LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 12/5/2005 11:26:00 AM

I like this product and have purchased it several times. Its a mild textured cleanser that also exfoliates. I find it gentle enough to use everyday and it doesnt dry out my skin. The amount of product for the money is good and it smells really nice.

on 11/17/2005 12:41:00 PM

The only thing I liked about this product was the smell! Its a real mess to use and did nothing for my skin at all.I had to scrape it out of its nasty little container and put it into something a little more substantial though I neednt have bothered... I ended up binning it!

on 11/15/2005 10:46:00 AM

I neither love nor hate this product.

It comes under the catagory of 'cleansers' on the website, but I really don't think it is. This is far too heavy to be a cleanser, and far too grainy to be used everday, I'd end up rubbing my skin away!

It is nice however, to be used once a week as a mask.

I mix up quite a large amount in the palm of my hand with warm water and then smother it on, leave it for about 20 mins. Remove with a warm cloth.

Much prefer Mask of Magnamity.

on 11/13/2005 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have sensitive fair skin, and this stuff exfoliates and softens really well, but is still gentle and soothing, no redness or scratched-up feeling. Yes, it looks strange and feels odd, but just
mix it into a paste with water and massage it onto your face, and it feels wonderful. The package is flimsy, but I put mine in a little glass stopper-jar. Having sensitive AND oily skin is a challenge, and this stuff is great for both. I LOVE it!

on 11/13/2005 7:15:00 AM

Somehow I'm undecided about this product.
It has a really nice, soothing lavender scent and did a good job cleansing my skin. But it's a mess to use it, it was a mess on my face and in my sink. It came in a thin plastic container, which soon broke so the water kept getting in and made it into a paste

on 11/12/2005 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After using this, I was shocked when I read the product description/ingredients. I would have never guessed it had floral ingredients in it. To me, it smelled quite savory, and the experience was about as pleasant as using a gravy-scented shower gel, or a potroast-scented shampoo would be. It was definitely a gentle exfoliator/wash, but almost too gentle to be used as an exfoliator. All in all, I got absolutely nothing positive out of my experience with this product, and will not be using it again.
continued >>

on 10/27/2005 11:13:00 AM

One of the best scrub I've tried. Texture is quite rough, however when mixed with water, it turns into a paste, yet it is gentle enough for my combination sensitive skin. It makes my skin so soft even after I use it twice a day. I love the smell, the price is very affordable (about USD 6 for 100 grams in Jakarta) compared to other natural brands out there. I'm hooked!

on 10/18/2005 7:08:00 PM

At first, I thought the texture and look of this was weird, weird, weird. However, after washing with it just once, I am completely hooked. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, yet is exfoliating as well, and makes my skin feel so soft after use. It smells nice and I like the idea of using more natural products. The smell is pretty nice, too, and I like that it is not overpowering. Definitely have to purchase this in the future.

on 10/13/2005 5:22:00 PM

I was kind of skeptical about lush products at first, but I absolutely love the lavender scant to this scrub. Also, it does a pretty good job of exfoliating. After using this for a week or so, my skin has been super soft! I would totally recommend this!

on 10/8/2005 11:44:00 PM

I've never really been a fan of lavender, but this cleanser really wouldn't be the same without the soothing scent. I really look forward to cleansing with this every morning. That aside, it also has an excellent texture for exfoliating, without being too harsh. My skin has never felt so soft! I even love the little tiny buds of lavender, which look like little bugs and really irks out my roommate. I may consider purchasing a pretty empty jar to store this cleanser in though; the packaging it comes with serves its purpose, but is just not aesthetically pleasing. Yes, I will repurchase.