September 16, 2014 | 1941 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2007 8:44:00 AM More reviews by sweetnsoursuzy

This cream caused burning and stinging! I was looking for a thicker face cream for night time and since I LOVE the cleanser, I figured this would be great too. The reviews here sounded good too. The consistency was what I was looking for, but not that reaction! I guess it just depends on the individual, so be careful if you're thinking about trying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 6:59:00 AM More reviews by fleurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it really is hard to beat cetaphil if you have dry,sensitive skin.Considering the price,it really does work wonders.I find at night I need a bit of a heavier cream(really dry skin) but this is perfect for daytime wear....packaging is of course what you would expect from a cheaper product but it holds up pretty well.
I find it works really well for me,but my bf gave it a few tries and had a really bad breakout so it really depends on the individual I guess.
I tried to cetaphil lotion for a while and find I like using the cream without the matching cleanser a bit better...the cleanser can be drying.
All in all a great,cheap product that goes on smoothly and most importantly leaves your skin hydrated and non-irritated all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by amor_peace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have atopy, very sensitive and very dry skin. Therefore, I can't really use any products. After I searched what cream would be good for my skin, I found cetaphil which is dermatologist recommended & very good for sensitive skin. It is very soft and fragrance free. After my skin get flaky and break out, I put the cream and immediately the skin comes back to soft and slky. Also, the price is very affordable with lots of cream. I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by 1annasroundhere

THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD FO RMY OVERLY SENSITIVE, VERY DRY SKIN! I have used this product religiously, especially during the falls and winters for the past few years, and I always come back after I stray to try really expensive, yummy-smelling creams out there. I think I do it for the novelty of new packaging on my dresser, or maybe because I think there just HAS to be something better than ten dollar a jar stuff that's been around since I was a youngster. But, alas, I find myself disappointed (and poor!) time after time as I slather myself in it's fragrance-free goodness. It's especially good for my super-dry, cracked feet. I put it on before bed with a pair of cotton socks, and in the morning it feels like I just got a fresh pedi!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by DanseMacabre11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have really dry skin because of accutane, but this stuff works amazingly. Today, I was at school and my face looked like it was falling off, so I just took out my mini version, rubbed it in, and POOF! Amazing. LOVE it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2007 8:32:00 AM More reviews by andrea0717

This product is great! I love it, my skin is so soft . EDIT: Ithink this product broke me out!! is not good for the face but is good for the body

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2007 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Red80

Having already had a bad experience with the lotion, I didn't think that I would like this but after reading the reviews here at MUA, I just had to try it.

I have been battling with adult acne for more than a year now and this moisturiser has been my saviour over the past few months.
My current routine is as follows:
- wash with only water in the morning (using a face washer to remove dead skin cells) and then use an invisible zinc moisturiser.
- wash with Murad AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser at night and then apply this moisturiser.
- for breakouts, I apply Lush's Fresh Farmacy as a spot treatment and it works a treat.

I love this cream's rich smooth texture. As many previous reviewers have noted, this moisturiser is rather rich so a little goes a long way.
And for the size in which it does come in and the little amount that you do need to use, I think it's cost effective.

My advice would be to try it out and if it does not work out for you, use it as a foot, hand or body cream. You just can't go wrong!

EDIT: Unfortunately I have found this too greasy in our Australian summer. Might use in winter if skin flakes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2007 1:10:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

great moisturiser!. it doesn't break me out and moisturizes really well. unless i pile it on like i did once and it gave me a few blemishes. a little goes a long way. broke my little sister out though lol.
not my HG because it doesn't brighten my skin or anything. all it does it moisturise really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by softgrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

ah. my glorified tub of cetaphil moisturizer cream, how i love thee. i use this in the morning before makeup application and at night after i take off my makeup. creamy, SUPER moisturizing, unscented, dries quickly and leaves my skin bright and glowing. this is perfect as a foundation primer and as a makeup remover...it sells for about $13 which is kind of expensive for a drugstore product, but it's well worth the money. the tub lasts forever, i bought mine in the spring and it's still got 3/4 to go!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2007 3:57:00 AM More reviews by b_lizard

This cream just sits on my skin and feels too heavy. I tried it during winter hoping it would get rid of my flakes but it didn't help. I'm afraid it'd make me break out so I don't use it any more.