August 21, 2014 | 1757 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by leticia212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this just for touch ups during the day, I already spend enough on expensive foundations, blushs and concealors so I wanted to save a few dollars with this. Its an alright powder its not a finely milled powder so of course it doesn't look amazing on the skin, but it is 8 bucks so I don't expect much. It does do the job though for quick touch ups during the day :) keeps shine to a minimum.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by paintsmeblue

This is the first powder I've ever used and I use it to set my foundation and it works great. I would repurchase it for sure unless I find another powder but this is still a good simple powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by d0r0thyy

I ABSOLUTELY I LOVE THIS POWDER! I bought this powder as a setting powder for my foundation and I absolutely love it. It is sheer, but does have color to it. I love how it gives my face a matte look and now that I've gotten tan, I use it as a nice highlighting powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by m1ch3ll13c

aw man.. i liked it so much too...but it made me breakout with cystic acne :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of three pressed powders out of the million I have tired that I love.

It blends flawlessly and never looks powdery or cakey. Good color matches. Good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by emily420

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first and only powder i use.
i simply love it. it lasts a long time, and the colour matches my skin lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by suzieskisinthepyranees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

1 word: FLAWLESS!!!!!!! sooo soft..GO GET IT!!!!!! NOW!!!!!
it's sooo cheap worth a try...lol. kinda over priced at CVS though like $8.00 but whatever. Walmart's probably a lot cheaper!!!!! :D thank you mua!!! I would have never picked this up w/ out you guys!!!!! <3 !!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this more then my MAC blot powder! It makes my face matte and not heavy. I hope they never discontinue this, otherwise I will have to go back to MAC Blotting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Abby722

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this product. No matter how much you put on, it does not make you look cakey, it's a finishing powder that makes my makeup last all day. It does not give you much color, but I really don't mind, because I just wanted something to make my makeup last. It came with a powder puff, which I did throw out, and used my own brush. But I loved the packaging. Some people say it is too bulky, but you can take the mirror off, but you can't put it back on. The packaging even has a mirror, which is great so I don't have to carry one around seperately. In conclusion, I think it's a great finishing powder, and would definetely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Superb! Love this! I'm a Mac NW20 with pink undertones and the shade Cream is a perfect color match.

~~~~~Inexpensive, around $6 in Target

~~~~~Nice smooth application

~~~~~Fragrance-free

~~~~~Does not clog my pores

~~~~~Does not settle into those nasty fine lines

~~~~~Great for setting your foundation or just for touch-ups

~~~~~No pancake face

~~~~~Provides a little bit of coverage

~~~~~Matte finish

This was the first product that I had to rate with a 1 for packaging quality... THE WORST... I know that Maybelline thought they were making this compact all fancy and cute and everything but they did not take into consideration how user friendly the compact would be because it's not... it's one big pain in the behind.... there are just too many steps that you have to go through to get the puff out and the compact opened up... when you're in a rush and need to do just a quick touch up, forget it, it's such a pain... HOWEVER, I did not take any lippies off because the product is so great and so cheap and that's all that matters to me.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No