Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder   [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.1

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Triisocetyl Citrate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, (+/- May contain: Mica, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide).

This powder is a lovely match for my skin and does not look unnatural at all :) However, the packaging leaves much to be desired! The sponge can get caught as you swivel the second compartment out, which is a real pain.

On the overall, I'm pretty happy with it. A worthy buy

I really love this powder, it gives a very sheer coverage, and such a pretty matte sheen to the face. I love the fact that it has a sponge and mirror even though i dont use that very often, but it's nice if you're not home and want to touch up. I haven't used this powder for awhile because mine is to fair for me right now, but i think i will buy a new one in a darker colour.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I use this just for touch ups during the day, I already spend enough on expensive foundations, blushs and concealors so I wanted to save a few dollars with this. Its an alright powder its not a finely milled powder so of course it doesn't look amazing on the skin, but it is 8 bucks so I don't expect much. It does do the job though for quick touch ups during the day :) keeps shine to a minimum.

This is the first powder I've ever used and I use it to set my foundation and it works great. I would repurchase it for sure unless I find another powder but this is still a good simple powder.

I ABSOLUTELY I LOVE THIS POWDER! I bought this powder as a setting powder for my foundation and I absolutely love it. It is sheer, but does have color to it. I love how it gives my face a matte look and now that I've gotten tan, I use it as a nice highlighting powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

aw man.. i liked it so much too...but it made me breakout with cystic acne :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is one of three pressed powders out of the million I have tired that I love.

It blends flawlessly and never looks powdery or cakey. Good color matches. Good price.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my first and only powder i use.
i simply love it. it lasts a long time, and the colour matches my skin lovely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

1 word: FLAWLESS!!!!!!! sooo soft..GO GET IT!!!!!! NOW!!!!!
it's sooo cheap worth a try...lol. kinda over priced at CVS though like $8.00 but whatever. Walmart's probably a lot cheaper!!!!! :D thank you mua!!! I would have never picked this up w/ out you guys!!!!! <3 !!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this more then my MAC blot powder! It makes my face matte and not heavy. I hope they never discontinue this, otherwise I will have to go back to MAC Blotting powder.

Video Reviews & Tutorials