October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by erikaloren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product does a great job of removing eye make up and is not greasy at all. It def leaves a slight residue you have to clean off. Also, it takes alot of it to do the trick, so you go through a bottle in a short amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Cygne18

This stuff is great! Due to all the complaints about packaging, I cleaned out my Lumene bottle and poured the Neutrogena stuff into it after prying off the cap. Works much better than having the solution slosh out of its original bottle. This remover is infinitely more gentle and just as effective as Lumene. Lumene stings and Neutrogena doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MissFai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

great price, work well every time, not greasy at all-- what else can i say? i'll definitely buy it again!! 2 thumbs up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mrsdimsum817

I am very pleased with the Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. I've experienced a little residue just like MUA member BrittyG had mentioned wiping it off with a warm washcloth and it's gone. Very good pricing for such a good product =) Will definitely be using this product for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Arbybarbie1979

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YES...this is cheap and it WORKS! Yay! I have previously used Clinique's take the day off MU remover and Mary Kaye's oil free eye MU remover and they are more expensive and less product. This is less oily than both of the above mentioned. I will admit it takes a bit more work with this product than the other two I have used (because it's not oil based I'm guessing)..but that doesn't matter to me, this is more product and it saves me money and I use eye MU remover nightly.

I just put this on a cotton pad ..hold it over my closed eye for a few seconds then gentry rub mascara, eyeliner and all other eye MU off. It takes a few swipes. It does not sting my eyes which is a major plus.

INGREDIENTS:
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzyl alcohol, sodum chloride, dipropylene glycol, poloxamer 182, allatoin, tripotassium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, glycerine, cucumber (cucumis sativus) fruit extract, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by xcoastergrlx08

This was the first drugstore makeup remover I found that I liked and would removed even my waterproof stuff. It does however leave a little oil residue behind but that comes off with warm water. I would buy this again, but I like the cleanser better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the better ds makeup removers I have found. It took my makeup off easily. It DOES leave a little residue, but I just take a warm washcloth and wipe off the residue right after. This didn't sting my eyes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by lissangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this stuff for well over a year. I used to use the Mary Kay version but Neutrogena is definitely a better value (and works just as well). It is very moisturizing despite being oil-free.

I use regular cotton balls to remove the bulk of my eye makeup. If I'm wearing an actual liner (vs.a shadow used as a liner) I'll use a cotton swab to remove the liner so I'm not scrubbing at my delicate eye area. It's a great product and a good value ESPECIALLY if you can catch it at Walgreens or elsewhere as BOGO. One bottle lasts me a couple of months and that's with every day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by anneshizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've used this product for many years now and all i have to say about this product is that it does remove the eye makeup but not all the way. after i use the product sometimes it still leaves some eyeliner in between my eye lashes. but i'd still buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love that it easily removes eye mu without any irritation, but I hate that it leaves a residue behind, so I still end up having to use an irritating eye mu product after this one to remove the residue. I do wash my lids after using this product, but the residue is still there. I probably will not repurchase this product in the future.