Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/7/2004 3:20:00 PM

I am a lipgloss addict. I admit it! When they bring out a 12 step program for kicking the habit - I'll be the first to sign up! At last count i have 21 of them - 12 of them lancome juicy tubes. I love them - and literally cry when i lose one. Lancome - the sneaky marketing geniuses that they are keep bringing them out in more colours and more scrummy flavours. I just try to avoid the counters now!

on 2/7/2004 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love these. Sticky, but they last forever. You get a great amount for the price...nearly four times as much as a MAC Tinted Lipglass and ten times as much as a Stila Lip Glaze. I am a total sucker for Miracle...it's the prettiest sparkly gloss I've ever tried!

It's too expensive, sticky, and bad-tasting. It's a huge waste of money for the tiny amount of junk you get.

on 2/2/2004 2:19:00 PM

I have loads of these!
lychee - smells like jammie dodgers (I don't know if you have them in the US but they're shortbread biscuits sandwiched with jam) and a subtle pink shimmery tint
fraise - slight red shimmer, lovely strawberry scent
framboise - little glittery bits (not too much though), amazing raspberry smell
peche - this was my favourite but I lost it! Amazing smell

on 1/28/2004 2:57:00 PM

I do like these a lot, my only gripe is that they are so sticky. I love the shine and the lasting-power... I usually wear them over lipstick or lip stain to make the lip colour more long lasting.

on 1/26/2004 5:53:00 PM

Love Juicy tubes. Super shiny, nice smell. I think I have 4 of these now...

on 1/23/2004 10:35:00 PM

I love the Juicy Tubes. I have it in three colors Odile, Prune and Simmer. All of them are wonderful. Great colors, tasty flavors, and they look wonderful. I do have a problem with their staying power however. I constantly have to reapply. If it was just a little sturdier this would be the ultimate lipgloss.

on 1/23/2004 4:18:00 PM

the greatest lipgloss in my life. it's a major regret of your life if u dont have one already.

on 1/22/2004 1:12:00 AM

I bought the multipack of these for $35 at xmas time and kept the red one called Candy Cane. I gave the rest to my niece and sister. I liked the flavor and gloss but found it too sticky. If I buy these again it will be for my teenage niece who likes them.

on 1/22/2004 12:20:00 AM

omg i love these soooooo much, i have a collection of juicytube lipglosses. Putting them on, they are so smooth and they are really moist looking- i can use this just instead of my lip balm and it will look really soft and moist! tastse so good, smells really good, and sooo pretty!

Recommended for Medium Skin