Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/25/2004 2:54:00 PM

Juicy Tubes are my favorite. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous shine, sweet taste -- everything you want in a gloss.

on 2/25/2004 12:00:00 PM

I have had 3 juicy tubes [Syrup d`rosa, Strawberry Glaze, Beach Plum]... i love the colors but no matter how much i try to love the glosses themselves -- i just can't. They tend to be sticky & goopy. Also, they dry my lips out too quickly.

on 2/24/2004 10:47:00 AM

Yes, these are overated and too pricey for the product but the shades in the tube look so pretty that I will probably be sucked into purchasing again. Luckily, my sister iin-law works for Lancome and she passes the gift sets on to me pretty frequently. But these are way too sticky and you need to keep applying them. Even still, I dont think I will ever fully use one of these. Only the darkest colors have any color pigment once on the lips...the light pinks and yellows just show up as shine. Hmmmm....

on 2/23/2004 6:04:00 PM

I really like the packaging, very cute and durable. I can throw this in my purse without it leaking. These glosses are sticky, but last a very long time and are really shiny! I also like how they do not dry out the lips. I wish they had a bit more color, then they would be perfect.

on 2/23/2004 10:26:00 AM

Itīs GREAT! The best lipgloss!!!

on 2/22/2004 12:41:00 PM

I had the Lychee JT.

First of all, it's not pigmented at all!! Second, I hate the glitters!! I think the only color you get is from the glitters!!! Lastly, the scent turned abit gluey after awhile!! I don't mean on my lips, it smelled gluey in the tube!!! *acks* I just feel like I'm applying glue on my lips, fancy glue with glitters!! With S$24, I can get better gloss out there!

on 2/21/2004 9:25:00 PM

While the colors are really pretty these glosses are so unsticky that they last about 10 minutes. I wouldn't repurchase a gloss that lasted so shortly.

on 2/20/2004 9:55:00 PM

I originally bought these in Syrop and Petal and fell in love with them. Nice & goopy so they stay put, and the colors seem like they'd be nice on a variety of skin tones because of the sheerness. I have to add that Loreal's Colorjuices are just as good and a lot cheaper though.

on 2/19/2004 1:53:00 PM

I've got three JTs(Cerise,Chilled and Lychee) and I love them!
They smell & taste lovely and the color selection is really good even if they aren't very pigmented.
The texture is a bit sticky but they last longer than many other glosses.

on 2/17/2004 1:30:00 PM

these are so much fun- yummy shades- they are really fun to buy, and probably to collect.

Recommended for Medium Skin