December 19, 2014 | 868 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by my_closet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The absolute BEST makeup remover around! Almost every time I go to the drugstore to stock up it's sold out. It's very gentle on your skin and eyes, even if you accidentally get some in your eye. It easily removes all makeup, even the long-lasting color stay make up. You won't have to swipe over and over again, one or two swipes and it's gone. Don't bother with any other brand, this is the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 7:25:00 AM More reviews by pepermint179

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This by far the most effective and easiest eye makeup remover I've ever used! Just shake it up and pour a little onto a cotton pad and then a couple swipes over the eye and presto! All your makeup is gone! This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin/eyelids and actually soothes them. I definitely recommend this to ANY skin type and ANY eye makeup that needs removing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Mees

I love how my eyeshadows and eyeliner slides right off with one swipe.. however.. it needs an extra couple of more swipes to remove my waterproof mascara.. i must say.. although it doesn't remove ALL my waterproof mascara.. it definitely removed more than my higher brand makeup removers. The tip is to hold the cotton pad to your eye for good couple of seconds so that the makeup remover sinks into you're waterproof makeup, then gently dabbing and swiping the eye area continuously. You need to shake the bottle before each time you use it to activate the chemicals inside so that it'll work.. and it does appear to be oily when applied to the skin.. however.. you ALWAYS have to rinse your face after removing you're makeup.. so the oily-ness did not bother me as it was simply there within the few seconds before i rinse it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Catsnstuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wonder if I am reviewing the same product as the other reviews, as this really does not remove all of my eye makeup (which admittedly includes waterproof mascara and eyeliner). I use a cotton ball and wipe carefully, allowing it to rest on my eyelids a little, and would rather not scrub or rub this delicate area any more than this.

The "oil free" label is a bit interesting, as it certainly feels oily to use! As other reviewers have noted, it also leaves an oily residue behind after use. Apparently the other fluid is silicone-based, not oil-based, but because of this residue I don't see the point of this - it is still inappropriate to use before, say, eyelash tinting as the residue coats the lashes just as oil would.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by complexsimplicity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this removes eye make-up pretty well BUT it is very oily and it dries the skin around my eyes out after using. it doesn't remove waterproof mascara without a few swipes though. a few minutes after i finish, i notice that there is white residue around my eyes. not cute. on the upside, it didn't sting my eyes and i wear contacts. i will not be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Charamuska

it removes my eye makeup quickly :) i like it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ellyyang

I've used up probably ten bottles now, and I'm still stick to it. It's gentle, yet it really has cleaning power. It doesn't irritate my eyes, which is very important to me. I just hope it can make bigger bottle because I just can't live without it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by carolmelapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is currently the eye makeup remover I use, and let me tell you, it's awesome! It does the job, and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Oil-free!!
And since it's from Neutrogena, you can garauntee that it's good for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by missdollymix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have dry skin and I find this works fairly well. I have to use a few cottom pads in order to get my mascara off, which ends up using alot of product. Overall its gentle and works fairly well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

This make-up remover does not remove my waterproof mascara or eyeliner. It leaves the eye area oily, which needs to be washed right away, if not it is going to leave a residue.