit of a purse. I opened it and hated the scent. I thought “it kind of stinks but maybe I could get used to it; I might as well try it to see if it’s moisturizing.” Yeah, not moisturizing! It burned my lips so badly; I had to immediately wash it off. Ended up tossing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Interludes

The packaging is cute and unique! Though the shape is a little large - large enough I can nearly cover both lips at the same time. As for the balm itself, I did not like it. My lips do not feel moisturized or happy. The scent has promise, but has a fake/plastic note I don't like. I've used this for several months in an effort to not waste it, but ended up throwing out the remaining. I don't really hate it and there were no reactions or breakouts from it, but I don't like it at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

before you keep reading, i said i'd buy this product again, but i'm not 100% sure. i've been using it for a few days now. it's my bedside lip balm for before bed and i love that its 95% organic while im sleeping :) the fruit scent/flavor is stronger, but not 'cheap' smelling/tasting and it's definitely peach/mango, which i dont mind over fruit punch (yucky). i used to always use Aquaphor before bed on any dry spots (eyes lips, etc), but wanted to try this balm for the hype. So far, the packaging is effing fab sitting next to my bed on my nightstand, and although i really just want to keep reapplying for the novelty of it... i'm not really sure how exquisite it's moisturizing. at least compared to my HG aquaphor. however, i will say i wake up in the morning and it's still got a decent coating on my lips - which should be considered a good thing. :) i'll keep trialing...

UPDATE 4/25 - i will not buy again. although it smells fabulous and is cute, i dont think it does much moisturizing. and it's a little hard to swipe on now that I've been using for a bit...