April 17, 2014 | 883 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by chavelasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a disapointment , my first bb cream. I have normal skin and I have blemishes. It does cover up some blemishes but its to oily , and they only have certain shades im using medium and its light but it does blend well , it also was expensive for the small package it was in. I would probably never buy this again. I basically use it now just for my undereye its good to brighten up your eye and thats basically it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by shanabyrd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now. Normally I don't wear any type of foundation because I hate feeling too 'done-up' but I got a new job and felt the need to amp-up my beauty routine. This was absolutely perfect. I bought the light version and it has just enough coverage to blend my freckles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. I haven't broken out or anything and I have fair-freckled-sensitive skin. I use this instead of my normal moisturizer everyday and it works great... I'm actually less oily at the end of the day than before!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by KerryAnne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this as it would be my first BB cream. I have combination skin and this made my entire face an oil slick. I tried mixing it with my moisturizer, but that defeated the purpose as I can do that with my regular foundation. It felt like it was suffocating my skin and I didn't see any real benefits from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Mytmouse33

I love this product. It's light on my skin but still has a bit of coverage. I'm pregnant and have the mask of pregnancy and it helps cover that up. I use the dream liquid mousse makeup over it and it blends perfect and stays on all day. Couldn't be happier with this stuff. I feel like I've had a makeover.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by dfracassa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have terrible skin (I think): it's oily, dry, got huge pores and is prone to those hard, deep cystic pimples that last for weeks, always near my chin. Terrible. But I hate using a lot of makeup! I think my skin will do better if I keep things natural, and anyway, I don't like looking like someone else. So for years, my (skin) beauty routine was: tinted moisturizer, under-eye cream, bronzer, and go. When this BB cream came out, I didn't think anything of it, but I'm an easy sell, so I decided to give it a try. This is the best beauty product I've bought in years, everyone. It's been about 10 days of use and I can see a difference in the tone of my skin, and it's definitely for the better. This stuff goes on smooth and is light enough to make your face feel refreshed, but still touched up. It's really not supposed to be used as a concealer, but I don't see the problem with it. A little spot corrector on a few trouble areas, and I'm good to go in the morning. I recommend this to everyone, seriously.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a sheer tinted moisturizer with SPF. It's not greasy and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

However, I feel that the "light" shade is too dark/orangey for my pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by EMILEEROCK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased Maybelline's BB cream because with the winter coming up I knew I needed a moisterizer that would still give a little coverage. Never trying a BB cream before, I was really impressed with this product. I have fair skin with a tan still from the summer so I went with light medium. It goes on really smoothly and covers just enough so you dont have to use a heavy foundation. It makes my face feel really soft. It lasts a full 8 hour work day which is great! I put a light shimmer bronzer over top and it looks great. Packaging not so great as mentioned in previous reviews it does come out easily if the lid is not on. But overall I really like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin, and it's hard to find products that work for me that I love. I decided to tryout out a BB cream for the first time so I bought it and it works WONDERS. It's AMAZING, matches my skin tone exactly and I'm tan. It goes on smooth, makes my blemishes subtle, easy to remove, easy to apply, long lasting, and so easy to use for everyday use. It gives you a nice natural clean look without having to use heavy foundation. I definitely recommend it to anyone. It's one of my absolute favorite must have products to keep in your makeup bag! It's so affordable too! I am definitely continuing to buy this product and you should try it out too!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A lot of people will love this bb cream. I can't use it - I wore this and only this for some light coverage one day. The following day I woke up and my skin was entirely irritated with red bumps, itchy and horrible! I won't be using it again, either my bottle is a baddie or it has an ingredient that upsets my skin. It's also not non-comodegenic so I can't use it at the moment. The coverage was ok, the light was a bit too dark for me, but obviously my review has been coloured by a horrible experience.
If your skin isn't too sensitive and you've never had a bad reaction before then this might be fine, but I'll be throwing it in the bin with quite a lot of satisfaction.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by skwert22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this BB cream and I LOVE Maybelline products so this was a definite YES for me. It was convenient that this had SPF in it because I love being in the sun. I don't think it gave my skin a "glow" though. But it matched perfectly to my skin tone, and I bought the Light tint. It feels great on your skin and definitely "blurs imperfections". And most of all, your skin skin looks smoother. The only major thing I don't like about it is the package quality, because: when I twist the cap off the cream tends to get all over the place. I would definitely buy this again.