TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 7/31/2008 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Wow! This product is defiantly amazing! I'm much more pleased than I thought I'd be with this. It protects your hair from heat damaging with straightening, curling, whatever style you do and keeps it looking so fresh and healthy! My hair looks so much better looking than when I usually straighten it without this wonderful stuff (coming from my hair which that happens to be MAJOR tiny little bouncy curls everywhere). Trust me, this is a must buy if you style your hair with irons and such that has anything to do with heat. It has nutrients in it to help your hair and makes it non-damageable. Ahhh seriously it was outstanding how my hair looked just after one flat iron take, just outstanding! Try it for yourself. I love it and will for sure buy it again!

on 7/27/2008 1:56:00 AM

omg!!!! i luv this product!!! it keeps my hair from getting damaged, it makes it unbelievably soft,easy to use, a mist so speards evenly, it smells amazing, and isn't expensive!!!!!! nuff said i ♥ this product!!!!!!

on 7/4/2008 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best!!! doesn't weigh my hair down and I'm the kind of girl who wants volume so this is good! doesn't make my hair feel coated. I've been using it for a long time (one bottle last a few months), I thought it was ok, but the i never noticed how much i needed it until i stopped using it!! highly recommend

on 6/30/2008 8:30:00 PM

I LOVE this spray! I brush my hair when i get out of the shower and then i spray this from the mid part of my hair to the ends (NOT on my roots). I feel this product makes my hair softer and smoother than before I started to use it...it makes it feel more...manageable and controlled.

I truly recommend this spray. I have read other heat-protectant reviews (like CHI and GHD), I have tried both of those sprays which made me hair feel coated and kind of straw-like and stiff. This spray makes my hair smooth and soft!

on 6/24/2008 10:50:00 PM

I picked this up on a whim at target two weeks ago because I needed a heat protectant since I blowdry everytime I wash my hair and do a little bit of flat iron everyday.

First off, this stuff is dirt cheap and the spray nozzle is great because it comes out in a mist so it distributes on my hair nicely. I feel like this gives my hair an extra bit of coating that minimizes the heat damage from the blowdryer and flatiron. My hair comes out soft and the ends are not as dry as they usually are. The best part is that this does not weigh down my hair, or make it greasy and so far, no buildup.

A definite repurchase until I find something that I feel protects my hair more without weighing it down or making it greasy (and that's hard to find!)

on 6/17/2008 8:36:00 PM

I saw a difference the first time I used this. My ends are so bad, and this really helps to protect them. It makes my hair really soft and easy to work with too. It was only $4.99, so I'll definitely buy this again.

on 6/4/2008 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Not bad. I use this when I switch off from Melting Gel by Studio Line(L'oreal) a few times a month. Only this helps my roots to stay straighter by flat ironing when I'm over due for a relaxer. Not as great a hold, over all, as the Melting Gel, but it is gentler for my hair (especially the ends) and doesn't bother my scalp like Melting Gel does sometimes. BTW- I notice I need to condition my hair VERY WELL, otherwise gels, mousse, liquids, leave in conditioners etc..will not work right. My hair is so bitchy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this after reading a post on heat protectants at Beauty Brains (http://thebeautybrains.com/). I do not notice any difference in my hair when using this product before blow drying. I can't tell if it is working or not, and since I need to be WOW-ed by hair products, I will not repurchase this.

on 5/23/2008 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff protects my hair from my straightner, and it also smells good!

on 5/10/2008 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it claims to protect hair from heat. i really don't think it does anything. i air dry my hair and only use a hair dryer for like 1 minute every morning to set my style and add some volume. so i don't see a difference whatsoever. perhaps it may be more helpful to those who have more heat exposure. it is light weight though and smells very nice (lingers all day). would not repurchase.