Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 9/5/2003 8:09:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. It makes me look bright and alert even if I'm not. I've been using it under my eyes for years and consider it a must have. I wash the tip once a week so it never gets dirty and smelly! There are 3 colors to chose from and I like #1 even though I'm tan. It's meant to brighten not perfectly match your skin. People who don't use this stuff are missing out! I tried a cheaper brand and was sorry; it was heavy like most other concealers.

on 8/25/2003 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using Touche Eclat for a few years now and love it!! My tip went moldy after about 8 months, but I finished it at that point. If you have really dark circles, it doesn't completely cover, but I just add Laura Mercier's Secret camouflage on those really bad days to the black areas. Otherwise, I think that it covers well, esp on the red area on the sides of your nostrils. I don;t find it does much for highlighting on the brow bone or cheekbones, etc. I just use it under my eyes and around my nose.

on 8/21/2003 4:28:00 PM

So, I purchased this in the Sephora Paris last year. A lot of buzz, anticipation. All for naught. Does not conceal the dark circles(admittedly, I've serious ones), no radiant touch. That said, attached to the tube for sentimental reasons. Certainly, no reason for anyone else to purchase.

on 8/16/2003 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

after months of debate on wther or not to get this, i caved the other day! and im so glad i did! i love this stuff, how on earth did i ever live without it! definatly a HG for me. because i love it so much, price was definatly justified! will definatly repurchase.!

on 8/1/2003 7:22:00 AM

I don´t understand the negativity about this product. I´ve been using Touche Eclat for about 7 or 8 years now, and I´ve had no complains whatsoever. The lightest shade (I use #1) is just perfect (finally something that isn´t to pink or yellow for my fair dutch skin), the consistency is not to runny or to thick, it brightens and "lifts" my eye-erea without leaving 2 "white holes" in my face and it has a hygienic tip that never gives out to much conceiler. For me it simply does the job. Mouldy tip ?? Rotten smell ?? Am I missing something here ?? I´ve been using the same pen for about 2 years now and there´s no sign of any weird smell of mould whatsoever. The only thing that I find very unhandy is the closed package, so you can´t see when the product is running out. The T.E. doesn´t come cheap, but one tube lasts me about 2 years, so compared to other products it´s not even that expensive...

on 7/29/2003 6:55:00 PM

I wasn't sure whether to give this 2 or 3 lippies. However, I settled upon those 2 lips, primarily because the product itself sucks big time! I share the same complaints as other fellow reviewers below, namely the fact that the pen seems to have rotted out on me! After about 2 months I noticed this foul-smelling odor being emitted from the brush. I cleaned it thoroughly with soap and hot water, but in vain. I made myself wear it a couple more times, just because it's a shame to throw out such a nice-looking pen, but I could still smell the rot after I'd applied it below my eyes, so I just gave up. I just bought Lancome's Effacerne, which has an amazing hygienic tip and you can easily control the amount you want. It's a pity with Touche éclat, I was hoping it would do miracles; it sure did in the beginning as it covers 'black eyes' nicely, but the foul smell just puts me off completely.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just don't get it?Maybe I am missing something?Packaging is vey cool and conveinant,but this product did not cover nd barley highlighted my undereye area.I found a similiar product by PF and it gave me a little shimmer underneath my eyes and it saved me $30+ dollars.

on 7/27/2003 2:11:00 PM

What is the hype about this product??? Yes, the packaging is fab, but quality of the actual product is pants! It lasts only a few hours on my skin even though my skin isnt oily at all! Secondly,it does cover my circles....covers them with a grey tinge more like. I have never had any problems with YSL products in the past and i was willing to give this the benefit of the doubt. Though, i have olive skin, therefore, maybe i'm expecting too much out of a product that isn't made for my skintone.

on 7/26/2003 6:05:00 AM

A good concealer, nothing more and the packaging just sux big time. The brush runs a risk of getting moldy and they do suggest using a clean applicator or just swiping on the back of the hand and applying with the fingers. So what is the point of providing the brush applicator? They might as well have used a wand or foundation stick formulation!

on 7/10/2003 11:37:00 PM

tried this years ago and it sucks. doesn't cover blemish marks or dark undereye circles. DO NOT BUY!!!