Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I generally like this BB Cream. I've tried the Clinique one with comparable results. It was less than $10 and the medium shade matches my skin tone. There are only 5 colours available so it might not match all complexions.

It comes fast out of the tube and I've had a few accidents with it when I haven't put the cap immediately on after I use it.

I have combo skin and find it makes my face a bit shiny so I use a setting powder over it. It covers imperfections just as well as my old foundation (L'Oreal True Match) but it feels lighter on my skin and doesn't transfer off onto my phone and collar the same way. I've been complimented with having a glow to my skin and having a nice complexion while wearing it.

I'll definitely be buying this again.

on 12/31/2012 3:35:00 PM

If you have oily skin, stay FAR, FAR away from this stuff. The texture, coverage, etc are what I was expecting, but the oil slick that it turned my face into was really a let down. This would probably be wonderful for someone with very dry skin, but on me it was a disaster.

No coverage what so ever not even a slight tint. Its like putting on moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for the summer but not right now.

on 12/30/2012 4:59:00 AM

I was so stoked to try this product when I saw the advertisement on TV. When I first went to my drugstore my skin shade was completely sold out. I knew that I definitely had to try this stuff. Then finally I got my hands on some. I like the formula itself. It feels very light on my skin which is something I personally love. I hate feeling like I have 5 layers of makeup on my face. I feel that this really delivers on everything it claims to do. My only complaint is that when I put it on it makes my skin look a little shiny. That was easily fixed though by going over with a little powder. I thought the price was a little high but since I think its amazing I will definitely be buying this again.

on 12/30/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This broke me out so bad. I hade cystic acne all over my face. IT IS NOT OKAY!!!!

on 12/29/2012 11:50:00 AM

A gift from a skin-twin friend here on MUA. I was super cautious about even spot testing this because my skin is just that sensitive, but so far so good. Although this is meant to be a "balm" I find that it provides equal or better coverage than my L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I did a side-by-side test with each and found that the BB provides equal coverage. Shocking.

The true test will be if I don't experience any breakouts. I'm printing the ingredients here for those who wish to look for specific things that may break out the skin. The main culprits for me are mineral oils and high levels of silicone. Keeping my fingers crossed for this product.

UPDATE: Jan. 16, 2013 -

Something in this formula gave me small bumps under the skin and a type of roughness that I've never felt on my face before. Discontinued use.

UPDATE - Feb. 1, 2013 -

Tried it again with better results! Will wear a few days a week now. I have no idea what the reason was for the initial breakouts.

Ingredients:

Active: Titanium Dioxide 1.15%. Inactive: Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 12/27/2012 4:00:00 PM

This product goes on light but ends up greasy, I like it for days that I want to keep my make up light. I have to use blotting sheets by mid afternoon but I still like the BB Cream

on 12/27/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have olive/pale skin. I brought this in medium. My skin is sensitive and sometimes new products make me break out. I decided to try this, the first morning I applyed I did not like the way it set on top of my skin. I felt like I had a mask on.It also made my skin break out. I could be the sunscreen in it...I will not buy it again.

on 12/26/2012 6:13:00 PM

Overall, I'm reasonably pleased with this product. I hate traditional foundation because it's heavy and takes a fair amount of time to blend, but powder (even Bare Minerals) wears off quickly. This product, like most tinted moisturizers, provides a good base. My primary complaint is that this product requires a substantial amount to "perfect" your complexion but there isn't a large amount in the container, which is annoying for $10 a container. In summary, the product is fine, but I don't know that I'll buy it again or that it's the best product out there.

on 12/26/2012 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this BB cream. I think there is too much hype about them anyhow, but if you need a quick |rub and go| on your face this will do it. I don't use a moisturizer with it because my skin is oily. I often use it as a makeup base if my makeup does not offer full coverage.