TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 4/11/2008 7:33:00 PM

I LOVE this product! I have very fine hair so typically products such as this weigh my hair down terribly. This spray works wonderfully with my flat iron to product silky, straight beautiful hair every time. I love it!

on 4/11/2008 1:54:00 AM

I like this product. It is so important to protect your hair from the heat of styling tools, but many of us canít afford expensive products. This is a great alternative to the expensive salon heat protectants. The bottle delivers a very fine mist so it doesn't build up in one area. It doesnít smell horrible like many other products on the market either. I can feel it coat my hair enough to protect it, but it doesnít leave it feeling weird or crunchy, and washing it out is no problem at all. I live with several other girls who use it as well and they love it. We all have different lengths and textures to our hair and it works for all of us.
I appreciate the clip that comes with it to keep the bottom from spraying inside my drawer or suitcase.
I highly recommend this product for those wanting to protect their hair from heat while on a budget.

I like this product alot,it's a good heat spray if you don't wanna buy those salon ones,it helps protect from damage and split ends from the heat of your iron or blow-dryer.

I would recommend this to anyone who's using heat on their hair.

on 3/30/2008 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Great heat protectant and very affordable. Unlike other protectants I've used, this one doesn't leave my hair weighed down and feeling too product-y. My hair is shiner and definitely healthier since using this. I like to pair it with Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream for incredible results when I straighten my naturally curly and thick hair.

my hair is thick and coarse.
I love the smell of this stuff, and the price is amazing (less than 3 dollars!). It adds a little bit of shine to my hair and I have noticed that it keeps my hair looking a little healthier than it had before with moderate use of heat when styling (but I guess that could be the work of another product). I also think it helps me get my hair to lay flatter when I flat iron it, but who knows, it could be my imagination. I won't be repurchasing it because I just can't tell if it's really helping me (I can't say for certain that it even keeps my hair healthier) and I'd rather shop around for something that really wows me with how great it protects my hair when blow drying and straightening.

on 3/3/2008 6:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like this stuff and alternate between this and Soya Want Flat Hair. I don't like it as much as the Soya but it's much cheaper so I use the Soya when I really want my hair "perfect" and the TRESemme for regular days.

on 2/24/2008 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well, I really like that it's so cheap (3 USD?). But it doesn't really DO anything. It's sort of like putting water on your hair. Still, I use it every day just in case by some miracle it starts working. It does add some shine momentarily, but the shine quickly fades. I don't like the spray nozzle, it's annoying to use. It smells really nice though, just like all Tre Semme products. Oh well.

on 2/16/2008 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Although I love the cheap price of this product (approximately $3 at Target!) and the cute spray design, I just don't like how it makes my hair feel. This spray just makes the texture of my hair seem drier than usual. I think I can find better heat protectant sprays out there.

on 2/14/2008 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The only thing I like this stuff for is the smell. It's too thin and watery to use for flat ironing and the only reason why I use it to blow dry is because I haven't found something else yet.

on 2/6/2008 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the first heat-protectant product I've used, so I can't compare it to others. But my long, fine hair looked much healthier after a round of blow drying after using this spray versus not using it. Without the spray, my hair was quite flyaway and fried-looking post-dryer; with the spray, my hair was obviously a little heat-sizzled, but still had a healthy shine and wasn't poofy in the way that fine wavy hair can get after any contact with heat.

Since I'm a recent convert from the no-silicones brigade, I was worried that this would weigh down my fine hair. I used to amp up my hair's natural wave/curl, but now I'm using a flat iron. My worries were for nothing, and if anything, my hair is looking thicker with this spray.

And the price can't be beat - $3.99 at my local grocery store. I'll definitely repurchase.

Popular Styling Products