September 21, 2014 | 948 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Pleasantly surprised! :) I bought this mainly beacuse I've been searching for an eyeliner to stay on my waterline, beacuse Mac fluidline didn't work out on me. Plus I've tried TONS of other eyeliners. high end to low end, UD 24/7, lancome waterproof khol, prestige, styli-style, liquids, etc. Anyways, when I applied this on my waterline it stayed ALOT longer than my fluidline, the ONLY bad thing (reason i'm giving 3 lippies) is beacuse it ended up flaking on my waterline, even though it stayed. I think I may have applied it too thinly or something so I will try again and update again. Still, I think it's a great liner. On the lid, it's fantastic! (my rating is mostly because of the waterline situation, but if it were based on the lid application, 5 lippies!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by MovieVixen

When I first got this gel eyeliner, I was very skeptical like most. This is my first ever gel that I have used from a pot. I went to go put some on my hand at first, and then I touched it... it smeared! So for a second all I thought about doing was taking it back to Walgreens. Then when I went to go wash it off like 5 minutes later, I was amazed how hard it was to clean! I realized just like liquid liners (which I hate for my asian eyes) has to dry first...should have been a no brainer, go me :-p So I went and used the applicator that it came with, I was very shocked at how rich the black was and how easy it was to put on! Im not hating the brush that it came with because for me its almost just the right size... just wish it was a tab bit tiny bit smaller but good enough for now. It doesn't tug like my mechanical eyeliner, which has always been so annoying! And for only $4.29 at walgreens, it is a steal and I think I will continue to use this. I want to get this in purple later on! This is really the only product I can say I truely like from WnW other than there lip gloss :) I would go and try the MAC fluidline, but I see no point in spending so much on eyeliner...maybe when I get more money. As far as the HIP, if it dries like people say it does, then I won't get that either. I love MUA :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by lonjin

i've tried jane gel liner, loreal hip cream liner, and indelible gel liner, i can honestly say that is is my favorite out of all 4 of them, because the color is the deepest black and it makes my eyes pop, so far it has not dried out on me i've had it for a couple months, the texture is like butter, very soft, i got this at bogo so it was definitely a steal, my next purchase will probably be the mac black track to see how it compares, but i'm so happy with wet and wild gel liner it might be a while till i feel the urge to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

After trying the HIP Creme Eyeliner, I returned it because I could not justify to myself spending so much on something I would rarely use. I've been eyeing this since then and decided today that I would give this a go. It's a rich, true black. It's very creamy and just glides on and stays on. This doesn't budge or smudge on me even though I have oily eyelids. The packaging is cheap like all WnW products and the brush that comes with it is almost useles. Definitely worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by DSDiva

I tried this product when it first came out and was amazed. Had used HIP cream eyeliner and was in love with them until they dried out, every color dry as a bone! and at 12.00 bucks a pop wasn't happy. So when I was unpacking this eyeliner from it's display box, I figured I would give it a try, at 4.00 bucks, what the hey. LOVE IT...is the best, does not dry out in the bottle and stays put on your face. Toss the brush it comes with, or use it to help smudge your kohl liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is amazing! my only complaint is that its really hard to wash off (although its good that it doesn't wear off during the day, obviously!)
i've used stila smudge pots and benefit creaseless cream as liners and this works just as well. i usually stay away from black because it looks kind of harsh on me but i still really like this. i only wish it came in more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried several gel/creme black liners, including Red Earth ( pricey) Jane etc and this is, by far, the best. Anyone with oily eye lids will be thrilled with this liner.

Throw away the brush and use a thinner one or buy one from your local Big box craft store ( artists quality brushes at a fraction of the price).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by KristyLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore gel/creme black eyeliner I've tried.
Jane gel eyeliner smudges.
Hip creme eyeliner dries out too quickly.
This formula is very smooth, and doesn't smudge. This is the only eyeliner I've tried that doesn't travel from the upper inner corners of my eyes to the lower inner corners. I love it. The brush it comes with is a bit thick, but the actual product is exactly what I was looking for (and so cheap).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cbm08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So after reading the great reviews on here, I made my way to the store to search for this product. Luckily, I found it. There were only two left in black. Anyway, I used it today and it went on soo smoothly and evenly. And it really does last ALL DAY without smudging. It seemed too good to be true, but yes, it is true. The color is also very black and bold.. I've tried other liners that tend to look more gray when they're supposed to be black, but this one is definitely BLACK.

The brush is okay it does the job and I don't have any other liner brushes, so I'll use it for now. I think it's kinda cute. The little jar that the liner comes in is also cute. I will definitely re-buy this if I ever run out. A little goes a long way. The only thing I am concerned about is the liner drying up in the jar... But I'll just have to wait and see how that goes. But for now, I'm just enjoying my wonderful new eyeliner! It's awesome. *I highly recommend.*

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MangoGreenTea

What can I say? This eyeliner is AMAZING. I bought it just two days ago and tried it for the first time on my waterline yesterday. It rained unexpectedly that day and I was outside for quite a while. I got back home, expecting it to be smudged all under my eyes. But no! It was COMPLETELY INTACT, as perfect as it had been when I'd first applied it! And then today. I wore it on my waterline once again, and I freakin' cried today. No joke. I was crying pretty hard, and for about an hour after I was harshly insulted by someone very close to me. You don't need to know who insulted me and what he/she insulted me about, but you do need to know that this eyeliner stayed on throughout all my crying and wiping. I was absolutely amazed when I looked in the mirror after I'd finished crying. Once more, it was completely intact. Who would've thought that a $4 eyeliner could stay put so well and so long! Even though my day was pretty crappy today, I realized that I found an amazing eyeliner that I will probably use for the rest of my eyeliner-wearing days. Seriously, it is by far the only eyeliner that I can wear on my waterline all day. It doesn't flake for me at all. The packaging is cute and you can easily carry it in your purse...the brush could get lost though. The brush is okay. It's not great, but it's not horrible. It just isn't very precise sometimes. That's why I have cotton swabs! And I haven't tried L'Oreal's HiP creme eyeliner so I can't compare, but this eyeliner is about half the price, and it works wonderfully. So buy this one.

27 out of 27 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No