November 26, 2014 | 1408 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

There's nothing special about this product. It makes me look greasy and has hardly any coverage at all. It's not moisturizing enough to replace the step of moisturizing before applying makeup.This costs way too much for the poor quality of it and tiny amount the bottle holds. The only use I've found for it is to prime your face to apply your regular foundation, but it still makes my face look more greasy. It's also good to use as sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by natemom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oil skin but hate foundation or to look like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I was using Josie Maran argan oil foundation, but my skin got darker over the summer months and it seemed my normal shade washed me out. I decided to give bb cream a try and although I am wary of buying cosmetics at drugstores, I thought it may be best since it was so cheap. I chose the Maybeline bb cream over Garnier because there was a wider range of color for brown girls... BEST.PURCHASE.EVER. It is oil free and makes my skin look flawless. Strangers stare at me in the grocery store- this will make you look embarrasingly gorgeous!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by stormm

this is the first non-asian bb cream i tried and its horrible compared to the skinfood bb cream i'm using now. i have oily skin that needs some coverage and this product gives zero coverage, does not even out the redness around my nose and feels oily and heavy after a short while. this is more of a tinted moisturizer i guess, so i don't like it at all as a bb cream. stay away if you have problematic/oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by rebellove

This product is amazing!

It does exactly what a BB cream should do! The only thing that i did not like, was the packaging inside. It pours/squeezes out a little excess which leaves me with more than needed. Overall it was great!

Pros
Absorbs into skin well
Adjusts to skin tone nicely
Doesn't clog pores
Moisturizes my dry skin areas
If used on oily skin, it will not ruin it or slide around
Does not cake up.
Great price
Skin tones are well matched
Have many choices to skin tone

Cons
Dispenses too much product. NOT like an overload..just a little more than preferred.
Doesn't CONCEAL like a concealer but then again..it isn't a concealer

I would DEFINITELY purchase this product again. I stopped using foundation after this!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS: i use it to blend out/even out my concealer. works pretty well!!!

CONS: very messy, can make you look pale if you put too much on.

TIP: use a synthetic or powder brush to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by snickles

Wow, I wasn't even going to buy this but Maybelline had a buy one get one 50% off deal and I was already getting the dream matte powder so I went for it! This has been my best purchase yet. I stay away from tinted moisturizers but the new name BB cream had me down curiosity lane. It blended in with my skin so naturally, no product has ever done this before. I got it in Light 2 and it matches my skin so well. No cakeyness at all, it's too smooth for that! The coverage doesn't really exist, but it gives your skin such a healthy glow that it doesn't matter to me. It doesn't look shiny, but I set it with my powder anyway. The product does come out a little quickly, but you need to use a bit to cover your whole face. It's definitely worth a shot because you could always return it. You go Maybelline :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by quicksilverz

This product gets mixed reviews, and I think that has to do with expectations. This is not a full coverage product; so, if that is what you are looking for, then you want a foundation. I would also not confuse this with a tinted moisturizer - it is sheer, but not to the extent of tinted moisturizers. I do think you need to use a pretty good size dollop to get adequate coverage - too little and it really is too sheer and like a tinted moisturizer. I like this product for daily use, because it is quick and really does brighten my face. My skin is pretty good, but sometimes needs a little help with evening out and counteracting fatigue (I'm 27, but hey work and stress do show up on your face). I wear this to work, but I do use concealer and powder as well. On days that I am not too tired, this will work under my eyes, but most days it's not enough. And, I would probably never wear this without power, as I find it to be too dewy. However, with power (which I would use anyway), it makes my skin look luminous and healthy, but not oily. I find the staying power to be pretty good and it doesn't seem to make my combination skin any more oily than other foundations. I will continue to use this product, because it is so quick and easy and really perks up my complexion.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Missmizzy8

Love, love, love this product! I was in need of a product that brightened my face, evened my skin tone, decreased redness and made my skin look flawless and found this!!! it applies easily, and looks very natural, doesnt get stuck in pores and just overall is a great product. However, the coverage is light, so if you dont have very clear skin or are looking for medium to full coverage this isn't for you. Otherwise, go out and get this now! It's inexspensive and works amazingly. :) xx

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by buffydog15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up at walgreens after hearing some good things from a friend, and my opinion is that it's just okay. It's not amazing, but it's not absolutely terrible. The coverage is like that of a tinted moisturizer, like most BB creams. I like that kind of coverage, however there are some major problems with this. It has a very dewy finish, and my T-zone did not like that. I looked very oily by the end of the day, and also it felt like it was melting off all day. Not a fan. I also broke out slightly, but I should have expected that as it is not labeled non-comedogenic. I really can't see it living up to the 8-in-1 claims, however it's worth trying if you're looking for light coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was excited to get this after reading all the great reviews but i was disappointing. i really feel like this did nothing and my makeup still didnt stay on. i also had weird streaks on my face after a few hours. D: