Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love these! They are sweetly transparent and I love the subtle glimmer. My boyfriend does not really like makeup (sigh) but these are OK by him. The colors are light and sweet, and even though they are expensive for a product that doesn't impart much color, it lasts a while on your lips, is easy to apply, and has a nice texture and pretty shine.

But I will be checking out L'oreal's Color Juice, as everyone ways they're so similar.

Gah. Received from a friend, and really wanted to like this but I don't! I got Sirop de Rose, and it smells nothing like rose, but more of a sickly sweet lychee. However i do like the shine and staying power. Will probably try other flavors though.

These are grteat and have wonderful staying power for lip gloss. And they come in a zillion colors.

Juicy Tubes are my favorite. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous shine, sweet taste -- everything you want in a gloss.

I have had 3 juicy tubes [Syrup d`rosa, Strawberry Glaze, Beach Plum]... i love the colors but no matter how much i try to love the glosses themselves -- i just can't. They tend to be sticky & goopy. Also, they dry my lips out too quickly.

Yes, these are overated and too pricey for the product but the shades in the tube look so pretty that I will probably be sucked into purchasing again. Luckily, my sister iin-law works for Lancome and she passes the gift sets on to me pretty frequently. But these are way too sticky and you need to keep applying them. Even still, I dont think I will ever fully use one of these. Only the darkest colors have any color pigment once on the lips...the light pinks and yellows just show up as shine. Hmmmm....

I really like the packaging, very cute and durable. I can throw this in my purse without it leaking. These glosses are sticky, but last a very long time and are really shiny! I also like how they do not dry out the lips. I wish they had a bit more color, then they would be perfect.

It´s GREAT! The best lipgloss!!!

I had the Lychee JT.

First of all, it's not pigmented at all!! Second, I hate the glitters!! I think the only color you get is from the glitters!!! Lastly, the scent turned abit gluey after awhile!! I don't mean on my lips, it smelled gluey in the tube!!! *acks* I just feel like I'm applying glue on my lips, fancy glue with glitters!! With S$24, I can get better gloss out there!

While the colors are really pretty these glosses are so unsticky that they last about 10 minutes. I wouldn't repurchase a gloss that lasted so shortly.

Recommended for Medium Skin