Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/23/2004 10:26:00 AM

Itīs GREAT! The best lipgloss!!!

on 2/22/2004 12:41:00 PM

I had the Lychee JT.

First of all, it's not pigmented at all!! Second, I hate the glitters!! I think the only color you get is from the glitters!!! Lastly, the scent turned abit gluey after awhile!! I don't mean on my lips, it smelled gluey in the tube!!! *acks* I just feel like I'm applying glue on my lips, fancy glue with glitters!! With S$24, I can get better gloss out there!

on 2/21/2004 9:25:00 PM

While the colors are really pretty these glosses are so unsticky that they last about 10 minutes. I wouldn't repurchase a gloss that lasted so shortly.

on 2/20/2004 9:55:00 PM

I originally bought these in Syrop and Petal and fell in love with them. Nice & goopy so they stay put, and the colors seem like they'd be nice on a variety of skin tones because of the sheerness. I have to add that Loreal's Colorjuices are just as good and a lot cheaper though.

on 2/19/2004 1:53:00 PM

I've got three JTs(Cerise,Chilled and Lychee) and I love them!
They smell & taste lovely and the color selection is really good even if they aren't very pigmented.
The texture is a bit sticky but they last longer than many other glosses.

on 2/17/2004 1:30:00 PM

these are so much fun- yummy shades- they are really fun to buy, and probably to collect.

on 2/16/2004 12:37:00 PM

I have 18 JTs, with 3 more coming my way. These glosses go right to the top of my list with its versatile colours, reasonable price, and absolutely delectable scent. Oh, not to forget the delish shine! Perfect for every and any occasion. *LOVE* it. :)

on 2/11/2004 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have it in Tantalizing Lili, and I wouldn't say I'm head-over-heels-in-love with it. It's fabu, but it seems to fade too quickly, and it's a little too sticky.

Who doesn't love JTs?!

I do like these. These are cute and they have a great color selection. My fave is Miracle. These were just a bit sticky for me. However, I have just discovered the Chanel glossimer which I LOVE! So, for glosses I will probably stay with Chanel.

Recommended for Medium Skin