October 1, 2014 | 1638 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product!! With one swipe it removes every bit of my eye makeup (And I wear a lot). It doesnt string or burn my eyes or eyelids, and it doesnt dry them out. The ONLY problem I do have with this product is that the packaging says "oil Free" and on the back it says "Leaves no oily residue"..that is a lie. It WILL leave your eye area really oily feeling, but it tend to go away after a few minutes. What I always do is just rub a damp wash cloth over my eye lids after using it to kinda remove some of the oily stuff :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by doof

Works okay but I have to go through with 2-3 times of removing my eye MU before it's totally gone. No complaints though, because of its price. Feels slightly oily if I forget to shake the bottle and even if I do, still feels very slightly oily. I cleanse after and can feel the water repelling my eye area as if it's oily. Will keep buying, however.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mimosurfer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I shook it very well, but it still felt so oily on my skin! I felt like my eyes were surrounded by oil, ugh it was horrible. Maybe I did something wrong, but I returned it right away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow this took off all of my eye makeup very fast. I keep forgetting you have to shake it first. I don't like how wide the top is...it would be nice if it had a smaller hole on the top so I could control how much comes out. My cottonball almost falls in if I'm not carefull. I would definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ac67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like how oily this was..... And it didn't seem to totally remove my makeup....made it really smudgy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupholism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is what I've been using lately for removing E/S. It's not expensive and get the job done. First I use a cotton pad, and then I use a q-tip to remove the tricky areas (lash line). Also, I bought a 2-pack at Costco and got a better deal, so I like it even more! =D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by erikaloren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product does a great job of removing eye make up and is not greasy at all. It def leaves a slight residue you have to clean off. Also, it takes alot of it to do the trick, so you go through a bottle in a short amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Cygne18

This stuff is great! Due to all the complaints about packaging, I cleaned out my Lumene bottle and poured the Neutrogena stuff into it after prying off the cap. Works much better than having the solution slosh out of its original bottle. This remover is infinitely more gentle and just as effective as Lumene. Lumene stings and Neutrogena doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MissFai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

great price, work well every time, not greasy at all-- what else can i say? i'll definitely buy it again!! 2 thumbs up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mrsdimsum817

I am very pleased with the Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. I've experienced a little residue just like MUA member BrittyG had mentioned wiping it off with a warm washcloth and it's gone. Very good pricing for such a good product =) Will definitely be using this product for a long time.