September 21, 2014 | 1735 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product to go with Benetint a long time ago. Even though I'm not much of a fan of Benetint, I will say that High Beam works really well with it on cheeks. But I love High Beam as a highlighter with almost any blush, or even by itself. I've had it for several years and am just now starting to run out. It is a very pearly pink color that will make you glow. It is perfect for fair and cool-toned skin (I'm told Moon Beam is the equivelant for warmer, darker skins ladies). The only complaint I have is that the packaging and the consistancy are a bit odd. But I would repurchase this product anyway, it's one of my favorite Benefit products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best highlighter ever! I dot on my cheek bone and pat to blend. You can put it over or under blush. The result is soo natural and dewy. It is really bright your whole face. I will always have one in my makeup draw.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by TampaBayGal

A MUST BUY!!! This is by far my FAVORITE HG cosmetic product! The subtle highlight on your cheekbone is incredible! Put it on...go out...check yourself out in the mirror hours later...you'll be amazed at how it brightens up your whole face! Thank-you Carmindy for the insight on this fabulous product! Love it, Love it, Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by nerdcat

I think two major overhall changes would vastly improve this product:
1. If it came in a more convenient and sanitary package with about half the amount of product in it.
2. If it was cheaper!!
I do really like this as a highlighter for my brow and cheek bones, but there are a tone of alternatives that give the same glowy sheen and don't have the afore mentioned problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Pinupsundae

I really love this highlighter for many reasons. First of all it's versatile (as so many other reviews have said) so it's a lovely staple to have in the drawer. Secondly, it has a really natural shimmer too it, not the chunkier sort of glittery/metallic look you often get with highlighters. The packaging is kind of weird to get used to, but with a bit of practise all is well once more in the world...I've not got down to the last of it, but I can imagine it'll be a pain to get out the last drops when that time comes. For now though I dot it along my cheekbones and sometimes in a little triangle under my eyes just to give them a boost. However, my favourite trick is to use the teenist tiniest little drop on my cupid's bow - it makes it look totally gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I really like this product. After I apply my foundation, i dab a little under my eyes and in the corners with my ring finger. (Your ring finger is the most gentle finger) and i pat it under my eyes until it has blended in. And i do the same where I want a little highlight. Such as the bridge of my nose, my cheeks, or forehead. It gives a whitish, pink healthy glow. It gives the appearance of being fresh and radiant. I really love it. It reflects from under my eyes so any appearance of dark circles after my foundation is applied, is gone. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been a staple of mine since the beginning of high school. I like to use something to draw attention to my cheekbones since they have a tendency to disappear with my round face shape, though I also use this on the bridge of my nose and brow bone. This comes off especially well in photos and I'm not without it when I am someplace where my picture will be taken. Also, quite expensive but lasts for ages as you really don't need a lot of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by luvlystar4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro:

I like this product. It gives me this natural grow when I walk out into the sun, making it look healthy.

Con:

Sometimes it looks like you have oily and shiny skin at the end of the day. The brush suck!!! Why did they put it in a nail-polish type bottle? So I ended up using like a foundation brush for it instead. Kind of expensive for a little bottle of highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by nikarina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The packaging is horrible, so be prepared to use another makeup brush to brush off product and apply.
I love applying this to my cheekbones. When I have this on I don't even have to do eyemakeup! It's a fresh enough look for me.
The reason I wrote that I wouldn't buy this again is because this thing will last a lifetime! I've had it for half a year and it looks like it wasn't even used yet!

Beautiful pinky toned highlighter.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Dianasawrr

I got this from Sephora, and I love it. It's amazing for highlighting or you can put in your foundation - either way it will create a nice, dewy look. The packaging is okay, i like the brush that it comes with, but my friend told me it reminded her of a huge nail polish. I do regret getting this instead of Moonbeam though because I do have a yellow undertone, and i just think that moonbeam would be easier to wear for my complexion. I wouldn't really buy THIS one agian, instead i'd get moonbeam :) I do recommend it though.