December 19, 2014 | 891 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2002 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Rhizza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser for my combo skin! It cleans off all make-up and cleanses skin at the same time. Just be sure to moisturize well after using this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2002 11:32:00 AM More reviews by rlo6

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This left my face feeling dry and tight. It didn't remove my eyemakeup well, and I had use lots more moisterizer than I usually wear to combat the dryness from the cleanser. Olay's Sensitive Fragrant Free Face Wash was much better on my skin. It still didn't remove my eyemakeup well but at least it didn't dry my face out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2002 4:09:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This stuff was too harsh/drying on my skin. It did take off eye makeup but again, it was too harsh. I will not be using this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2002 5:59:00 PM More reviews by etoile_rouge

Removed eye makeup and cleansed my face really well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 9:30:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was too harsh for me. left my skin with tight, dry patches.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2001 8:19:00 PM More reviews by WaterBaby

This cleanser is wonderful for removing ALL makeup in one step and it rinses off really clean. Also it did not irritate my eyes at all. However, I have combination skin and this cleanser left my skin SO dry!!! I think its because some ingredient that makes the cleanser foam must make it drying to some skins. So unfortunately I gave mine away and will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2001 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Daphna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a terrific, creamy face wash that takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara) without drying out my skin. It's also quite inexpensive, which leaves me money to buy more makeup! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2001 1:54:00 PM More reviews by claudiaee

This used to be my favorite cleanser before I tried Yonka. It takes off makeup in an instant but its not greasy at all so you can all over your face. The downside is it can be a little drying...especially during winter. That's why I switched to Yonka.