July 30, 2014 | 2135 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by m1ch3ll13c

aw man.. i liked it so much too...but it made me breakout with cystic acne :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of three pressed powders out of the million I have tired that I love.

It blends flawlessly and never looks powdery or cakey. Good color matches. Good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by emily420

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first and only powder i use.
i simply love it. it lasts a long time, and the colour matches my skin lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by suzieskisinthepyranees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

1 word: FLAWLESS!!!!!!! sooo soft..GO GET IT!!!!!! NOW!!!!!
it's sooo cheap worth a try...lol. kinda over priced at CVS though like $8.00 but whatever. Walmart's probably a lot cheaper!!!!! :D thank you mua!!! I would have never picked this up w/ out you guys!!!!! <3 !!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this more then my MAC blot powder! It makes my face matte and not heavy. I hope they never discontinue this, otherwise I will have to go back to MAC Blotting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Abby722

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this product. No matter how much you put on, it does not make you look cakey, it's a finishing powder that makes my makeup last all day. It does not give you much color, but I really don't mind, because I just wanted something to make my makeup last. It came with a powder puff, which I did throw out, and used my own brush. But I loved the packaging. Some people say it is too bulky, but you can take the mirror off, but you can't put it back on. The packaging even has a mirror, which is great so I don't have to carry one around seperately. In conclusion, I think it's a great finishing powder, and would definetely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Superb! Love this! I'm a Mac NW20 with pink undertones and the shade Cream is a perfect color match.

~~~~~Inexpensive, around $6 in Target

~~~~~Nice smooth application

~~~~~Fragrance-free

~~~~~Does not clog my pores

~~~~~Does not settle into those nasty fine lines

~~~~~Great for setting your foundation or just for touch-ups

~~~~~No pancake face

~~~~~Provides a little bit of coverage

~~~~~Matte finish

This was the first product that I had to rate with a 1 for packaging quality... THE WORST... I know that Maybelline thought they were making this compact all fancy and cute and everything but they did not take into consideration how user friendly the compact would be because it's not... it's one big pain in the behind.... there are just too many steps that you have to go through to get the puff out and the compact opened up... when you're in a rush and need to do just a quick touch up, forget it, it's such a pain... HOWEVER, I did not take any lippies off because the product is so great and so cheap and that's all that matters to me.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by alelles

I'm really surprised about all the great reviews on this product because I think it's simply awful. The only good thing about this is probably the packaging. The actual consistency of the product itself is very chalky and feels really rough. It doesn't glide on smoothly, I feel as though I have to put layers and layers of powder on my face to get some form of colour pay-off. Overall, really bad. Would not repurchase/recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ohno1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up in Ivory at a discount store for $5. I don't wear any type of foundation makeup often, mostly because I find it hard to get a good color match, but my skin has been looking uneven lately and I like to have a good base for blush and bronzer (lots of pink naturally in my skin) so I gave this a go since it was cheap. I apply with a Kabuki brush and it looks great. I must have just lucked into a great color match, because this really disappears into my skin and makes the redness go away completely. I agree that the packaging is cheap and ugly and the puff is pretty useless, but since I only paid $5 for this and it looks great, I can let that slide.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by xolalala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This powder definitely keeps my face looking matte! However, it puts down about 0 color. Instead, I use it about halfway through the day over my powder foundation and it looks great! It doesn't even cake up against my other powder. I think this will be great to keep in my purse and use during the summer. The whole swivel mirror/buff thing doesn't effect me because I never really use compact mirrors. This is a great MATTE! finishing powder but it is very sheer.