February 27, 2015 | 1062 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2002 12:28:00 AM More reviews by AquaEyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. It's gentle, yet it leaves my face make-up free and clean. I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2002 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Danidama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I seriously think this is the best cleanser i've ever used.
I've tried so many! Using this at night and the N. Extra Gentle cleanser in the mornings has worked perfectly for me. I have combination skin, and after reading these reviews, i think this cleanser must be perfect for combo and oily skin types. I haven't found it to be drying, like some mentioned, but i think that's because i use the alcohol-free toner right after washing, so i balance myself out! lol
Also, i usually have at least one spot going on somewhere on my face, and after using this for a week, i can honestly say that my face is completely clear! I still can't believe it(no jinx please!). All i have are some regular marks from spots a couple weeks ago. :)
One of my favorite things about this face wash is that you only need less than half a pump of the bottle to cleanse your face. It's Great! And so is the price. I highly recommend this and i know i'll be buying it for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2002 10:13:00 AM More reviews by proggoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser for my oily acne-prone skin. It is not harsh at all, and water and glycerin are the two main ingredients. The foaming agent is ALS, so it is much milder than other cleansers. It removes oil and makeup, foams lightly, smells nice, and doesn't overstrip and dry. It leaves my skin feeling soft!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2002 9:38:00 PM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bittersweet. That sums up my feelings on this. True since I've started using it my skin is happy go lucky - no (fingers crossed) breakouts or overdrying and it does remove everything (mascara, etc.) but Neutrogena does animal testing which unfortunately for my face is a big no-no with me. Looks like I will be moving to the PC cleanser as soon as my bottle is empty - same idea w/ no animal testing. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2002 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite face wash. I use other brands but always come back to this one. It takes all my makeup off in one fell swoop, and doesn't sting my eyes at all!! Hooray for neutrogena! This cleanser is also gentle but foamy - a combo I don't often find.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2002 3:50:00 PM More reviews by trisky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good cleanser for my oily/combo skin. Doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2002 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Rhizza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser for my combo skin! It cleans off all make-up and cleanses skin at the same time. Just be sure to moisturize well after using this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2002 11:32:00 AM More reviews by rlo6

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This left my face feeling dry and tight. It didn't remove my eyemakeup well, and I had use lots more moisterizer than I usually wear to combat the dryness from the cleanser. Olay's Sensitive Fragrant Free Face Wash was much better on my skin. It still didn't remove my eyemakeup well but at least it didn't dry my face out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2002 4:09:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This stuff was too harsh/drying on my skin. It did take off eye makeup but again, it was too harsh. I will not be using this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2002 5:59:00 PM More reviews by etoile_rouge

Removed eye makeup and cleansed my face really well.