April 19, 2014 | 980 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by CuddlyCupcake

Mixed with my liquid foundation it makes me glowy :) I apply this on top of my cheekbones & it gives me this metallic sheen. Loveee <333

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by xxbabi3booxx

This product is amazing, when you put it on, you can't even tell that you have applied a highlighter. Compared with other powders, you can notice little sparkle and somethings patches. But high beam highlighter goes on so smooth and dewy, you actually glow, without looking oily.
Since I have used it, I have been getting so many compliments on how perfect my skin is. It looks awesome in photos!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonDeath

Reminds me of a metallic moonlight, you can't take your eyes off it. I mix this in with my liquid foundation and apply on top of my cheekbones. Stunning.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a beautiful color-a shimmery, iridescent pink- and a good highlighter. But that being said there are so many other highlighters I own that do just as good a job. For the price I will probably not repurchase it again and stick others I own that are more wallet friendly. But the "nail polish" style application makes it easy to apply and I really do like it a lot. If you are on the fence about this product I would say it give it a shot. I don't regret purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by katherinealiceb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

High Beam is a great way to enhance your natural glow- or to fake it all together. I first got a sample of this, and fell in love. It's a great texture and it lasts all day. Use sparingly! A little shine goes a long way

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:15:00 AM More reviews by kja0432

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i must admit i was contemplating if i should get this product or not, but im so glad i did!, it brightens up my face, and defines my face with the additional glowly effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pammam

I love this highlighter!! I was a little iffy about purchasing and had been debating it for awhile. I'm so glad I changed my mind and bought it. I just apply a small amount to my brow bones and my upper cheek bones and marvel at the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by DrsL

As a woman with "mature" skin, I like this product as a finishing touch to my makeup. After I've completed foundation, blush and concealer, I let everything set in for a few minutes, then I dab abit of HIgh Beam very lightly on my cheek bones, under my brow bone (it REALLY brightens the eye!), and a dot on the inside corner of each eye. If I am wearing a dark lipstick, I dab a bit on my lips. It gives you that "polished" look that lasts for hours.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my grad photos in hopes that it would help contour my face a bit. Unfortunately it didn't show up in the photos but it did look awesome off cam. Its very subtle but still makes quite a difference. Downsides, it's expensive (30 CAD) and application is awkward because it comes in a nail polish bottle. Bottom line, I wouldn't buy again because I'm sure I could achieve a similar effect with a cheaper product or a light eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmyFreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hey again :]

This review is on a product from Benefit, called "High Beam". I got news of this product from an interview with Hayley Williams on the 2007 Warped Tour. She was talking about the products she uses every day, and one of them was High Beam. It costs around $24.00 at Sephora, and I got it as a gift at Christmas.
This product is a Highlighter for face, or anywhere else you may need it [though I can't think of anywhere else]. It leaves a glowing, shiny accent to any makeup look, and looks great on any skin color. Its a pale-pinky white color, and blends well under foundations or powders.

My one complaint is that if you don't wear any powder or foundation over it, it looks a bit like you slapped some glitter on your face and left the house. I was in Gym Class, and my best friend said "I think your eyeshadow moved off your eyes and to your cheeks.", which is quite embarassing in High School.

But I will definatly be repurchasing, if I ever run out [lots of product, only a little needed when used].

Thanks for reading :]