July 24, 2014 | 2199 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 5:16:00 AM More reviews by sweetlily79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I switched to this after using the Lancome Bi-facil eye makeup remover and I was so happy with it. It removed all my waterproof mascara and eyeliner so easily and quickly without any irritation to my eyes.

You have to shake the bottle really well like most eye makeup removers and if you want to put on new eye makeup straight after, you'll have to wash your eyes with water and cleanser to remove the oily film but I don't mind as this product is extremely gentle and works fabulously

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by mgates31790

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This made it easier to remove the tough stuff I use like mascara and waterproof eyeliner, but even though it says OIL FREE I should warn that it left a filmy residue in my eyes, making everything blurry after I used it.
This product did remove makeup but I've found that using a face wash is just as effective

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by tiffando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail for getting off my eye makeup. Just one sweep and it's gone. I had to buy this for my MAC blacktrack. When using it for blacktrack it takes maybe one more swipe because it is on the eyeline. Make sure to shake the bottle so the liquids mix. I forgot to several times and it stings the eyes! I haven't had for very long and it's running out, not sure if it's being absorbed too much by my cotton balls or what.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2009 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Bzegyal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this. It does the job. i actually use it on my whole face. It leaves my skin smooth, like I just got a facial or something. It can be a bit oily after, but doesn't last long. Just remember to shake it well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by castell

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I forgot I had this eye makeup remover, then i ran out of premoistened towelettes. You'd think this stuff would be too oily--i've used other removers so oily they left a film on my eyes-or, that get all cloggy on my skin. i don't have to wipe really hard (even removing lash tint) and it doesn't cause flareups!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by zopix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It takes off all my water-proof mascara in just a couple swipes. It does feel a little oily at first but that goes away in just a little while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ekim89

I've been using almay oilfree eyemakeup remover in the liquid and the pads and it always makes my eye sting. but it did a good job removing so i figured it's supposed to do that till my roommate let me try her remover. THIS IS AMAZING. i love shaking it up it's like a fun thing i put it on a cotton pad and it removes all my eye makeup especially my water proof mascara! after i touched my eye it felt oily! i was like what the hell then a couple minutes later i felt my eyelid again and the oil was gone and my eyelid just felt smooth! i don't know what it is but i got a bottle of it for myself and i love it! i feel like it's a treatment for my eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this stuff. No scent, takes off eye make up in a couple of gentle swipes, inexpensive, and it's packaged in a pretty blue bottle that has interesting dual layers (which have to be shaken up). The only complaint I can think of is in regaurds to the slight residue it leaves after removing the eye makeup. I wash my face right after makeup removal so, as other reviews have also mentioned, it's not really an issue. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by krnangel33

i love this !
it's cheap and works really well too ~
i wish the packaging was a little better though because there were times when i thought i closed the bottle tightly but it wasn't and some spilled out? but that could`ve just be my fault too...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye M/U remover. B4 this I use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover pads. It works just as great but for almost the same price this product goes along way and last me longer. I love that its not as oily as other products. I can feel some slight oilyness on mmy lids but it goes away anyways since I wash my entire face after that so it doesn't bother me. Over all I love it because it takes off all my eye make-up...shadows,eyeliner and waterproof mascara without me having to rub really hard or for a long time. I don't have to feel like I have to tug on my skin to get the job done. I leave the soaked square pad on my eye for about 10 seconds so it has time to break up the makeup and it will wipe all my eye M/U in 2-3 swipes.