October 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2004 1:11:00 AM More reviews by unioncityblue5

It's too expensive, sticky, and bad-tasting. It's a huge waste of money for the tiny amount of junk you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 2:19:00 PM More reviews by shuhoniuo

I have loads of these!
lychee - smells like jammie dodgers (I don't know if you have them in the US but they're shortbread biscuits sandwiched with jam) and a subtle pink shimmery tint
fraise - slight red shimmer, lovely strawberry scent
framboise - little glittery bits (not too much though), amazing raspberry smell
peche - this was my favourite but I lost it! Amazing smell

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

I do like these a lot, my only gripe is that they are so sticky. I love the shine and the lasting-power... I usually wear them over lipstick or lip stain to make the lip colour more long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Starling31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Juicy tubes. Super shiny, nice smell. I think I have 4 of these now...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by mclisham

I love the Juicy Tubes. I have it in three colors Odile, Prune and Simmer. All of them are wonderful. Great colors, tasty flavors, and they look wonderful. I do have a problem with their staying power however. I constantly have to reapply. If it was just a little sturdier this would be the ultimate lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the greatest lipgloss in my life. it's a major regret of your life if u dont have one already.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by VEODJW111

I bought the multipack of these for $35 at xmas time and kept the red one called Candy Cane. I gave the rest to my niece and sister. I liked the flavor and gloss but found it too sticky. If I buy these again it will be for my teenage niece who likes them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Strawberri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omg i love these soooooo much, i have a collection of juicytube lipglosses. Putting them on, they are so smooth and they are really moist looking- i can use this just instead of my lip balm and it will look really soft and moist! tastse so good, smells really good, and sooo pretty!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by vina1234

I bought this in a pack of three at Costco. I read all the raves and tried it, but this gloss is a big disappointment to me. All you could expect from Juicy Tubes are the fun scents when you put it on. Otherwise, I could achieve the same clear gloss effect and more from a cheap $3 drugstore gloss. What a waste. Definitely overrated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I finally got these infamous JTs after I spotted a 3-pack (Lychee, Cerise, Orange) for 27.99 at my nearby Costco. This is my first high-end makeup item, and I am pleasantly surprised! JTs seem to be in the love/hate category, and even though I was definitely expecting more pigment, I've actually grown to love the subtle color, gloss, and shimmer that make my lips glow and literally pucker up in fullness. It's quite gorgeous! My fave of the 3 is Lychee, which is a delightful medium shimmery pink with tiny multicolored glitter and sparkle...just beautiful on. Alas, I won't be purchasing anymore of these because they're so darn expensive, and I would NEVER spend that much money on a lipgloss! (It just so happens that even though I got them at a deal of about 9 bucks each, my mom paid for them...heehee) But I would've never bought them for myself with my own money. I'm too much of a thriftster. Anyways, if you have the chance, give these a try,the scents, feel, and luxuriousness of the gloss makes you feel decadent! (Or at least me, anyways) :)