November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by lushfan89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mother used to work for dermatologists and she told me Dove unscented was what they usually recommended to patients with skin problems. We always had Dove in the house amd used it as a soap, hand and face wash too. I used Dove when I was younger but later on switched to a Dove liquid cleanser and then some from other companies. When I recently tried using Dove Nutrium and Dove unscented, they dried my skin out considerably.

When I was interested in trying Dove again I read a review that said the original formula is more gentle on skin then the unscented. I have now been using it for a week and I am very pleased. I love lathering up with the white, fresh-smelling bar and the clean feeling that comes afterward. My skin is very clear now.

I give it four lippies because it too dries out my skin and I must apply a lot of moisturiser, however this is not the same for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 6:48:00 PM More reviews by leyasan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

How can you go wrong with this fabulous, gently cleaning, and moisturizing bar? It's just so dirt cheap, I always go back to it after my boutique soap obsession clears. After trying hundreds of fancy soaps, this cheapo soap is a true HG. It may not have the fancy scents or cute packaging, but it's truly the most moisturizing, wonderful soap out there. Actually, I also love the Oil of Olay bar too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2004 2:23:00 AM More reviews by bluesquirrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS CRAP LEAVES A FILM AND DOES NOT CLEAN ANY DIRT OR ODOR

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to tamee my makeup off, I love it! Nothing beats the sensetive skin bar. I highly recommend this its gentle and leaves my skin soft and clean. And its soooo cheap! The price is great!!! try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by lisachy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it...smooth clean feeling after shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by penh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this works best as a body soap. Classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Raelynn22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I really feel like splurging I git myself this at Aldi cuz its cheap there. It works good on me and my husband, he has dermatitis the dr said. Its my HG of soap

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 6:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

i had been wary of this because i thought it would make me break out but i decided to buy it since it was so cheap and it got pretty good reviews. after 1 or 2 showers with it i was addicted, i never even want to shower with the expensive cleansers and shower gels i used to use. i now love the scent too and no other cleanser left my skin so soft. it rinses clean but really moisturizes. this is my hg soap!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2003 10:18:00 PM More reviews by harrypotterfreak2005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this soap. It's milky and creamy and really moisturizes your skin. It smells great too, although my mother doesn't seem to like it that much. I love all Dove products! **I"m officially over Dove! The soap dried out my skin and made is so flaky, and I know this is o/t, but the shampoo/conditioner also made my hair itchy! :'(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 5:28:00 AM More reviews by chocolateneedles

I was at my grandma's house last year, and my aunt kept on telling me to cleanse my face properly. I looked in the bathroom, and there was a bar of Dove on the sink.

So I rubbed it, got some foam, and washed my face. It was very mild yet it helped with the odd spots.

When I was to go out somewhere the next day but there was that odd spot or bump on an unwanted area, I'd rub Dove on that for about 10 mins. The next day that odd area would be gone, or at the very least much less visible.

This soap is cheap. You don't have to totally hurt your wallet for it. No long hours of thinking whether or not to buy it. I highly recommend this product.