December 22, 2014 | 848 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 8:31:00 AM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these!! Nice texture, nice lasting power. My only complaint is that some of them smell wretched. However, other's smell like heaven in a tube, so you just have to check around and test them all to find your fav.

My Two Fav's are Blueberry Blast & Miracle! If you haven't tried one of these yet, you MUST.. you will love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by kezabroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a lipgloss addict. I admit it! When they bring out a 12 step program for kicking the habit - I'll be the first to sign up! At last count i have 21 of them - 12 of them lancome juicy tubes. I love them - and literally cry when i lose one. Lancome - the sneaky marketing geniuses that they are keep bringing them out in more colours and more scrummy flavours. I just try to avoid the counters now!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2004 3:15:00 PM More reviews by starbop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these. Sticky, but they last forever. You get a great amount for the price...nearly four times as much as a MAC Tinted Lipglass and ten times as much as a Stila Lip Glaze. I am a total sucker for Miracle...it's the prettiest sparkly gloss I've ever tried!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2004 1:11:00 AM More reviews by unioncityblue5

It's too expensive, sticky, and bad-tasting. It's a huge waste of money for the tiny amount of junk you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 2:19:00 PM More reviews by shuhoniuo

I have loads of these!
lychee - smells like jammie dodgers (I don't know if you have them in the US but they're shortbread biscuits sandwiched with jam) and a subtle pink shimmery tint
fraise - slight red shimmer, lovely strawberry scent
framboise - little glittery bits (not too much though), amazing raspberry smell
peche - this was my favourite but I lost it! Amazing smell

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

I do like these a lot, my only gripe is that they are so sticky. I love the shine and the lasting-power... I usually wear them over lipstick or lip stain to make the lip colour more long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Starling31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Juicy tubes. Super shiny, nice smell. I think I have 4 of these now...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by mclisham

I love the Juicy Tubes. I have it in three colors Odile, Prune and Simmer. All of them are wonderful. Great colors, tasty flavors, and they look wonderful. I do have a problem with their staying power however. I constantly have to reapply. If it was just a little sturdier this would be the ultimate lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the greatest lipgloss in my life. it's a major regret of your life if u dont have one already.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by VEODJW111

I bought the multipack of these for $35 at xmas time and kept the red one called Candy Cane. I gave the rest to my niece and sister. I liked the flavor and gloss but found it too sticky. If I buy these again it will be for my teenage niece who likes them.