November 23, 2014 | 1222 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by stellar4217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner & I wish it came in more colors! Of all the drugstore liners I like this one the best! I have a MAC Fluidline & this works just as well as that one does. The texture is the same & it applies the same. I don't use the brush it came w/since I tried it & the results were disasterous. The liner stay all day & still looks fresh when I come home at night. Not to mention, the price can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was surprised at the quality of this $4 drugstore product. I went to Walgreens looking for the liquid eyeliner by Wet 'n Wild because I heard it was good (and inexpensive), but it seemed to be sold out so I decided to buy this instead. I went home and applied it without any difficulty. It came with a stiff, flat/angled brush that made it easy to apply the cream liner. I didn't need a lot of product to get the effect I wanted. I might have messed up a little, but it was easy to clean up with a cotton swab and some water. Normally if I put on pencil eyeliner or something, it would just smudge on my under eye area after some time, and I thought the creme liner would have the same result, but nope, I was wrong! After a few hours, the creme liner was just as inky black and fresh as when I had first applied it. Amazing. It really stayed put! I found it a little difficult to wash off with my Purpose gentle cleanser, however, which is usually very effective in removing all of my makeup (even eye makeup) in one go without any fuss, so I had to use jojoba oil to wipe it off. But I'm not complaining...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Pleasantly surprised! :) I bought this mainly beacuse I've been searching for an eyeliner to stay on my waterline, beacuse Mac fluidline didn't work out on me. Plus I've tried TONS of other eyeliners. high end to low end, UD 24/7, lancome waterproof khol, prestige, styli-style, liquids, etc. Anyways, when I applied this on my waterline it stayed ALOT longer than my fluidline, the ONLY bad thing (reason i'm giving 3 lippies) is beacuse it ended up flaking on my waterline, even though it stayed. I think I may have applied it too thinly or something so I will try again and update again. Still, I think it's a great liner. On the lid, it's fantastic! (my rating is mostly because of the waterline situation, but if it were based on the lid application, 5 lippies!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by MovieVixen

When I first got this gel eyeliner, I was very skeptical like most. This is my first ever gel that I have used from a pot. I went to go put some on my hand at first, and then I touched it... it smeared! So for a second all I thought about doing was taking it back to Walgreens. Then when I went to go wash it off like 5 minutes later, I was amazed how hard it was to clean! I realized just like liquid liners (which I hate for my asian eyes) has to dry first...should have been a no brainer, go me :-p So I went and used the applicator that it came with, I was very shocked at how rich the black was and how easy it was to put on! Im not hating the brush that it came with because for me its almost just the right size... just wish it was a tab bit tiny bit smaller but good enough for now. It doesn't tug like my mechanical eyeliner, which has always been so annoying! And for only $4.29 at walgreens, it is a steal and I think I will continue to use this. I want to get this in purple later on! This is really the only product I can say I truely like from WnW other than there lip gloss :) I would go and try the MAC fluidline, but I see no point in spending so much on eyeliner...maybe when I get more money. As far as the HIP, if it dries like people say it does, then I won't get that either. I love MUA :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by lonjin

i've tried jane gel liner, loreal hip cream liner, and indelible gel liner, i can honestly say that is is my favorite out of all 4 of them, because the color is the deepest black and it makes my eyes pop, so far it has not dried out on me i've had it for a couple months, the texture is like butter, very soft, i got this at bogo so it was definitely a steal, my next purchase will probably be the mac black track to see how it compares, but i'm so happy with wet and wild gel liner it might be a while till i feel the urge to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

After trying the HIP Creme Eyeliner, I returned it because I could not justify to myself spending so much on something I would rarely use. I've been eyeing this since then and decided today that I would give this a go. It's a rich, true black. It's very creamy and just glides on and stays on. This doesn't budge or smudge on me even though I have oily eyelids. The packaging is cheap like all WnW products and the brush that comes with it is almost useles. Definitely worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by DSDiva

I tried this product when it first came out and was amazed. Had used HIP cream eyeliner and was in love with them until they dried out, every color dry as a bone! and at 12.00 bucks a pop wasn't happy. So when I was unpacking this eyeliner from it's display box, I figured I would give it a try, at 4.00 bucks, what the hey. LOVE IT...is the best, does not dry out in the bottle and stays put on your face. Toss the brush it comes with, or use it to help smudge your kohl liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is amazing! my only complaint is that its really hard to wash off (although its good that it doesn't wear off during the day, obviously!)
i've used stila smudge pots and benefit creaseless cream as liners and this works just as well. i usually stay away from black because it looks kind of harsh on me but i still really like this. i only wish it came in more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried several gel/creme black liners, including Red Earth ( pricey) Jane etc and this is, by far, the best. Anyone with oily eye lids will be thrilled with this liner.

Throw away the brush and use a thinner one or buy one from your local Big box craft store ( artists quality brushes at a fraction of the price).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by KristyLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore gel/creme black eyeliner I've tried.
Jane gel eyeliner smudges.
Hip creme eyeliner dries out too quickly.
This formula is very smooth, and doesn't smudge. This is the only eyeliner I've tried that doesn't travel from the upper inner corners of my eyes to the lower inner corners. I love it. The brush it comes with is a bit thick, but the actual product is exactly what I was looking for (and so cheap).