December 20, 2014 | 1645 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Mia

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using it for more than six months. I'm using the sensitive brush head, and I love it. I have bought four replacement heads that will last me a year since you have to replace heads every three months. I use it every night, and it cleanses really well. I'm pretty sure I will keep repurchasing the replacement heads for a long time (if not forever).
Update: I tried using it to remove my makeup and it totally failed to do that. I'm so over the hype with Clarisonic. I think that great non-comedogenic cleansing oil paired with a miscellar solution will be a better choice. If I'm wrong, I will report back

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by reztyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought my white MIA few days ago and I love it! First time I honestly can say my skin was sooo smooth that I ran in the bedroom and told my husband to touch my face with the back of his hand. At first he was hesitant saying it's a gimmick and why don't I just use another brush head with our Clarisonic tootbrush for my face and not cough up $160+, that's including tax. But after he touched it with hesitant said my skin is soft, but then again he says my skin is always soft.
Anyway, I bought the white one because I am going to get another brush head for him and get him to use it and I figured he'll use the white one instead of a colored one.
I know it's only been a few days but I've noticed a change already. My face isn't as oily and it seems like my skin absorbs my moisturizer faster. I use it twice a day with my Philosophy cleanser and I would def suggest this to my friends and family.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by karinad

WOW!! Love, Love!! I was looking to buy the original Clearsonic but hesitated because of the $200 price tag. Then I discovered the Mia and bought it on the spot!! It leaves my skin clean and it helps with my problems zone at my nose (black heads).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lathibad

It took about a month for me to experience a noticeable improvement in my skin. The first week, I did have a few breakouts, but now my skin is totally clear. I'm not sure this product will prevent breakouts. I am on birth control pills and antibiotics to control acne (my acne is hormonal though). What I have seen this product do is even out my skin tone and texture. I do believe products soak in better, and my makeup looks much, much cleaner. I used to have to wear a moisturizer, and my skin would still have dry patches. Now, everything is smooth and even. My pores do look smaller. It is really amazing how much makeup and other stuff the Mia takes off every night. As other reviewers have commented, it leaves you skin feeling like you just had a facial. If my Mia broke, I would run out and purchase a new one the same day. Like I said though, it took approximately a month before I noticed a difference. Not a miracle, but totally worth sticking with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by AshleyMegan00

Was begging for this as a Christmas gift and I got it! It's amazing! It's literally like a mini facial every night. I have noticed that I've started to break out a little more within this first week of using it. However, I believe that's because it's deep cleaning. Similar to how one would break out after a deep facial. Anyway, I love this, you can literally feel it going deeper into your skin! I also have a glow now when my skin is bare. The best present ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CherylDavid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW! I finally gave in. BEST INVESTMENT. Worth every penny and all the hype. In less than 2 weeks this has transformed my complexion. This paired with my Korres yogurt cream and mask I'm pretty close to foundation free skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 6:33:00 AM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have wanted it for over a year and finally decided that I deserved it and purchased it. I purchased the pink one for breast cancer support. :) At first I thought well this was a waste of money but now that I have been using it for longer I can fully appreciate what it does, now it is not a miracle worker but I use it with my Biore blemish fighting Ice Cleanser and it is phenomenal. I would recommend using a gel cleanser so that you don't clog the bristles. It is also important to use the Clarisonic within the time limits given, this insures that you get the best most all around treatment possible. My skin is very sensitive so I have allergic reaction many times a month, this is gentle enough to treat the allergic reaction without irritating it. Keep this away from your eyes because it is rough on that area. Also make sure that you use a moisturizer after because if you have dry skin (I do at times) the moisture can actually seep out.
Enjoy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by brassdancer

I LOVE my clarisonic mia. I literally was on the fence about it for a year, both because of price and my skin type. I have very acne prone skin, I was on accutane at one point and just recently had been going through a huge, horrible change in my skin. It came to the point some nights I had to slap neosporin and bandages on my zits to help with redness.

Literally, the next day after using this I FELT a difference. Within two weeks all of my zits were gone, and now I rarely get anything. I have a small zit on my chin, but it is no bigger than a pea, and not red! I notice no irritation with this product, it's simply amazing. It takes off my makeup like nothing else and feels like a dream. Definetly happy I made the investment!

I also recommend buying this product from the skinstore.com. I bought it when they had a 20% code going on, as well as when ebates.com had a %12 percent cash back. I essentially paid only 100 dollars for the mia. AMAZING!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by missmem16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I can say is LOVE!!!! This is by far the best skincare investment you could possibly make. I've been home from college for 2 weeks and I left my charger at school on accident and ever since my Clarisonic died, I've noticed the condition of my skin getting worse and worse (nothing horrible, but definitely not as nice). I have white and black heads popping up everywhere and my skin is much more red and less smooth.
So all in all the Clarisonic makes the overall appearance of my skin amazing! I use the sensitive brush head and it helps cleanse my skin thoroughly without irritating it. I have been using it for about 4 months now, and in that time my pores have gotten significantly smaller, the texture of my skin much smoother, my skin tone is more even, and there are virtually no blackheads, whiteheads, or breakouts on my face (with the exception of the occasional hormonal breakout around that time of the month).
It is like a personal face massage every day. I use it with a cleanser every night after taking off my makeup with my Origins Clean Energy cleansing oil. Although the cleansing oil does remove the majority of my makeup, the Clarisonic gets my skin perfectly clean to ensure that my pores won't get clogged with any leftover makeup residue. My skin is left perfectly clean and ready to apply my serums and moisturizer :)
Purchasing this product was by far the best thing I have done for my skin. I will use this product for the rest of my life, or until something better comes along (if that's possible).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing! This is one little awesome device! I have sensitive skin that is acne prone, prone to clogged pores, and I have mild rosacea. I loved the idea of the sonic technology and that this is smaller, more compact, and more affordable. I ordered this on QVC when this was a Today's Sepcial Value and it came with 3 samples of their cleasner, the charging system (which is so cool!), a replacement head, and many colors to choose from (I choose Violet)....all for around $100.00 with easy pay. Can't go wrong there!

This is very gentle and did not aggravate my skin or cause irritation. My skin is more combo/dry and had been looking a little flaky/parched. I was nervous to try this due to my rosacea but this didn't irritate it at all! After one use, it made my skin look healthy, younger, firmer, and just beautiful. I love that after a minute, it turns off on it's own! Highly recommended!