September 2, 2014 | 1105 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Carolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this powder, it gives a very sheer coverage, and such a pretty matte sheen to the face. I love the fact that it has a sponge and mirror even though i dont use that very often, but it's nice if you're not home and want to touch up. I haven't used this powder for awhile because mine is to fair for me right now, but i think i will buy a new one in a darker colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by leticia212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this just for touch ups during the day, I already spend enough on expensive foundations, blushs and concealors so I wanted to save a few dollars with this. Its an alright powder its not a finely milled powder so of course it doesn't look amazing on the skin, but it is 8 bucks so I don't expect much. It does do the job though for quick touch ups during the day :) keeps shine to a minimum.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by paintsmeblue

This is the first powder I've ever used and I use it to set my foundation and it works great. I would repurchase it for sure unless I find another powder but this is still a good simple powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by d0r0thyy

I ABSOLUTELY I LOVE THIS POWDER! I bought this powder as a setting powder for my foundation and I absolutely love it. It is sheer, but does have color to it. I love how it gives my face a matte look and now that I've gotten tan, I use it as a nice highlighting powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by m1ch3ll13c

aw man.. i liked it so much too...but it made me breakout with cystic acne :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of three pressed powders out of the million I have tired that I love.

It blends flawlessly and never looks powdery or cakey. Good color matches. Good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by emily420

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first and only powder i use.
i simply love it. it lasts a long time, and the colour matches my skin lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by suzieskisinthepyranees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

1 word: FLAWLESS!!!!!!! sooo soft..GO GET IT!!!!!! NOW!!!!!
it's sooo cheap worth a try...lol. kinda over priced at CVS though like $8.00 but whatever. Walmart's probably a lot cheaper!!!!! :D thank you mua!!! I would have never picked this up w/ out you guys!!!!! <3 !!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this more then my MAC blot powder! It makes my face matte and not heavy. I hope they never discontinue this, otherwise I will have to go back to MAC Blotting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Abby722

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this product. No matter how much you put on, it does not make you look cakey, it's a finishing powder that makes my makeup last all day. It does not give you much color, but I really don't mind, because I just wanted something to make my makeup last. It came with a powder puff, which I did throw out, and used my own brush. But I loved the packaging. Some people say it is too bulky, but you can take the mirror off, but you can't put it back on. The packaging even has a mirror, which is great so I don't have to carry one around seperately. In conclusion, I think it's a great finishing powder, and would definetely recommend it.