August 22, 2014 | 1613 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by BabyMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is really good for someone who has clear skin with a couple small blemishes. I have sometimes pretty oily skin and when ive cleared up it looks really nice. it has a weird smell and looks a lot more orange then it really is.But i dont recomend for really oily skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by SexyItalian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is good if you want something to brighten your face, but not cake on a foundation. I have mixed feeling about it. It does brightens your face but only lasts for a few hours. Since I have an oily face, I don't think I will get this product again though because when you apply it your face looks like a shine ball. My cheeks were shiny, my chin, under my eyes, my nose, and my forehead. It was overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by alliexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What can I say about this product that can sum it up entirely? Let's see.. amazing!

For a few reasons I absolutely loved this BB cream and I have been so pleased (and surprised). Firstly, I found the colour spread evenly, flawlessly and was generally well rounded. Secondly, it wasn't too thick or too thin and the consistency was perfect (I've used watery BB creams and ones that are thick as paste so this was the perfect medium).

Just like the branding suggests it really does "do it all" and meets every one of its eight proclamations.

The only thing I didn't love about the product is the packaging. I found it kind of tacky and overdone but then again it is a drugstore product and with the amount of drugstore product competition the flashier the better, I suppose.

Anyway, will DEFINITELY buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Emily0816

I bought this as emergency drugstore makeup after evacuating from Hurricane Sandy, and was pleasantly surprised. I'm a TM snob (La Mer and Laura Mercier) and found this comparable to LM, even though it's not a TM. I'm very pale and the lightest shade blended very well into my skin. The yellow-based tint is great for pink-toned Irish girls like me. It's thick enough to minimize the appearance of pores, and gives skin a healthy glow without looking greasy. You may want to use a primer on any dry areas, because it does drag a bit if skin isn't smooth. I'll use this instead of LM in the future, as it doesn't settle into pores the way that LM can. I've been using it for a few days and haven't had any breakouts; it also feels lovely on skin (not too heavy). Most important, it doesn't look like makeup; it looks like great skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by yazminejenni

I love this, I wanted something to offer a little coverage but could double as a moisturiser as I don't want to moisturise too much with oily skin. I also didn't want to get another foundation when my skin got lighter.
Pros:
Lightly moisturises but isn't greasy/oily so my oily skin likes it.
Blurs imperfections (as it claims) and makes my skin look great.
Makes my skin look nicer than any foundation has.
The price suits it nicely.
I can wear this to work without worrying about it unlike any foundation/foundation type product I have used before.
cons:
I sometimes mis-judge how much to squeeze out and can end up with too much/too little but that's my mistake and not the product.
Would definitely buy again, and it fits nicely into my budget :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by PrincessMikki

This is.. A greasy tinted mouisterizer. It offers barely any coverage and does nothing to control oil. I'd much prefer my Too Faced BB Cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by gingerooney7

This stuff has altered my life! For real, in the nicest possible way! I completely and totally love it! I combine medium with medium/deep, and omg, I look amazing! It truly does blur imperfections, creates an amazingly sheer canvas, and lasts all day. Keeps me looking "fresh" nonstop. Cannot believe how much I love this! Makes my skin look soooo good, healthy, perfectly radiant, and does NOT look like I have foundation on. Could not be happier. Do not discontinue this product. Ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by josette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

What an excellent product this is. I have wanted to try a BB cream for quite a while and started with the Garnier BB Cream and was really dissatisfied with it due to the funereal floral Smell of it which lingered a long time after applying.
This Maybelline BB Cream is Excellent for the following reasons:
1] No odor
2] SPF 30
3] Moisturizing but not greasy.
4] Enough yet sheer coverage to even out my skin tone and blend easily.
5] No Parabens so I'm not having to worry about scary diseases.
6] Has a brightening effect yet without shimmer.
7] Very low price.

For reference, my skin is light/medium with yellow undertones [nc20 to nc25]. My own fault I purchased the 'Light' because Target was out of the 'Light/Medium'. So the color was too pale for me, but I will know better next time. The 'Light' would be good for someone who is nc15 or nw15.

To use this, I apply right out of the tube with my fingers. Then I use my fabulous Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer in light. Then I brush on my MAC Skin Finish Natural in 'light plus'.

I love this product because it eliminates so many steps yet my skin looks lovely yet natural.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by MaryKate88

Sadly this isnt BB cream either, it's tinted moisturizer. I won't repurchase this item because it makes my skin a bit oily, provides very little coverage and though it doesnt break me out, it also does nothing special either. Too bad these western drug store "BB creams" really aren't the thing! Now I've switched to Misscha M perfect cover and its does a much better job (see my other review)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by majanet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

While this was my first time trying a "BB" cream, it's probably safe to say that I had used things in the past that shared similar qualities - light coverage, moisture and spf can be found in everything from drugstore products from neutrogena to the very successful Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer ( which was as close to full makeup as I got).

What I liked about this product - great spf from physical sunblock (titanium dioxide) in a formula very similar to the newer Neutrogena td face creams, with no chalky look or feel. The tint was perfect and the td likely is the big help for brightening and a little blurring, too. Skin felt and looked smooth - almost taut. Wears well. I'm very fair, and prone to rosacea flushing, so the fair shade worked well and toned the redness down a bit.

What could be better - maybe a little less taut? Dries very very quickly on the skin, so you must blend quickly. For me, this isn't as much of a problem, but for someone who has a longer routine, it could be a problem.

Overall: I'd buy it again - in fact, I already have.