July 28, 2014 | 1780 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by DSDiva

I tried this product when it first came out and was amazed. Had used HIP cream eyeliner and was in love with them until they dried out, every color dry as a bone! and at 12.00 bucks a pop wasn't happy. So when I was unpacking this eyeliner from it's display box, I figured I would give it a try, at 4.00 bucks, what the hey. LOVE IT...is the best, does not dry out in the bottle and stays put on your face. Toss the brush it comes with, or use it to help smudge your kohl liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is amazing! my only complaint is that its really hard to wash off (although its good that it doesn't wear off during the day, obviously!)
i've used stila smudge pots and benefit creaseless cream as liners and this works just as well. i usually stay away from black because it looks kind of harsh on me but i still really like this. i only wish it came in more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried several gel/creme black liners, including Red Earth ( pricey) Jane etc and this is, by far, the best. Anyone with oily eye lids will be thrilled with this liner.

Throw away the brush and use a thinner one or buy one from your local Big box craft store ( artists quality brushes at a fraction of the price).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by KristyLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore gel/creme black eyeliner I've tried.
Jane gel eyeliner smudges.
Hip creme eyeliner dries out too quickly.
This formula is very smooth, and doesn't smudge. This is the only eyeliner I've tried that doesn't travel from the upper inner corners of my eyes to the lower inner corners. I love it. The brush it comes with is a bit thick, but the actual product is exactly what I was looking for (and so cheap).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cbm08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So after reading the great reviews on here, I made my way to the store to search for this product. Luckily, I found it. There were only two left in black. Anyway, I used it today and it went on soo smoothly and evenly. And it really does last ALL DAY without smudging. It seemed too good to be true, but yes, it is true. The color is also very black and bold.. I've tried other liners that tend to look more gray when they're supposed to be black, but this one is definitely BLACK.

The brush is okay it does the job and I don't have any other liner brushes, so I'll use it for now. I think it's kinda cute. The little jar that the liner comes in is also cute. I will definitely re-buy this if I ever run out. A little goes a long way. The only thing I am concerned about is the liner drying up in the jar... But I'll just have to wait and see how that goes. But for now, I'm just enjoying my wonderful new eyeliner! It's awesome. *I highly recommend.*

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MangoGreenTea

What can I say? This eyeliner is AMAZING. I bought it just two days ago and tried it for the first time on my waterline yesterday. It rained unexpectedly that day and I was outside for quite a while. I got back home, expecting it to be smudged all under my eyes. But no! It was COMPLETELY INTACT, as perfect as it had been when I'd first applied it! And then today. I wore it on my waterline once again, and I freakin' cried today. No joke. I was crying pretty hard, and for about an hour after I was harshly insulted by someone very close to me. You don't need to know who insulted me and what he/she insulted me about, but you do need to know that this eyeliner stayed on throughout all my crying and wiping. I was absolutely amazed when I looked in the mirror after I'd finished crying. Once more, it was completely intact. Who would've thought that a $4 eyeliner could stay put so well and so long! Even though my day was pretty crappy today, I realized that I found an amazing eyeliner that I will probably use for the rest of my eyeliner-wearing days. Seriously, it is by far the only eyeliner that I can wear on my waterline all day. It doesn't flake for me at all. The packaging is cute and you can easily carry it in your purse...the brush could get lost though. The brush is okay. It's not great, but it's not horrible. It just isn't very precise sometimes. That's why I have cotton swabs! And I haven't tried L'Oreal's HiP creme eyeliner so I can't compare, but this eyeliner is about half the price, and it works wonderfully. So buy this one.

27 out of 27 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by PurpleModel

Hmm, im a little iffy about this product, i went to walgreens and kept searching for this and when i found it, i grabbed one in each color - there's only 2 colors: black and eggplant ( purple darkish black)

i wanted to like it based on all of the good reviews. i usually use click pencil liner or liquid, but with all the hype on gels, i had to try it. i tried mac fluidline and loreal hip and its okay. i think it glides on smoother. I tried to like this one. and i did for a while, the brush is okay but it makes the line too thick at times. I let it set and its a good color, but when i blink after a few hours. it almost transfers to the top of my eyelids. any suggestions? i set it with black eyeshadow too to prevent this. but after 3-4 hours i notice. it. and i dint notice this with liquid. i even put shadow to prevent it. sigh.

I want to like it, and want to know if i am using it wrong? is it really that great? I might return both eventho t hey are cheap and get something else . =] I'm going to give it a few more tries. i tried it about 4 times already.

message me with suggestions plz!

thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by xchristinex

My first creme liner and i love it. It glides on super easily and it really pigmented and is a jet black. Also, the packaging is okay IMO. You set it down upsidedown ( cap down) and it look kinda like a mushroom :]. Also, it comes with a mini brush which is great for beginers. I found the brush okay, but a bit big for me ( i like to line thinly) I little bit goes a long way.

It stayed on me alll day ( a school day) and smudged a tiny bit. But that was okay. I set it with a dark brown shadow ( since i down have black) and it didn't fade or anything and stayed put. Also, i bought it for around $5-$6 CDN, which is a bit pricy compared to the other reviewers, so i'd wait for it to go on sale to buy it. would defs rebuy :]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by JetLilotai

Amazing. Without a doubt the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. The little brush with it is not that great, but to be honest it's not that bad considering the price. The liner is a great texure and applies a dark rich black. I hope WnW keeps this one around forever. Might try the aubergine one too...
EDIT: I did try the purple: not as good as the black. It's kind of streaky and translucent. Oh well..it was only 1.95 at Duane Reade and the black just keeps rocking my world. Still very happy with that one.
Bravo Wet n Wild!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by budgetbeauty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best black gel eyeliner for the upper lid I have ever used! I've tried Stila Smudgepots and Jane Mineral Gel Eyeliner, both of which were good but smudged on my oily lids, though not horribly. It's much softer and creamier than the Jane eyeliner, which makes application easier, but it's almost too creamy. Sometimes it's hard to draw a nice, solid line due to its creaminess so I have to go over the line a few times. However, the end result is very nice and dark black, and once the line dries, it does not budge or smudge at all. If it's layered on too thickly, it has a tendency to flake a little. Other than that, it is completely waterproof and stays nice and black all day. It's also much cheaper than Stila ($20) at only $3.99 at Walgreens. Performance on the waterline is not that great. It doesn't spread on the waterline that well, and I have to really work it in to get good coverage. Also, because it dries so well, it tends to crack and flake on the waterline. I wouldn't recommend it for the waterline unless you go over it with a black powder eyeshadow or something like L'oreal HIP's kohl eyeliner. Still, it is an amazing product and one that I would buy over and over again. It comes off easily with waterproof eye makeup remover. I also have it in eggplant, but I don't like it as much because the color is rather dull, and it's harder to get a solid line because it is so creamy.

Pros: dark black, very creamy, dries quickly, does not smudge, waterproof
Cons: doesn't work for the waterline
Bottom line: would repurchase, I hope it's not LE