December 19, 2014 | 1516 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by regang

I love this BB cream! I wish I could wear it all the time, but on days when my face is feeling extra oily I have to wear a more heavy foundation. If you have combination to oily skin you might want to find something else or set this with powder. This product comes in a squeeze tube that is not the best but for how good the formula is I can deal with it. The formula is light but blends imperfections and covers well, you can trust it to stay on all day. I love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So far so good, and yes it's sheer but it'll cover most of my imperfections with 2-3 coats which still feels lightweight. I set it with powder like I do any other BB cream, even the Korean ones. At least in this case the med/deep color is my EXACT skin tone so that's one benefit it has compared to the Korean ones that I have to follow up with foundation & powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by jennybabex

pros!!

gave good coverage, skin looked brighter and really healthy

cons!

really loved this but kept getting breakouts after using it! :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by donna75146

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was really great on, looked awesome,but the next day I had 2 large pimples. I know it was from this. So if it doesn't make you break out it is great. But I can't use it because of that.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by ShyYanne

This was the first BB cream I've ever tried and though I can't really vouch for the "benefits," overall it was pretty nice. It was really light and felt smooth on my skin, and helped even my tone. It wasn't too much coverage but it felt nice, and works well if you don't want to wear a bunch of foundation. All considered, I liked it:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like how light and smooth this BB cream is and I appreciate it's ability to even out my skin. However, I couldn't find a good color match. I have fair/med. skin with yellow-neutral undertones. I have the fair/light shade and it somehow gives my skin a lighter cast, even though the coverage is very sheer. The next shade up doesn't suit me, so I guess I'm out of luck. Unlike other reviewers, I didn't experience any problem with greasiness, etc. The finish holds up all day. So my advice would be to give it a try. If you can find a match, you'll probably like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Mramdayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My first impression trying this on, was that, it's very creamy, and the color was perfect for my dark brown Indian skin (got it in the darkest shade). Putting it on, it was very soft and smooth, blending very nicely. After it was set, it felt smooth on my skin and very light, couldn't even feel or tell I was wearing any form of facial makeup. I put it on around 3:30. By 5 something, I looked in the mirror.... And I was a grease ball! It made me so oily and greasy. This is nice for when you aren't going out, but just lounging around home, and running small errands. Not sure if I would repurchase though, let's see if it does what it says for "8 in 1"

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by p4percut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this in light/medium and it was more than enough for about two generous layers on my face and one on my neck with a bit left over. The color is almost perfect on me (NC20) and because it was so sheer, it didn't matter that it wasn't an absolute perfect match (it is slightly pink).

It's very moisturizing and great for cold days that suck the life out of my skin. I love that I can just slap this on as a moisturizer because the color is so sheer that streaks won't show. I have to set this with powder or else it feels like it never dries. This also means it doesn't emphasize flakes or dry patches, which I have along my jaw.

Coverage is very, very sheer. If you have nearly perfect skin, this will give it some oomph. My skin is far from perfect so I used a bit of my regular foundation on blemishes and red areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by msluisa

I have acne prone skin,and I was tired of covering up my blemishes completely because I feel like it just worsens it. When I found this,I was pretty satisfied. It's so light and it feels like you're wearing no makeup at all. I can already see a difference in my skin after just a week of wearing this. One thing I don't like about it is that it isn't as long lasting as I expected,but if I put a primer on before it can last all day. :) I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by NatalieAnne

LOVE THIS for those days you need quick coverage. Im a teen and have acne It dosnt do full coverage but defiantly blurs the imperfections. It so light. love.