October 2, 2014 | 928 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2003 9:13:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I like this product..only I now think it is a little too pale for me. A YSL MA used it on me, above my brows and on both sides of my mouth to "get rid of those shadows". It did seem to life me up, and make my face look a little better. So, I purchased it and have been happy with the results. People should not think that this is a concealor, per se, for blemishes because it is way too sheer for that kind of coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2003 2:40:00 AM More reviews by annas

Oh most glorious Touche. I am now a believer. It took me a long time to come around and understand the magic this particular item works. It's NOT a concealor meant to do heavy duty covering up. However, it is a subtle bringer of light diffusion to areas which need a little extra help (like under the eyes). It is the most wonderfully subtle highlighter with the added grace of a light concealor. I find the packaging to be logical, and it has lasted me quite a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2003 5:46:00 PM More reviews by stella261

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this a couple of times, and each time I've been impressed. However, the closer I get to A-Levels, the later the cramming sessions, and so the more heinous the bags. This is useful before an event at which photos will be taken, but for serious coverage, I use Revlon concealer first and then highlight happily with YSL. Overall an excellent higlighter, and despite the price, it's a staple of my makeup bags (yes, plural), but for a heavy duty day, or anti-hangover face duty, pick something that will last longer and with more colour density.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2003 1:32:00 AM More reviews by spice_dreamz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brought this after I heard the raves about it,it isnt as good as I thought it would be.It's o.k but nothing special.Found it causes bit of dryness when applied to under eye at times esp if i use it alone so whenever I use it I would always mix some foundation with it first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2003 10:31:00 PM More reviews by offthewall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is truly amazing for under the eye. It lifts and awakens the appearance. In an earlier post, someone had said that "this product is NOT made for people who permanently have bags or super purple/dark circles", and I totally agree. Luckily, I was blessed with naturally clear eyes (thanks mum!!) so I don't need a concealer what-so-ever. but this product just adds 'life' to my eyes and overall appearance. If you want it to brighten your eye area, get a shade lighter than your complexion. I'm extremely tanned and I use #1. . LOVE IT!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2003 12:15:00 PM More reviews by daiquiri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i didn't really like this product. it has to be one of the most overrated ones ever! i bought this mainly because of all the raves by MAs but it really was a waste of money. as a concealer it barely had any coverage, as a highlighter it was ineffectual compared to shimmer creams and the like. i didn't see any of the brightening properties it promised either. i now use it mainly as a eyeshadow base and on my fine lines. i gave it a 2 only because it works for the latter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2003 3:36:00 AM More reviews by reyna

In direct lighting (looking into your lighted mirror) it's like I had plastic surgery. It is designed to reflect light without being noticed as makeup. But in regular lighting - hello, there you are dark circles. Reminded me of the good-lighting-bad-lighting episode of Seinfeld. I'm not one to return makeup (embarassed) so I'm using it over foundation/concealer. Would work fab if I carried a spotlight with me all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2003 12:03:00 AM More reviews by dlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product and the "famed" Cle de Peau at the same time. The Radiant Touch was such a hands down winner, I ordered another one to keep in my purse for touch ups (the Cle de Peau is a heartbeat away from being swapped!). I really like the coverage this offers - its light and airy. Radiant indeed! It illuminates any spot where you dot it and it is the most ingenous applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2003 3:46:00 AM More reviews by pares318

Greatest undereye concealer I've ever tried. I own ALL CD concealers, tried most drug store brands, but none can combat "the most difficult to blend, and easily become caky undereye area." I can put on layers and layers to conceal my super dark circle until I am satisfied and WON'T get caky! For some who doesn't agree with me, the tirck is immediately blend with fingers after application. The downside is the color selection. only 2 I believe. and this product can't handle blemishes too well. It's a "highlighter" not a "concealer" I suppose... But I won't use anything else for my dark circle until anything else better comes out

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2003 7:40:00 AM More reviews by bathory

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first designer product I personally ever bought and after feeling faint parting with the money (twenty pounds)I have to admit a tube of the stuff lasted me nearly a year and it was like stroking perfect luminous liquid skin onto your own. Absolutely amazing stuff - shame its not cheap but then it is YSL.