Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

Packaging: the packaging holds up well and appearance wise is fun and cute.
Color: the color is true to packaging.
Lasting power: lasts about 7 hours with powder
Price: I have this a five for price. I think it is extremely over priced for being a pretty low coverage bb cream. I got this for $8 at target and there is only 1 fl. oz. of product in here. I could understand that for a foundation but not for this product. I think it is very over priced
Pigmentation: not very much coverage.
How I use it: I use the covergirl smoother concealer and powder. You will defiantly need some of both with this product.

on 1/21/2013 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'd really been looking forward to this product, but i was totally crushed. The shade Medium was way too pink for my yellow toned skin, very runny, and gave very little coverage. After about three hours, this bb cream was absorbed by my skin and basically just disappeared from my face.
The packaging was cute, but really annoying. I unscrewed the cap one day, and product just came pouring out! I hadnt even been squeezing the bottle with my fingers. This happened several more times over the course of a week. It seems that, whether the tube is lying flat or standing up, the product collects at the bottom so that the cream comes out whenever it's opened, leaving a mess on my fingers.
Maybe it was because I had expectations that were too high, but I'll definitely be returning this to the drugstore.

on 1/21/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

After spending $8.00 on this cream after seeing it in Cosmo I couldn't wait to go home and try it out. Alas, my excitement quickly waned when after applying it I found the coverage to be very sheer and I didn't see any of the skin improvements mentioned in the ad. I am extremely disappointed and will not be purchasing this product again.

on 1/21/2013 1:11:00 PM

I purchased this product while I was waiting for my Missha BB cream to arrive, in hopes that it would be similar. If you've used Asian BB creams like Missha or Skin 79, you'll be disappointed in the Maybelline version. It really should be labeled as a tinted moisturizer because the coverage is very sheer. But it also just isn't very moisterizing. So maybe more like just a sheer foundation. It hasn't caused any skin problems for me so I can't rate it too low but I think your money is better spent on other products. iFor the price, you don't get a lot of product in comparison to other BBs. I'm keeping it to use on days where I'm just running errands or something but I won't be buying it again.

on 1/20/2013 8:26:00 PM

I picked up this product because it was cheap and I wanted to try it out. It has very sheer to no coverage (for me at least in medium) and it's very thin. The price is cheap for a reason and I won't be buying this product again.

on 1/19/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up in Coles for $14.50 in Medium. I would not call this a BB cream. It is thin and runny with no SPF. It didn't have any coverage on my face. I am a BB fan. I have purchased a few Asian ones, but they are too light in colour for me. The texture and coverage of the Asian ones are vastly different to this. My BB of choice is Garnier matte in Medium. It is superior to this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product provides a sheer natural coverage and leaves me with a healthy dewy glow. I like how it blurs my large pores and blemishes. Since the coverage is sheer it does not help redness. The staying power of this product is not great. It required touch ups throughout the day and left my skin oily in the t-zone and chin. In terms of packaging it is awful. Since this product is thin it actually runs out of the opening and into the cap. All in all this is a run of the mill product and there are better alternatives out there in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I don't typically get breakouts- I have dry skin, and have never been acne-prone, and I picked this BB Cream up, out of curiosity, and thought it was very nice...

It went on smooth, it evened out the redness in my face, it made my face look dewy and fresh, and it has minimal coverage, so no mask-ey look... like I said before, I don't have bad skin, so this was enough light coverage for me...

However, I DID notice a few pimples in the last few weeks (same few weeks as my new Maybelline BB Cream added to my daily routine), so I can only imagine that this was likely the culprit :(

It lasts OK- Not as long as others, but not as bad as the Revlon Photo Finish BB... and I've found that when I use a primer, or my favorite Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, it stayed longer, definitely... I think I'll keep using this on occasion, despite the small blemishes I am getting...

The Light/Medium is a good color for when I am not "tanning", and definitely Medium for when I am "tan"... Medium is not that dark once it's on the skin, even though it looks a little dark hen you squeeze it out of the tube a bit... For reference, I'd say I'm NC15-20, depending on the amount of sun I'm getting into :)

Would I buy again? Probably, yes... In fact, I already have, since I wanted to try a darker shade (medium) after initially trying Light/Medium... It's a nice product even tho it seems to cause some blemishes :/

on 1/18/2013 1:21:00 PM

I've definitely had some sort of reaction to this BB cream. It's given me cystic acne all over my face, the worst I think I've ever had. There are a LOT of chemicals in this product so it would be hard to pinpoint which one exactly i had the reaction to but I wouldn't suggest this product to anyone with sensitive skin, or acne prone skin. As for the product itself, I used it for a week and all it did was make my skin super oily and didn't really provide any additional coverage. There are MUCH better BB creams out there, I suggest getting one from Asia. I recently received Holika Holika Peitit Clearing BB cream and I tested it out once and the coverage was phenomenal.

on 1/18/2013 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Doesn't provide nearly enough coverage to wear alone, but makes a very nice layer under other makeup. Leaves my t-zone shiny, but everything does.

I wish they'd make this in a wider range of shades. The lightest is fine for me, but my daughter has very fair, pink-toned skin and "Light" is too dark and too yellow for her.

Edited to add that I've decided this product is too drying on my cheeks. Would not repurchase.