July 23, 2014 | 1803 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2003 10:18:00 PM More reviews by harrypotterfreak2005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this soap. It's milky and creamy and really moisturizes your skin. It smells great too, although my mother doesn't seem to like it that much. I love all Dove products! **I"m officially over Dove! The soap dried out my skin and made is so flaky, and I know this is o/t, but the shampoo/conditioner also made my hair itchy! :'(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 5:28:00 AM More reviews by chocolateneedles

I was at my grandma's house last year, and my aunt kept on telling me to cleanse my face properly. I looked in the bathroom, and there was a bar of Dove on the sink.

So I rubbed it, got some foam, and washed my face. It was very mild yet it helped with the odd spots.

When I was to go out somewhere the next day but there was that odd spot or bump on an unwanted area, I'd rub Dove on that for about 10 mins. The next day that odd area would be gone, or at the very least much less visible.

This soap is cheap. You don't have to totally hurt your wallet for it. No long hours of thinking whether or not to buy it. I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by jem1102

I always prefers soaps for a cleaner feeling compared to shower gels. This product is great as it lathers up nicely yet is not drying on my skin, unlike other normal drugstore soaps. Plus the fact that it's really cheap compared to those fr beauty or expensive brands, this one's a real bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2003 2:50:00 AM More reviews by lorien

No matter what Paula B. said, I love this egg-shape soap. It makes my skin silkier, softer, smoother. I'm not very fond of the fragrance, but well, it's better than Ivory IMHO. I've been through MANY high end cleansers, but find myself reaching Dove Bar ever so often.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by KCP6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Dove soap! I've used this when I was younger and it cleansed my skin perfectly. I stopped using it for a while and tried other cleansers. When I used other cleansers, my skin always had one pimple or another. I had no idea what was going on with my skin. All I know is that now that I'm using Dove again, my skin is suddenly so much better . . . I'll never switch again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2003 11:28:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

I had this recommended by my derm back when I had acne years ago and but found it worked better as a body soap b/c literally anything that came in contact with my skin (on my face that is) at that point caused it to break out. Fast forward 10 years, after running out of my usual Aveeno Skin Replenishing, I decided to give it a try once again. And now I have yet to stop. It's working just as good, takes off eye makeup, no breakouts, no drying me out and smells heavenly - so much so that I actually look forward to washing my face. I think the older I get, the more I realize that some of the best products don't have to break your bank account. If it keeps working like this, I'll keep using it on my face too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2003 4:45:00 AM More reviews by NelStar

love this beauty bar. I use this on my face daily and it's a cheap and gentle cleanser that I've been using for years! This bar is great for the body too - a staple for me :D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 6:37:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I used to be able to use this, but not anymore. Dries me out and I'm on the oily side. I do much better with liquid soap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At 28, I've finally gotten sick and tired of all the fancy cleansers and have started using cold cream followed by Dove. Gets my face even cleaner than using a foaming cleanser, and it's certainly more cost-effective. I love the way Dove smells, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ballinbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love the scent and feel it gives my skin after using it. It doesn't lather as well as other soaps...but I keep forgetting it's "not a soap" :p