August 21, 2014 | 1580 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Starling31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Juicy tubes. Super shiny, nice smell. I think I have 4 of these now...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by mclisham

I love the Juicy Tubes. I have it in three colors Odile, Prune and Simmer. All of them are wonderful. Great colors, tasty flavors, and they look wonderful. I do have a problem with their staying power however. I constantly have to reapply. If it was just a little sturdier this would be the ultimate lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the greatest lipgloss in my life. it's a major regret of your life if u dont have one already.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by VEODJW111

I bought the multipack of these for $35 at xmas time and kept the red one called Candy Cane. I gave the rest to my niece and sister. I liked the flavor and gloss but found it too sticky. If I buy these again it will be for my teenage niece who likes them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Strawberri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omg i love these soooooo much, i have a collection of juicytube lipglosses. Putting them on, they are so smooth and they are really moist looking- i can use this just instead of my lip balm and it will look really soft and moist! tastse so good, smells really good, and sooo pretty!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by vina1234

I bought this in a pack of three at Costco. I read all the raves and tried it, but this gloss is a big disappointment to me. All you could expect from Juicy Tubes are the fun scents when you put it on. Otherwise, I could achieve the same clear gloss effect and more from a cheap $3 drugstore gloss. What a waste. Definitely overrated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I finally got these infamous JTs after I spotted a 3-pack (Lychee, Cerise, Orange) for 27.99 at my nearby Costco. This is my first high-end makeup item, and I am pleasantly surprised! JTs seem to be in the love/hate category, and even though I was definitely expecting more pigment, I've actually grown to love the subtle color, gloss, and shimmer that make my lips glow and literally pucker up in fullness. It's quite gorgeous! My fave of the 3 is Lychee, which is a delightful medium shimmery pink with tiny multicolored glitter and sparkle...just beautiful on. Alas, I won't be purchasing anymore of these because they're so darn expensive, and I would NEVER spend that much money on a lipgloss! (It just so happens that even though I got them at a deal of about 9 bucks each, my mom paid for them...heehee) But I would've never bought them for myself with my own money. I'm too much of a thriftster. Anyways, if you have the chance, give these a try,the scents, feel, and luxuriousness of the gloss makes you feel decadent! (Or at least me, anyways) :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by katya913

Most of the ones i own are pretty good, a little sticky but nothing i cant handle. most of them are clear with a HINT of color. but the smells are great. the only one i had a problem with the smell was candy corn, it smelled wonderful in the store but when i got home it was horrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2004 4:26:00 PM More reviews by purplecobra

its sticky and gritty and made me feel like i was smearing a melted candy cane on my mouth. the color is ok, but has a hard time being even, it seems to creep to the outside of the lip and i think it looks pretty waxy. thumbs down.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by DENF

Thick and moist like vaseline, mostly low to no pigment with medium shine. Horribly overpriced, but strangely compelling. Very similiar if not identical in texture to the half priced Color Juice gloss, by L'oreal what makes this one different is the wide range of pleasant scents and ever changing collection of colors All of the Color Juices have the same cloying artificial fruit scent that tend to get annoying over time. Also the Color Juices with pigment tend to appear cloudy on the lips due to the heavy frosting, as opposed to the more transulent look of the Juicy Tubes. If these thing were under $10 instead of there outragious $15.50, I'd probably own a dozen. Instead, I'll just buy them when Lancome has a good gift with purchase special going.