April 19, 2014 | 1797 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by condiment

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great spray and it really seems to protect my dry, coarse, thick and very damaged hair from damage when I flat iron it. It also makes it nice and smooth and shiny and doesn't weight it down at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by fdfasfd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an amazing product. I have a horrible flat iron and my hair would come out straight but frizzy and dry. I tried this product (reluctantly) based on the raves of the Hair Board and was in love. It's about $8 in Canada, and I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart.

There's a HUGE amount of product, and I like to spray it into my hands and run it through my hair. I let it dry a little (takes about a few minutes so I do my eye makeup in the meanwhile) and straighten.. it's perfect. Smooth, silky, and just amazing. I really had doubts as it was so cheap but it's definitely my new HG.

There's a nice light scent which fades in a little while, and my hair looks beautiful and healthy. After I used it ONCE, I could see a notable difference. After three uses, my hair looked like virgin hair. So soft and silky, just perfect. You only need a few sprays, until the hair feels just a tiny bit damp.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 10:09:00 AM More reviews by crimsoncurlzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair is fine textured, 3a/3b curls. I love this spray!! Water soluble cones only which is a must for me. I use this with my Blended Beauty Straight Pearl cream when i straighten. I prefer this product to the V05 Miracle Mist. MM left me with a weighed down feeling. But Heat Tamer makes my hair feel smooth and shiny after straightening, all while protecting from the heat. You can definitely over-use this product so be sure not to spray too much or your hair will feel greasy. Great product at a really great price!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict87

I love this stuff!
I flat iron my hair daily.. and this stuff saves my hair! Plus it smells SO GOOD, and it doesn't weigh down my hair like other productes. Definately will be re-purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 4:22:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Inexpensive, fresh green apple scent that disappears (yay, I hate lingering hair product scents) and it gave my hair bounce and shine. I'm using it on wet hair before blowing it dry. Will try with a flatiron next, but with this result I can't see why I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by kzolin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This totally weighs down my hair -- which is quite a feat, because I have volume you can see from outer space. My hair also won't hold a curl with this on. After only three days of use, it took two days of washing with a clarifying shampoo to remove the buildup and return my hair to normal. This is no good for me. I'm glad I didn't spend much money on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2007 3:27:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

It's a toss up between this and V05's Miracle Mist heat protectant spray, though I think the V05 is lighter on my hair. Both make my hair feel much softer and shinier after shampooing and protect it from all the abuse I inflict on a daily basis. A great, great product, so good for so little money.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by hwillis007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used several kinds of heat protectant sprays. This one I don't feel like was protecting my hair. I used Nexxus's version as well with the same mediocre results. Now I have 3 sprays i don't use. The 1st spray I ever tried and always go back to is Beyond the Zone's heat protector. Great product and smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Jasmine1990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i wanted something to protect my hair from heat styling but also something light so it wouldnt weigh down my hair. so i decided to try this. now ive only used it twice but both times my hair was shiny and silky and if anything had a bit more bounce and volume to it!!! will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by twinkletoes0613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is good! Performs just as well (if not better) than Nexxus Heat Protects IMO.....it doesn't make my hair feel weighed down at all or sticky (like L'Oreal heat straight), and its ingredients are similar to Nexxus but far cheaper. Less than 4 bucks,,,,give ita try!