July 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ItsJen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This makeup remover generally does it's job. I loved it for about 3 months.(about 1 1/2 bottles). And then after a while it seemed really harsh for my eyes, it started to burn and get really irritated and made my under eye very sensitive. I have to switch to a more moisturizing makeup remover. But it did do a great job with removing my makeup!! but i can't use it anymore... I also think it should could with some sort of a pump, because it can get messy with cotton pads..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by sandy123

This product doesn't really work well. It doesn't take off all the makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like it. ive tried others, pricey and cheap. (almay's does not compare with this at all).... i like this one - it does what its should, doesnt irritate. all i want from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by duale2000

Ok, I do the test: 1 eye with my *used to be fav.* Lancome Bi-facil the Famous and 1 eye with this oil-free eye remover. Same amount of products on 2 cotton balls. 2 swipes with Lancome and 4 swipes with Neutrogena. The results are pretty much the same except Lancome removes the waterproof mascara faster. Both first leave me the oily feeling with some blurry vision, the Lancome one give me that feeling till I wash it away while the Neutrogena quickly absorbs into my skin in 1 minutes and no more oily residue. I vote 5 for Neutrogena for the cheap price and quality product. I like the wide opening of the bottle. In this economy crisis, every little helps!!
Update: I re-rated it to 4 star because I've just found out that Clean&Clear Eye makeup remover is cheaper and works just as good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been noticing this freebie eye mu remover with purchase of Neutrogena mascara and decided to get it.

It's great at removing my eye mu and mascara. Just remember to shake it first before pouring it to a cotton ball.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by pink_hanna

After going through the trials of many eye makeup removers, i tend to like this one the best...it's nice once you let it sit a couple of seconds on the area and then swipe it off, it's not too greasy and usually takes everything off with a couple os swipes, and the best part affordable and last long, cause you don't need a lot. Definately will repurchase once it's done.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by cstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It cleans well, no irritation to the eye. It is oily but I wash my face afterwards so it doesn't bother me. However, what bothers me is that it leaves white residue on my eyelids, under eyes, and corners. And the residue makes my delicate skin under eyes look dry like skin of a 100-year old tree. I can see clear lines under my eyes that never happened before!!! That really scares me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by urbanXglam

This is one of those make-up removers that you shake up before you use, I'm a big fan of this, the bottle lasts me a long time and it takes everything off without stinging. It does leave a oily film, but nothing that a quick wipe won't get rid of.

I went to go repurchase this but it was $12 something CDN, when I've bought it before for $7-8 dollar, a bit of a price jump :/

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by acp534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ve been using this for about 5 years now. It is one of the few that doesnt make my eyes sting or get red after i use it. It removes all of my mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner really easily and gently. It does however leave my eyes really oily and on occasion i see a little blurry for the 2 minutes after using lol but it doesnt bother at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a pretty good makeup remover, though not the best. It does remove all my makeup and mascara, though I have always found it difficult for any makeup remover to remove all traces of mascara, and after a shower, I usually have smudges under my eyes from leftover mascara residue. Anyways, this takes off all my makeup, but it does leave a greasy residue on my lids, and white film that I have to wash off. That is slightly annoying, but overall, I'm satisfied with this product.