October 2, 2014 | 1058 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2002 4:09:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This stuff was too harsh/drying on my skin. It did take off eye makeup but again, it was too harsh. I will not be using this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2002 5:59:00 PM More reviews by etoile_rouge

Removed eye makeup and cleansed my face really well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 9:30:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was too harsh for me. left my skin with tight, dry patches.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2001 8:19:00 PM More reviews by WaterBaby

This cleanser is wonderful for removing ALL makeup in one step and it rinses off really clean. Also it did not irritate my eyes at all. However, I have combination skin and this cleanser left my skin SO dry!!! I think its because some ingredient that makes the cleanser foam must make it drying to some skins. So unfortunately I gave mine away and will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2001 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Daphna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a terrific, creamy face wash that takes off all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara) without drying out my skin. It's also quite inexpensive, which leaves me money to buy more makeup! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2001 1:54:00 PM More reviews by claudiaee

This used to be my favorite cleanser before I tried Yonka. It takes off makeup in an instant but its not greasy at all so you can all over your face. The downside is it can be a little drying...especially during winter. That's why I switched to Yonka.