Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . NF8897 .

on 7/2/2003 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this as an under eye concealer only because it the colour is just too obscure for it to be placed anywhere else on my face. First of all, this worked for me really really well in the beginning. Possibly because it was my first ever concealer and I had nothing else to compare it to.

The packaging is portable, but it requires regular and consistant cleaning for hygienic reasons - this can be a little tedious. Also, as soon as you apply it you must blend immediately and quickly because it dries very fast. Frequent touch ups are a must with Touche Eclat as it has a tendency to crease and go patchy after an hour. But despite of all of this, it does provide reasonable coverage. I will continue to use this until I find a better alternative. Unfortunately, this was not worth the $AUD70 I forked out for it =(

I love this product. I know it's a highlighter but I do find that it has some concealing properties as well! I use it all over and it hides everything as well as making my eye area brighter! I love the applicator, too! Very easy to use! And the packaging is wonderful! Brilliant!

on 6/26/2003 10:15:00 PM

This is not a concealer it is a highlighternit will not cover anything. I use it after my makeup is finished to lighten any shadows like inner eye next to my nose on my crows feet around nostrils and laugh lines. It is great on those areas, I have been using it for ten years. The sales girls should tell people it will not cover like a concealer so people won't be disappointed.

on 6/26/2003 7:24:00 PM

Well what can I say, I caved in under pressure and got this item.
$35 for a concealer, yuck, but it's more then that. The more I use it, the more I like it, to me is more like a highlighter, nice extra step to finish the eye make-up. Wonder how long is going to last.

on 6/22/2003 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know it's popular but this just didn't work for me! It is supposed to be one shade suits all, but it was too pinky for my skin. It seemed like not enough came out of the brush to cover up dark circles and after a while the brush pongs!! I mean, gah, the smell makes you want to gip, so frequent washinng needed.

on 6/9/2003 12:40:00 AM

loves the click sound ... but should not use it as a concealer, it works better over a concealer with heavier coverage. this is heavenly to blur your imperfections, found my face to be glowy and radiant when i use this. useful to control redness around the nose as well. good investment if you wish to splurge..

on 5/31/2003 8:07:00 AM

I use this under my eyes, for dark circles and have noticed a difference when I use this, and when I don't. It actually does a pretty good job of it. I am interested in trying the new shade though, which is meant to be more yellow toned, as I think it might suit my skintone more. This is my second touche eclat, and will probably buy another one when this one runs out. I find that it lasts a long time for me though.

on 5/30/2003 5:54:00 AM

This was an impulse buy several years ago on a flight from London to Geneva - saw it in the inflight catalogue. I love it! But, IT IS NOT A CONCEALER!

Im older and use it over foundation to highlight (plump up) those areas of my face that have hollowed out. Also under the eyebrow and the inside corner of my eyes.

The #1 color is virtually colorless - just a nice bright highlight. it also blends easily. And the best thing about it when compared to other similar products is that you never see glittery particles. Its very smooth even on older skin.

As others have commented, I also dont like is the packaging. Would rather have a dip-in brush for better control of amount used and to be able to tell when Im running low.

I bought the first one about 4 years ago and I just picked up my 3rd one, so it goes a long, long way. If you amortize the cost over a year, its really not that expensive.

on 5/28/2003 4:44:00 PM

I like this product and it has lasted me for months. It lightens up my undereyes without looking like its sitting on my skin. However, I probably won't buy this again; I don't like the click brush application and it is rather expensive. Still, if you can get past the price, I recommend it.

I like this product..only I now think it is a little too pale for me. A YSL MA used it on me, above my brows and on both sides of my mouth to "get rid of those shadows". It did seem to life me up, and make my face look a little better. So, I purchased it and have been happy with the results. People should not think that this is a concealor, per se, for blemishes because it is way too sheer for that kind of coverage.

Popular Primer/ Correctors