BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 9/5/2009 10:08:00 AM

I love this highlighter! it blends so well into your own makeup that it looks like your face is naturally luminous!! Can't get much better than that, can you? I only use this in a diagonal sweep across each cheek in an attempt to capture the 'high cheek bone' look for myself.

It is fabulous, and a total must-have in my make up bag. I just wish they would stop putting talc in their products...not everyone reacts well to it.

on 9/3/2009 2:37:00 PM

RIS BN and its lovely.It looks very pretty and natural on my fair skin and Im so pleased I've finally got to try this.I said I wouldnt buy again because I didnt buy it in the first place and I also think it'll last ages.It is expensive for the amount you get tho and they're are some great dupes out there (mememe)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really like this product! I have pale skin, so it doesn't work extremely well on my cheekbones, but it works perfectly to highlight the arch of the eyebrow. I also dab this under my eyes to brighten them if I haven't had a good night's sleep. The light reflects off the shimmer and makes me look wide awake!

on 8/30/2009 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this product. At first I was skeptical since they labeled it "Super Model in A Bottle" but I have found that it adds a really nice glow to my cheeks. It's a good highlighter - it was easy for me to apply and it blended easily for me. I used this product on my wedding day and it gave my cheeks a nice glow without looking to made over.
Made my cheekbones look beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a little glow.

on 8/24/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff didn't work for my sensitive skin. It gave me some kind of rash. :(

I am not happy!

on 8/21/2009 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i like high beam very much, it is a great highlighters. and people all know how to use it. Just the quality of the container is not good. i mean the top and the bottle wont seal anymore after a while, the result is the liquid will dry sooner than normal, and i purchase this in Sephora, i have no idea why.

I have to say for the first month, I really did like this product. Actually, I think I was obsessed with it. I would always use this everyday. After a while though, I stopped using it (I'm not even sure why....maybe I got lazy :P) It got a bit TOO shimmery for me and for my combination skin, it enhanced the oily areas. With this on and the summer days and heat outside, it is a horrible combination. I would recommend people to use/buy this product during fall/winter months. I would definitely use it then. One thing I have to mention is that I had this for almost three months and the texture changed. I'm not sure if it's overdue or something because that is pretty fast to be overdue. :S

on 8/14/2009 8:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Believe the reviews, because this product is AMAZING. The only con is that it breaks me out, but only in my T-zone. So I can get away with putting it on my cheekbones, which is normally the only place I like to highlight anyways (if I try to highlight my T-zone I look like an oily disco ball). I love that it's a liquid! Soooo much easier to blend, it basically melts effortlessly into my skin! It's the perfect sheen, not obviously glittery like some of the MAC msfs. I got a sample from Sephora ages ago and I'm almost out, but I use it everyday and I can't believe it's lasted me this long! I just ordered a full-size from Bloomies but I'm pretty sure this sample tube can last me another month. The price is kinda steep but seriously, this huge nail polish bottle will last FOREVER!

Use this with very matte foundation to get a fool proof dewy look without powders and glitter!. this is the perfect highlighter thats easy to blend and without too much shimmer. Lights hit this baby on my cheek and its 'HelllOoOoOo dewy skin" Add a few drops of this in your body lotion for a sexy shimmer, or in a liquid bronzer for a hint of shimmer, or in your daily tinted moisturizer for a little OmMmpPhH the possiblities are endless!

on 8/12/2009 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a wonderful addition to anyone's makeup drawer. Benefit's High Beam truly delivers a soft, dewy glow to your skin without making it look obvious that you've applied product to your face. The lasting power is much better than my Smashbox double ended eye brightener pencil (which I also use as a highlighter). To make certain features on my face standout, I usually apply a small line in the shape of a sideways V around by lower orbital bone, a thin line down the bridge of my nose and under my eyebrows then blend with my fingertips. The only con I have with this product is the packaging. It doesn't feel very hygienic dipping and re-dipping the brush back into the bottle. I would prefer it in a squeeze tube.

Video Reviews & Tutorials