Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 4/29/2009 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I am in love! Every time I've lined my upper eyelids it's never turned out the way I wanted it to until now! I have oily lids and my eyeliner always ends up coming off but not with this! It stayed on all day and you really have to work to get it off. It even looks good on the bottom lash. I've tried sooo many eyeliners and spent tons of money only to be disappointed every time. This is cheap and great! I threw out all my other eyeliners. They don't hold a candle to this!

on 4/29/2009 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my very first cream eyeliner and I only bought it because of the great reviews on MUA. I usually use automatic liners because of the easy application -- you just twist them up! -- and the fact that they don't have to be sharpened. I was initially a little skeptical about this product because I thought it would be a bit of a hassle, but I was willing to put in a little extra effort for long lasting lined eyes. The verdict: I AM SO GLAD I TRIED THIS. Even though the little pot seems kind of small, a little bit can go a long way if you make very precise, thin lines. And the brush is actually not too bad either. I can even use this stuff on my lower lashline (on the outer corners) and it won't smear. When it dries, you cannot rub it off! It doesn't even come off with warm water! As an experiment, I drew a design on my hand with very thick, dark strokes and attempted to wash it off with soap and water. Aside from a little fading, it did not budge. MegaEyes Creme Liner is so wonderful that it was taken from the limited edition line to be placed in the permanent line! Yay! I will definitely keep this drugstore gem in my stash for special occasions and mornings when I have more time to do my makeup. I only hope it won't dry up anytime soon! It works for both natural thin liner and heavy winged liner. Save yourself from embarrassing midday smudged raccoon eyes and get this product! Just make sure you use a steady hand to apply!

on 4/29/2009 5:49:00 PM

Changing my review a bit now that i've tried some other products and reevaluated what I thought of this...

Thing is, I just don't really like this product. I particularly dislike the fact that it's so soft every time i try to pick up some product on a brush, i'd gouge out a whole chunk out of it. and then when i apply, it'd be chunky and uneven until i manage to smooth it out a bit. it's a pain in teh butt, and the product turns super hard on my brush. i tried to use my BB gel liner brush about 3 times, and it made the hairs on the brush splay.

i do agree that the product is excellent at staying on my eyes and not smudging anywhere though. but application annoyances and overall dislike of the texture made me reevaluate my previous rating. :\

I definitely prefer Stila smudgepots much better. it's a little firmer so i'm not gouging anything out, applies evenly and easily, and doesn't go anywhere either. And if you know where to look, you can get Stila smudgepots for a lot cheaper. I'd rather get a sp for $10 or 12 than $5 for WnW that I will have so much problems using.

on 4/29/2009 4:08:00 PM

I was about to give up on creme/gel eyeliners altogether, and I'm so glad I finally tried the Wet-n-Wild! (I've tried several others, such as Jane and HIP which are too dry for my liking). This liner goes on so silky and cool/wet, but then dries within seconds and won't budge (I do have to use baby oil at night to remove it). The black shade says true and I just love this stuff! I've replaced the original brush though (it's stiff & scratchy) and use CVS' Essence of Beauty Fine Eye Liner, which needs to be cleaned after every use (baby oil) or this liner can ruin your brush (dries hard!) I've been using this liner for several days and it lasts all day and does not irritate my contact lenses. I line my upper lids heavy/cat eye, but use pencil on lower lashes otherwise it's too harsh-looking. This is a bold, true-black liner! Picked this gem up at Walgreens during a BOGOF. Fantastic value!

on 4/29/2009 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I too was a HIP eyeliner user. I tried this because my local walgreens has a bogo sale going on and I thought.... what the heck, I will try it.

I cannot believe how great it works. It goes on smooth. It has a great dark color (black) and wears extremely well. Like the others said, it doesn't dry out. I would invest in a good eyeliner brush also. The one it came with is a little too harsh on my lids...ouch! I use the brush from my HIP liner instead.

The price and the amount are AWESOME! I mean 4 bucks!

One little trick I use is to dab the liner in the pot with the brush and then smudge it on the inside of the lid so I can get just the right amount.

Good luck and happy shopping!

O. M. G. !! This Wet 'n Wild liner is unbelievably amazing! I just got two today at Walgreen's. (The last 2 they had as they were buy one get one free!) MAN! I'm so so soooooo impressed. I wasn't expecting this would become my favorite eyeliner but it is.

I already own the L'Oreal HIP cream liners but they dry too quickly and get kind of gunky when I apply too much (therefore causing it to look like dried chunks of mud near my lashes) but this one goes on smooth, deep/dark black, doesn't dry too quickly, stays on during anything , comes off easily with eye makeup remover and does not gunk/dry into chunks when I layer more liner over it!!

The container it comes with is a bit small and it has a clear plastic screw on lid that is rounded/dome shaped. You open and apply the liner from below (this is something new) so when you store it in your train case you can actually see the product (for once.) Normally all my other gel liners/paint pots only show the lid and I can't find things very well this way. Well anyway, I only have black of this so I guess it doesn't matter much but if they do have other colors (I only saw black and Eggplant) I'm going to buy them all so eventually this little extra will make a difference. How thoughtful of them to think of that!

Unlike the other reviewers, I really like the short little silver colored brush that comes with it! The bristles on it are nice and firm and not scratchy and it applies a nice dark black thick line for a dramatic look. If you want a thinner more refined line you'll need a different brush.

This liner is an amazing value! Only $4 for something this fabulous is a wonderful thing. I will continue to buy this liner as long as they make it. BRAVO WET 'N WILD!!

EDIT: I found the flaw of this liner. I normally curl my lashes after using my liner and I've noticed that sometimes this comes off in little chunks and attaches itsself to my lash curler and I have to reapply liner to my lash line. This has not happened before with my Prestige liquid liner so I had to take a lippy off for this.

I got this for $4 on Ebay (free shipping) and find it to work soooo well. It works surprisingly better than the Smashbox creme liner I've got in a sample kit. The only problem is the brush that it comes with, there's actually no point in it.. it's pretty crappy. But the liner is very pigmented, smooth, and lasts for a long time. I would only suggest that you use a good liner brush with this product. Other than that, thumbs up!

I went to Walmart to get the Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil in Taupe after reading wonderful reviews and i saw this for $6 CAD and decided to buy it for fun. Only comes in black and eggplant (dark purple) and there were only 2 left of each so i thought MUST BE GOOD! I've been using Loreal's liquid liner for years so these creme/ gel liners are very new to me. The brush it came with was way too thick and dense but it was great for my brows! I used Annabelle eyeliner brush to apply this on and it works great! (Annabelle is the best drugstore line in Canada and packaging looks high-end) I was SO IMPRESSED with the liner! it was jet/blackest black i've ever seen with the first stroke! It's also waterproof so it's great for summer when you're splashing around in the pool or just sweating your butt off in the sun. The packaging looks so cheap but whatever, i will def repurchase in a flash!

*EDIT: STILL USING IT AND LOVING IT!!!*

on 4/26/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this WnW black creme liner. I haven't seen these lately, maybe they were limited edition or they were just sold out/ I wish I would have brought more. I have the same gel liner from MAC and this one is easier to use. I use it with e MAC liner brush the skinny one with the pionted end. The price is perfect and if you don't want to shell out the big bucks for MAC get thgis one. It doesn't budge, waterproof and just amazing. A little goes a long way. I've had this pot for a few months, and it has yet to dry up unlike my HIP creme liner. This is awesome ladies.

NC 45

on 4/26/2009 10:01:00 PM

I love this eyeliner & I wish it came in more colors! Of all the drugstore liners I like this one the best! I have a MAC Fluidline & this works just as well as that one does. The texture is the same & it applies the same. I don't use the brush it came w/since I tried it & the results were disasterous. The liner stay all day & still looks fresh when I come home at night. Not to mention, the price can't be beat!