Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

I love dove unscented white. I have using this for years, and I also use this on myface almost everyday. I beleive that simple is better. This is really cheap with coupons!!!!! I hope they come out with styling products for the hair!!!

on 5/27/2004 8:22:00 PM

This beautiful classic is the best soap on the market. Smells wonderful, moisturizes well and I love the pink color in my bathroom. Awesome, amazing classic that has stood the test of time. Great stuff indeed!

on 5/25/2004 11:40:00 AM

LOVE THIS!!! I use it for my face and body. I will never buy another cleanser for my face again. This is perfect and has replaced my Cetaphil cleanser. It is very gentle and doesn't dry my skin. NO breakouts and very soft skin. Yay!!!!!!!

on 5/20/2004 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

FAVORITE SOAP.'nuff said

on 5/10/2004 10:55:00 PM

I have been using Dove for years and I love it! The scent *always* puts me in a good mood, so I always have a bar in my shower. I alternate using this and different body washes. Plus I've heard dove is the most gentle, so it's the best to use on your er..private area without irratation.

on 5/10/2004 8:32:00 PM

An extremely gentle, fragrance-free soap, perfect for combo or oily skin. I thought it might be too harsh for my face, but nope - no dry spots or tightness. I use J&J Baby Head-to-Toe Body Wash sometimes, and that (made for babies!) is more drying and harsh than this. This gets all the dirt and makeup off. Totally worth it. If you want to use it to clean your face, get the Dove soap for Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar (with white and teal packaging).

awesome

doesn't mess up my "ph balance" and leaves my skin clean and smooth

I love Dove! It has been one my "splurges" for years. It's more expensive than other soaps but well worth the extra dough in its skin-conditioning abilities! I got cheap recently and tried the Kroger's knockoff and that was not the same, that stuff didn't fly! There is no substitute for Dove. It leaves my skin soft and lightly scented and I use it on my face too and its very gentle for that.

on 4/30/2004 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Made me switch over from body wash to bar. Produces a thick, rich, creamy and stiff lather when you use a pouf. The only "soap" I have ever used that does not leave a "film" on my skin when rinsed. Leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. Has a very nice light comforting scent that does fade. (Kinda smells baby "powdery-ish" but I don't like baby powder and I love this. 1 Bar lasts about 2 weeks with heavy use.
UPDATE- I have recently started using this (the unscented one) on my face which I would have never done before. I have read quite a few dermatologist recommenations for this. I am very very surprized with the results. I have very oily skin and its sometines blotchy looking and this has really helped. After 4 days my skin looks more even, feels soft but not greasy, and it removes all my makeup very well. This may be a winner

on 4/28/2004 8:45:00 PM

EXTREMELY harsh/drying on my normal skin. Dunno where the 1/4 moisturizing ingredients went lol...Will not reuse even if it was free!!!