Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

what more can i say? this product cleared up my pimples, removes all traces of make up and dirt. face feels extremely clean and fresh after usage. a great product. i will be using it for years to come.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

Takes off makeup cheap, no funky smell. Doesnt leave a residue. Even Ok for my acne prone skin. Even takes off eyemake up. A great standby.

This isn't a bad cleanser. I decided to try it after reading all the good reviews here. It does an excellent job of removing my face and eye make-up. The problem is that it still leaves me feeling dry and tight afterwards--not as much as some of the other cleansers I've tried, but it's a problem nonetheless. I also don't like the fact that it contains fragrance. Olay's foaming cleanser for sensitive skin is less drying, has no fragrance, and cleans just as well.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry sensitive skin and I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my face or make it feel tight or dry. Just a little bit removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I broke out after trying a new scrub and I needed something to help calm my skin and clear it up and this was it! I really like it. Rave from me!! :o)

I've just began my search for a great, inexpensive cleanser and this was my first tester. I usually buy expensive brands, but after reading "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me", I learned that you don't have to pay a fortune for great products. Well, I loved how it foamed up, and how my skin felt after, but the smell was way to overpowering for me! :( oh well, I will continue my search.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got one bottle about 8 months ago when my skin was really dry and irritated from some other cosmetics I was using and it was ok but I needed something very , very gentle at the time .

Now that my skin is better I started using it again and I am impressed, I thing that this is one of the best foaming cleansers I have ever used.

It cleaned my skin really well and it left it very soft, there was no residue at all. This is a good cleanser and it is very cheap too, the problem is that for dry skin it could be to much.

The bottle is big and it comes with a very useful pomp.

This is the cheapest cleanser that I have ever used in my life. But the quality really exceeds my expectation. It cleans so well even remove my make up. Make me feel so confortable without irritat my sensitive normal to dry skin. I will definitly purchase this again and recommend it to my friends.

This is a staple for me. It takes care of all my waterproof eye makeup, makes my skin feel clean without irritation or breakouts.

I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it's definitely better than most other cleansers scents (or those mentholated ones that sting my eyes).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After switching many years trying to find a good cleanser, I have been using this one for 3 years now. It removes all of my makeup (sometimes it doesn't get all of the waterproof eye stuff) and doesn't leave my skin tight or too dry.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i really like this cleanser because it leaves my face *clean*. it's gentle and not at all drying... however, it does not remove my waterproof mascara completely. no biggie though, it still does a wonderful job on my skin and that's what really counts.