October 22, 2014 | 951 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Mia

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 6:33:00 AM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have wanted it for over a year and finally decided that I deserved it and purchased it. I purchased the pink one for breast cancer support. :) At first I thought well this was a waste of money but now that I have been using it for longer I can fully appreciate what it does, now it is not a miracle worker but I use it with my Biore blemish fighting Ice Cleanser and it is phenomenal. I would recommend using a gel cleanser so that you don't clog the bristles. It is also important to use the Clarisonic within the time limits given, this insures that you get the best most all around treatment possible. My skin is very sensitive so I have allergic reaction many times a month, this is gentle enough to treat the allergic reaction without irritating it. Keep this away from your eyes because it is rough on that area. Also make sure that you use a moisturizer after because if you have dry skin (I do at times) the moisture can actually seep out.
Enjoy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by brassdancer

I LOVE my clarisonic mia. I literally was on the fence about it for a year, both because of price and my skin type. I have very acne prone skin, I was on accutane at one point and just recently had been going through a huge, horrible change in my skin. It came to the point some nights I had to slap neosporin and bandages on my zits to help with redness.

Literally, the next day after using this I FELT a difference. Within two weeks all of my zits were gone, and now I rarely get anything. I have a small zit on my chin, but it is no bigger than a pea, and not red! I notice no irritation with this product, it's simply amazing. It takes off my makeup like nothing else and feels like a dream. Definetly happy I made the investment!

I also recommend buying this product from the skinstore.com. I bought it when they had a 20% code going on, as well as when ebates.com had a %12 percent cash back. I essentially paid only 100 dollars for the mia. AMAZING!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by missmem16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I can say is LOVE!!!! This is by far the best skincare investment you could possibly make. I've been home from college for 2 weeks and I left my charger at school on accident and ever since my Clarisonic died, I've noticed the condition of my skin getting worse and worse (nothing horrible, but definitely not as nice). I have white and black heads popping up everywhere and my skin is much more red and less smooth.
So all in all the Clarisonic makes the overall appearance of my skin amazing! I use the sensitive brush head and it helps cleanse my skin thoroughly without irritating it. I have been using it for about 4 months now, and in that time my pores have gotten significantly smaller, the texture of my skin much smoother, my skin tone is more even, and there are virtually no blackheads, whiteheads, or breakouts on my face (with the exception of the occasional hormonal breakout around that time of the month).
It is like a personal face massage every day. I use it with a cleanser every night after taking off my makeup with my Origins Clean Energy cleansing oil. Although the cleansing oil does remove the majority of my makeup, the Clarisonic gets my skin perfectly clean to ensure that my pores won't get clogged with any leftover makeup residue. My skin is left perfectly clean and ready to apply my serums and moisturizer :)
Purchasing this product was by far the best thing I have done for my skin. I will use this product for the rest of my life, or until something better comes along (if that's possible).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing! This is one little awesome device! I have sensitive skin that is acne prone, prone to clogged pores, and I have mild rosacea. I loved the idea of the sonic technology and that this is smaller, more compact, and more affordable. I ordered this on QVC when this was a Today's Sepcial Value and it came with 3 samples of their cleasner, the charging system (which is so cool!), a replacement head, and many colors to choose from (I choose Violet)....all for around $100.00 with easy pay. Can't go wrong there!

This is very gentle and did not aggravate my skin or cause irritation. My skin is more combo/dry and had been looking a little flaky/parched. I was nervous to try this due to my rosacea but this didn't irritate it at all! After one use, it made my skin look healthy, younger, firmer, and just beautiful. I love that after a minute, it turns off on it's own! Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by slfoos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is really great tool to have when you use full face makeup because it gets all the foundation off your skin easily and makes it feel smooth. When I ran out of the clarisonic cleanser, I started to use another gentle cream cleanser from Aveda. I would also use this with Dermalogica gel cleanser but be careful using it with medicated cleansers like salicylic acid because it irritates my skin and seems to help the medication penetrate better. I ultimately switched to the most gentle of the three face brushes. It is NOT designed to physically exfoliate your skin though it seems like it does help.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

omg, this thing is AMAZING. my horribbbleeee oily skin is completely turning around for the better after over ten years of battling it. and i think it is the clarisonic! it is fully removing my makeup at night and exfoliating at the same time deep in my pores. i love this i will NEVER STOP USING IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

9/18/12 Update: I've noticed more pores than usual and my skin was needing more exfoliating. Where is my Mia?! I've been using this every two days now with superior results! No break outs or dryness. But what I got was barely there pores and super smooth, glowy skin. But generally I use 1/2x a week with my Cerave cleanser.

First Review: So excited to get this for 25% off on spalook.com. However, I cannot use this daily but only one time weekly. For sensitve skin girls this may be too much and can cause dryness and breakouts. Just moisturize immediately after and use less often. Still happy to have this beauty tool as exfoliating can only benefit skin if used in moderation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by bizbuilder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes I give two thumbs up to this Clarisonic Mia (in Pink), although now I see more colors came out in Nordstrom. I think guys should use it too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by jenniferrrr66

I thought that this skincare brush was great. I did loads of research before purchasing one of these brushes. I am only a teenager, so $149 was too much for me to throw around. I checked out other alternatives to this product and read reviews, watched videos, etc. and they all had some minor- MAJOR complaints (about the NutraSonic, Pretika, UltraCleanse, etc.) TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. this is the best it gets. However, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS ITEM FROM CLARISONIC.COM (complete rip off if you want to save money.) There are websites such as www.aspenleafspa.com , www.amazon.com that sell this product for much less! PErsonally, I got mine for $119 with FREE shipping on Amazon (saved at least $30, but didn't get the *free* engraving- which i don't really mind.) at aspenleafspa.com they have 25% off of all of their Clarisonic brushes right now + free shipping. So, if your looking to save money and still want top of the line quality theres your price options! This brush is terrific, but did not help my acne problem, i do think it has prepared my skin to repair itself and I definately want another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Jane_Dewey

This is a great product. Highly recommend. First saw it years ago on Oprah but tried a cheaper Neutrogena one, which irritated my skin. The sensitive brush is soft. I use the hydro cleanser that came with it. I found a better deal at QVC for $25 less than Sephora with the cute jaguar color and three sample cleansers for easy pay option. Even for sensitive skin I would try this.