September 19, 2014 | 1282 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by tristinbrittany

I love this hair oil. It takes half the time for me to dry my hair and is making my hair so shiny and soft! I've only used it twice and I can already see the difference.

Update 9/21/09:
I love this product but I'm allergic to it! It makes my neck break out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by efrey14

THIS is seriously my HQ hair product. It smells like a faint musk (in a good way). You only use a teensy bit, rub it between palms, dispense throughout damp hair. Then, do your thing with the hair dryer and straighter/curling iron --- you're hair will look shiny and feel so SOFT. I will never use another leave in conditioner (b/c this stuff trumps all that crap). The glass bottle sucks, as others have mentioned, but I'm thinking of transfering mine into plastic so I don't have to worry. The bottle will last and last...and last. You get 3.4 ounces. THANK YOU to my hairdresser for turning me on to this stuff. HG. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2008 8:21:00 AM More reviews by rory13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this stuff! My hair is straight, and I tend to get a lot of flyaways when the weather turns colder. My hairdresser turned me on to Moroccanoil the last time I was in. It makes my hair so soft and smooth without any buildup. I have tried just about every product made for straight hair, and this is my HG for sure.

It is a on the pricey side at $42 a bottle, but you only need a small amount (the size of a dime for my collar-length hair). My hairdresser had a bottle that she opened 8 months ago and it was still about 2/3 full.

The only downside to this product is the glass bottle. I dropped it in my sink and the top cracked, so I had to transfer the entire contents into a plastic bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 3:11:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

i was once a big fan of this before i discovered Kerastase. since starting kerastase (aka god's gift to hair) i laugh at this stuff. doesn't really help with my blowdries and always leaves my hair oily when i use it on hair after drying. haven't noticed any longterm moisturizing benefits. also don't get me started on the packaging, would a pump really be so hard to add? long story short, this stuff isn't for me.
for reference, i have thick, wavy, dry, voluminous dark brown hair. previously bleached all the way out and highlighted. basically, i am the target demographic for this product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so impressed with Moroccanoil! I have alot of fine hair that gets weighed down very easily and Moroccanoil doesn't weigh it down at all. It's not greasy either and leaves my hair full of body and shine. The product is like a miracle for my hair.
I couldn't decide between the Moroccanoil, the Moroccanoil masque and the Moroccanoil styling cream and the Ebay seller had a good price on combined shipping so I ended up buying all three. I love them all. The styling cream is amazing and works perfect with the oil.
I also use the Moroccanoil as a pre-treatment before coloring and it really seems to help the color hold on my stubborn grey roots and temples.
I bought the Moroccanoil from Kellysbeautysupply1 on Ebay - super fast shipping - here in 2 days!
Love this line so much and they are supposed to be coming out with a daily conditioner - can't wait until they do.
This is the most impressive hair product I've tried. My hair looks so much shinier, thicker and full of body using the Moroccanoil line. Love the scent too! The masque is the best mask I've tried and I love hair masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by swtie22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Moroccanoil!!! I have somewhat damaged hair that I normally need to straighten or put a lot of products in order to help with the frizziness and dry ends. My hair also gets a lot of breakage and it is always getting tangled. Although this product does not help with the tangles it is absolutely amazing. It really does transform your hair into a very soft and healthy looking hair, concealing all the dryness and damage in my hair. My hair gets a little bit of shine from this oil, however not anything that is drastically different. A little goes a long way with this product. I have long hair that is past my shoulders and I only use about a nickel size amount on my damp hair. I was able to find this product at a local beauty supply shop, I just went to Moroccanoil's website and found suppliers that sold this product. This product also smells absolutely divine, I am not sure what to compare the smell with, but I absolutely love it, however the smell does not last very long! My only complaint is that this product comes in a glass bottle, which does not make it very travel friendly, it does not have a pump so you have to be careful in order to avoid spillage. The only other complaint that I have is its price. I think $40+ is a lot to pay for a small bottle of oil (especially if you wash your hair every day like I do), but it does work miracles in my hair. Overall I am very happy that I have found this product and will definitely be making future purchases. I would definitely recommended this product if you have damaged hair and want your hair to look and feel healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by HoMeSkillet8212

I was at Schoenemans, the beauty supply store, and i was just about to buy some biosilk when the girl there handed me a sample of this. . I LOVE IT. seriously. reduced dry time, NO oil, a little goes a LONG way. . i put this into my hair before blowdrying and i have amazing silky shine!! . its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by LipstickStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to the hair salon last night and the hairdresser use a product called Moraccan Oil. He used a dimed-sized drop and rubbed it into my wet scalp and hair. My hair was so healthy looking and smooth, I'm giving it 5 lipstars. I decided to purchase it. I have not opened the bottle yet, but will be using this product and will provide updates. I googled this product and it says lots of good things about it, so I will be back on here to let you gals know how it is long-term. It cost me 39.95 so I'm expecting a small miracle LOL! but I found it online for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Rascal1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe how wonderful this product is and even though it is pricey, you only need a little bit. I'm Greek and I was afraid that my hair would become really oily, really quickly. My beautician used it on my hair the first time and I was pleasantly surprised how shiny it was without the oiliness. I'm going back to her next week for cut/color and I called to ask that she put a bottle of this aside for me... I should have known - they had sold out and were wating for delivery of stock, but didn't know when. I then became a woman on a mission and was able to find it at another beauty salon that sold great products. I used it myself and just put a pea size drop of this oil in the palm of my hands, rubbed them together then put it on my hair and blew it dry. Even the next day it still looked awesome - and no oiliness! Do NOT hesitate to try this. It'll last a long time even if you have long hair. A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by angel824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample from my hair dresser after my hair was damaged and I could no longer rely on my straightener and had to learn to blow dry my thick frizzy hair. This product was a life-saver. It doesn't weigh my hair down but leaves it silky and frizz free. I will def buy