Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 4/29/2009 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I too was a HIP eyeliner user. I tried this because my local walgreens has a bogo sale going on and I thought.... what the heck, I will try it.

I cannot believe how great it works. It goes on smooth. It has a great dark color (black) and wears extremely well. Like the others said, it doesn't dry out. I would invest in a good eyeliner brush also. The one it came with is a little too harsh on my lids...ouch! I use the brush from my HIP liner instead.

The price and the amount are AWESOME! I mean 4 bucks!

One little trick I use is to dab the liner in the pot with the brush and then smudge it on the inside of the lid so I can get just the right amount.

Good luck and happy shopping!

O. M. G. !! This Wet 'n Wild liner is unbelievably amazing! I just got two today at Walgreen's. (The last 2 they had as they were buy one get one free!) MAN! I'm so so soooooo impressed. I wasn't expecting this would become my favorite eyeliner but it is.

I already own the L'Oreal HIP cream liners but they dry too quickly and get kind of gunky when I apply too much (therefore causing it to look like dried chunks of mud near my lashes) but this one goes on smooth, deep/dark black, doesn't dry too quickly, stays on during anything , comes off easily with eye makeup remover and does not gunk/dry into chunks when I layer more liner over it!!

The container it comes with is a bit small and it has a clear plastic screw on lid that is rounded/dome shaped. You open and apply the liner from below (this is something new) so when you store it in your train case you can actually see the product (for once.) Normally all my other gel liners/paint pots only show the lid and I can't find things very well this way. Well anyway, I only have black of this so I guess it doesn't matter much but if they do have other colors (I only saw black and Eggplant) I'm going to buy them all so eventually this little extra will make a difference. How thoughtful of them to think of that!

Unlike the other reviewers, I really like the short little silver colored brush that comes with it! The bristles on it are nice and firm and not scratchy and it applies a nice dark black thick line for a dramatic look. If you want a thinner more refined line you'll need a different brush.

This liner is an amazing value! Only $4 for something this fabulous is a wonderful thing. I will continue to buy this liner as long as they make it. BRAVO WET 'N WILD!!

EDIT: I found the flaw of this liner. I normally curl my lashes after using my liner and I've noticed that sometimes this comes off in little chunks and attaches itsself to my lash curler and I have to reapply liner to my lash line. This has not happened before with my Prestige liquid liner so I had to take a lippy off for this.

I got this for $4 on Ebay (free shipping) and find it to work soooo well. It works surprisingly better than the Smashbox creme liner I've got in a sample kit. The only problem is the brush that it comes with, there's actually no point in it.. it's pretty crappy. But the liner is very pigmented, smooth, and lasts for a long time. I would only suggest that you use a good liner brush with this product. Other than that, thumbs up!

I went to Walmart to get the Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil in Taupe after reading wonderful reviews and i saw this for $6 CAD and decided to buy it for fun. Only comes in black and eggplant (dark purple) and there were only 2 left of each so i thought MUST BE GOOD! I've been using Loreal's liquid liner for years so these creme/ gel liners are very new to me. The brush it came with was way too thick and dense but it was great for my brows! I used Annabelle eyeliner brush to apply this on and it works great! (Annabelle is the best drugstore line in Canada and packaging looks high-end) I was SO IMPRESSED with the liner! it was jet/blackest black i've ever seen with the first stroke! It's also waterproof so it's great for summer when you're splashing around in the pool or just sweating your butt off in the sun. The packaging looks so cheap but whatever, i will def repurchase in a flash!

*EDIT: STILL USING IT AND LOVING IT!!!*

on 4/26/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this WnW black creme liner. I haven't seen these lately, maybe they were limited edition or they were just sold out/ I wish I would have brought more. I have the same gel liner from MAC and this one is easier to use. I use it with e MAC liner brush the skinny one with the pionted end. The price is perfect and if you don't want to shell out the big bucks for MAC get thgis one. It doesn't budge, waterproof and just amazing. A little goes a long way. I've had this pot for a few months, and it has yet to dry up unlike my HIP creme liner. This is awesome ladies.

NC 45

on 4/26/2009 10:01:00 PM

I love this eyeliner & I wish it came in more colors! Of all the drugstore liners I like this one the best! I have a MAC Fluidline & this works just as well as that one does. The texture is the same & it applies the same. I don't use the brush it came w/since I tried it & the results were disasterous. The liner stay all day & still looks fresh when I come home at night. Not to mention, the price can't be beat!

on 4/24/2009 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was surprised at the quality of this $4 drugstore product. I went to Walgreens looking for the liquid eyeliner by Wet 'n Wild because I heard it was good (and inexpensive), but it seemed to be sold out so I decided to buy this instead. I went home and applied it without any difficulty. It came with a stiff, flat/angled brush that made it easy to apply the cream liner. I didn't need a lot of product to get the effect I wanted. I might have messed up a little, but it was easy to clean up with a cotton swab and some water. Normally if I put on pencil eyeliner or something, it would just smudge on my under eye area after some time, and I thought the creme liner would have the same result, but nope, I was wrong! After a few hours, the creme liner was just as inky black and fresh as when I had first applied it. Amazing. It really stayed put! I found it a little difficult to wash off with my Purpose gentle cleanser, however, which is usually very effective in removing all of my makeup (even eye makeup) in one go without any fuss, so I had to use jojoba oil to wipe it off. But I'm not complaining...

on 4/23/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Pleasantly surprised! :) I bought this mainly beacuse I've been searching for an eyeliner to stay on my waterline, beacuse Mac fluidline didn't work out on me. Plus I've tried TONS of other eyeliners. high end to low end, UD 24/7, lancome waterproof khol, prestige, styli-style, liquids, etc. Anyways, when I applied this on my waterline it stayed ALOT longer than my fluidline, the ONLY bad thing (reason i'm giving 3 lippies) is beacuse it ended up flaking on my waterline, even though it stayed. I think I may have applied it too thinly or something so I will try again and update again. Still, I think it's a great liner. On the lid, it's fantastic! (my rating is mostly because of the waterline situation, but if it were based on the lid application, 5 lippies!)

on 4/22/2009 12:46:00 AM

When I first got this gel eyeliner, I was very skeptical like most. This is my first ever gel that I have used from a pot. I went to go put some on my hand at first, and then I touched it... it smeared! So for a second all I thought about doing was taking it back to Walgreens. Then when I went to go wash it off like 5 minutes later, I was amazed how hard it was to clean! I realized just like liquid liners (which I hate for my asian eyes) has to dry first...should have been a no brainer, go me :-p So I went and used the applicator that it came with, I was very shocked at how rich the black was and how easy it was to put on! Im not hating the brush that it came with because for me its almost just the right size... just wish it was a tab bit tiny bit smaller but good enough for now. It doesn't tug like my mechanical eyeliner, which has always been so annoying! And for only $4.29 at walgreens, it is a steal and I think I will continue to use this. I want to get this in purple later on! This is really the only product I can say I truely like from WnW other than there lip gloss :) I would go and try the MAC fluidline, but I see no point in spending so much on eyeliner...maybe when I get more money. As far as the HIP, if it dries like people say it does, then I won't get that either. I love MUA :)

on 4/21/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i've tried jane gel liner, loreal hip cream liner, and indelible gel liner, i can honestly say that is is my favorite out of all 4 of them, because the color is the deepest black and it makes my eyes pop, so far it has not dried out on me i've had it for a couple months, the texture is like butter, very soft, i got this at bogo so it was definitely a steal, my next purchase will probably be the mac black track to see how it compares, but i'm so happy with wet and wild gel liner it might be a while till i feel the urge to buy it.