Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

on 2/10/2003 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After switching many years trying to find a good cleanser, I have been using this one for 3 years now. It removes all of my makeup (sometimes it doesn't get all of the waterproof eye stuff) and doesn't leave my skin tight or too dry.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i really like this cleanser because it leaves my face *clean*. it's gentle and not at all drying... however, it does not remove my waterproof mascara completely. no biggie though, it still does a wonderful job on my skin and that's what really counts.

on 2/1/2003 3:48:00 AM

I was very surprise after trying this foaming cleanser GOOD STUFF!It made my skin feel ,fresh & clean, not dry. Removes all types of makeup even eye makeup without burning my eyes.Quick,fast easy to use pump bottle. I'll never use a messy tube again.I will buy this cleanser again......

on 1/24/2003 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this product a lot because it cleans off my makeup, and even waterproof eye makeup. I figure, if it does that w/out drying out my face too much (sometimes a little in the winter months), then it prolly gets the dirt off too...no pore clogging junk! Great stuff.

on 1/11/2003 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome -- I didn't think just using a cleanser with my hands (without an extra scrubber of some sort) would get my face clean, but it does a great job. It removes eye makeup very well, which makes it perfect for travel, too. It has never irritated my eyes, and while it can sometimes be a little drying in the winter (even on my very oily skin), I just follow it right away with Neutrogena's alcohol-free toner and a moisturizer and I'm good to go. Great scent, too. Excellent product!

on 12/29/2002 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a great cleanser for my normal skin. It is not too drying, not too oily, and it does a great job cleansing. It also smells really nice.

on 12/9/2002 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great cleanser for sensitive, acne prone skin like mine. It removes all makeup (I gave it the toner test). A big bonus is that it easily removes mascara without irritating the eyes. I used to use Cetaphil for my sensitive skin, but this cleanser is much more thorough and doesn't dry out my skin (I also use a retin-a gel so I have to be careful). No sodium lauryl sulfate.

on 11/20/2002 9:02:00 PM

such such SUCH a great cleanser - for me, it gets satisfyingly foamy and really removes every speck of makeup. I use it twice daily, year-round, and have no dryness issues (I have combo skin). *so* recommended. ***ETA: oh noooo, I believe the formula of this cleanser has changed!!! my last two bottles have been much less effective and have left me with some terrible breakouts. I've since switched to Kiehl's Non-detergent Foaming Cleanser, and my skin is much, much happier.

on 9/25/2002 12:16:00 PM

I initially liked how it cleaned my face (even though I always hated the smell), but it started giving me rough patches of dry skin. So into the trash can it goes, and back to good old fashioned Cetaphil as the search continues for my favorite cleanser.

on 9/17/2002 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

After peeking at a client's skin care stash,I decided to get this-my skin has done a real turn around from dry/slightly combination to major oil slick in the t-zone.I really feel as though my skin is clean after using this,and it doesn't irritate me.