September 18, 2014 | 1769 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by BonjurCutie

I'm technically a light/medium in this brand, but I bought this in medium. This is not a bb cream technically, it's a tinted moisturizer so I bought it with the purpose of only covering my blemishes. On my nose I have red scars and scabs. The thing with scars and scabs is that they are darker and redder than your natural skin color. With the medium tint I apply it to my nose and because this maybelline's bb cream has a pink tint also, it hides almost all off the blemishes on my nose(which is something my stila bb failed to do). You may view the pink tint as a bad thing but the pink tint in the medium tone darker than my skin matched with the dark and red acne scars/scabs which is something that would have not worked well if I had went with my actual skin shade (light/medium in the maybelline bb cream).I wouldn't use this for the face though because it is kind of drying it brings out you skin lines or wrinkles and I didn't buy a color that matched my face tone. For my face I would just stick with my stila bb. I give this product a 4 for covering my blemishes but as a bb cream I would give it like a 2. Like I said before this should not be considered a bb cream or a moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first bb cream, that being said I never used an Asian bb cream. I have nothing to compare this bb cream to.
I was imaging a better coverage. This gave almost barely anything. My tinted moisturiser gave better coverage (aren't bb creams suppose to give better coverage?). A huge factor that I also hated was it made my normal skin look not glowy, but oily after a few hours. Also, without a concealed I saw no change besides that "glowy" factor. The price is good though, 9USD and its easily accessable through drugstores. The color range is okay, I'm the lightest shade. All in all, won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this, but i def do not love it! when i think of a good bb cream, i think cream, thicker consistency. this product is runnier, more like a thin lotion. it provides average bb cream consistency, so not amazing, but it makes my skin feel so oily immediately after application! I set it with powder, and i use blot papers all day long!! in one day of wearing this, i went through 12 nyx blotting papers!!!! 12!!! thats too much oil. after removing it and going to bed, the next day, i washed my face, and still had more oil on my face, and it was colored like the bb cream, yuck!! I still have the full tube, and will be using it anymore, and def plan on a return!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xoxoxol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this. I've found tinted moisturisers in the past to be too 'cakey' for everyday, but this gives gorgeous, natural-looking coverage with minimal fuss. It's really hydrating, and has an SPF of 25 - so even my dry skin is left soft and protected all day. Even better, I wear it every day and a tube still lasts me about two months. I've recommended this to everyone I know, definitely try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by cfstaib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've never been more excited about a cosmetic product in my life. I'm very fair, so most foundations, even tinted moisturizers, look heavy and artificial on me. But this stuff is amazing. It glides on, sinks right into the skin, leaves no residue, and is incredibly hydrating - which I really appreciate heading into the winter months. I look and feel as though I'm wearing no makeup at all! I'm not only going to buy this product again, I may commit to using nothing else.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works great on my combination skin that tends to be dry on my cheeks and slightly oily in the t zone as the day goes on. It gives just a very sheer coverage but I believe it does what it claims and blurs my imperfections rather that covering them. I like it for my lazy days off instead of a heavy foundation. I have also found that it works well under my foundation as a primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by obtbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Where do I begin. This product is fair priced but, the product its self if horrible. Well for Oily skin in my T zone like myself it is murder but for Normal to Dry would still only be ok. Not that much coverage. Only looks good for the first 5 mins. Im not sure what these others are using because this didnt work at all. Even where my skin is normal it still provided way too much oil. So the 8-in-1 is not true. Cant wait to try another one, may need to stay away from the drugstores. This is going BACK!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is one of the best bb creams I have used. The coverage is fine and its texture is perfect. It hydrates my skin for many hours and offers a matte result...I also like that this product has spf 30.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! it gives my skin a dewy glow. it doesn't have much coverage, but I don't always need a lot of coverage. it is also NOT a BB cream. it's a tinted moisturizer, but that's a-okay with me. another thing: a little goes a long way with this.
I also appreciate that it has a safety seal on it So before you buy it, unscrew the cap and make sure there's a safety seal on it. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

I really love this BB cream. I love everything about it. The only thing I really do not love is the shade range. I have to choose between the light and light/medium. Light is too light, and light/medium is too orange. It is so irritating, but I fix it with the power I set with afterwards.

Other than that, I love it. If you use too much, the texture will look odd, but if you use the right amount, it's pretty awesome. And I think the coverage is great for a BB cream. It's not full coverage, but it certainly does cover.

I've been using this since it came out in the summer and have not stopped. I recommend it.