Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 3/13/2009 8:13:00 PM

Great stuff! I love it :) i was using lancomes eye make up remover but it was $26! and this works just as good, or even better and soo much cheaper. Removes very easily and gentle

on 3/12/2009 3:42:00 AM

I tried a similar formula from clinque (sample) and when I ran out I found out it cost like $17 or something. I also saw a Lancome on for like $28 or something. Then one day I was at nordstom rack and I spotted this and it was only $6. I had to get it. It works so great on my eye make up. When I was using just regular makeup remover for eye makeup, it wouldn't get all of it. Then I started using this like half soapy half water formula, it took off everything I wanted.

I would definitely rebuy this, Its so effective and its 6 bucks!

on 3/6/2009 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this eye makeup remover! I bought it for my waterproof mascara and MAC fluidline. With other removers I have to scrub at my eyes. This takes it off easy as pie and is nice and soft. Be sure to shake the bottle to mix the liquid or it will sting your eyes! I love how it takes all the eye makeup off with scrubbing. The only bad thing I notice is that some of it gets in my eye and makes my eye blurry or oily feeling even though there is no oil. So I have to rinse my eyes out so I can see! I just bought my 2nd one because I'm running low!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

PROS: Effectively removes all waterproof m/u like the bottle claims, No mineral oil(which I personally hate in products), moisturizes while removing eye m/u, doesn't burn or sting my eyes if I open them, doesn't leave dry patches.

CONS: It says oil-free but when you look at the bottle it separates, feels a little oily, but it does tell you to rinse after use.

Overall: This is the only eye m/u remover I love. I have tried clinique, MAC, lancome, loreal, you name it I probably tried it. It either stung my eyes, dried the lids out, didn't work well to take it all off, or something. this has never failed me and I probably won't be trying anything new for a while. Try this!

on 3/6/2009 2:14:00 AM

I have to say that I am a bit of an expert on eye make up removers, and this product is the cream of the crop. I have short, sparse eyelashes, so I put on a lot of mascara and eyeliner to compensate. However, I always lose a couple eyelashes when using other products (not to mention sometimes they make up eyes burn!). With this product, I don't use any pressure and the make up comes off easily, and there are never any eyelashes lost!
One thing to watch for, the bottle's top can come off easily and this stuff is not cheap, so be sure to close it tightly every time.

on 3/4/2009 9:45:00 PM

this works really well and inexpensive. I'll use this instead of Lancome b'c it works the same and much much much cheaper. highly recommended!!! continued >>

on 3/4/2009 6:36:00 PM

this actually works pretty well. I'm not committed to any one brand of eye make up remover. I think i've used at least 20 different ones in my days - this does a good job at taking off the makeup with a few swipes of a soaked cotton pad. It doesn't really moistuize the area and it can irritate if you overdo it.

on 3/4/2009 5:54:00 PM

I've been using this for probably 4 years now and I just love it. Its done a great job at taking off my waterproof mascara and bright eye shadows throughout the years. I just put a little on a thick paper towel and wipe each eye down and it comes right off with this. I'll continue to repurchase this probably for always

on 3/4/2009 4:57:00 PM

I've been using this product for a few years. It does a great job at removing Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner and Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara.

Be sure you shake it before you use it, or else you'll get only the oily part that floats to the top! I think that's why other users have had problems with it feeling oily. Also, I find it's best to dip a cotton swab in the remover, instead of using a cotton ball or pad, so you don't need to rub your entire eyelid just to remove the tough product.

I have combination skin and have had no problem with breakouts from this product.

on 3/3/2009 1:37:00 PM

This is a staple in my bathroom cabinet. I don't like paying $20 for eye make up remover, and this dual formula gets off my makeup pretty easily. I wear a lot of eye makeup, so it takes a few swipes but I have always been pleased with this product.

I can't complain about the price, but like other readers, I wish that it had some sort of filter on the top because much to my dismay, I have spilled it before in the past.