August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkyohana

I LOVE this product! I got it off eBay and the lid was broken, thus 3 lippies on the packaging, but overall the PRODUCT is AMAZING! I dumped the Ojon (or rather donated to a friend) and am a Moroccan Oil convert! Love this stuff. Wished it would do the same for my skin, otherwise I would bath in it. My hair is light and smooth with a light clean scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

This is a great product! I use this after towel drying my hair and before blow drying, it melts right into my hair, not greasy at all and leaves your hair silky and soft. It's also great for color treated hair. The smell is probably my favorite thing about it! It's becoming more and more popular at my salon, this stuffs been out for a while now but i think it's been gaining more of a following. 20$ for a nice size bottle that will last me forever, not bad at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It makes my hair so shiny and it removes all my frizz. I don't really like the glass bottle. I usually end up pouring out too much. It's not cheap either but I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 5:01:00 AM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was putting together my usual order of stuff from CosmeticMagic when I saw this on their front page. I had heard all the hoopla over this product and thought it sounded very promising for my super thick, waist length, naturally curly hair. Right now my HG final finisher over my Curl Keeper & Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Cream is Redken's Sleek Obedience Solid Serum (awesome stuff if used on wet hair only). I know that for hair like mine, Macadamia nut and other oils are the bomb because they coat and define frizzy hair like mine beautifully. This stuff does not disappoint. This is everything Fekkai's Glossing cream should be but isn't. I ran a tiny bit through my damp hair after doing my usual routine and my hair dried completely and totally frizz free with incredible curl definition. It really takes the frizz way down and leaves your hair very glossy and healthy looking. I love the definition it gives my curls. Smells nice too, although the price is a bit crazy and the glass bottle VERY impractical. I suppose glass is better for storing the oil and keeping it fresher perhaps, but you need to be careful because it is glass. A little really does go a very long way so this bottle could last you months (even with long curly hair like mine). Very nice find.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by SwtSteph5417

This is one of the best hair products I have ever used. I work in the salon industry so I have used my share of products, someone is always promoting something new, but this is by far and away the best. A little goes a long way so please dont be frustrated with the price tag. 1 bottle will last you a really long time. It cuts your blow dry time, improves color and shine instantly. As you can imagine, I do a lot of coloring since I work in this business so my hair gets extremely over processed and dry. This product brings it back to better then normal. My hair is left incredibly soft and smooth and doesnt appear to be over damaged although it probably is. Its a definite must for people with long colored treated hair, you'll be so glad you tried it !!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair is thin, dry, weak, I have some breakage at the ends, and I color (root touch-ups though) and blow dry/flat iron once or max. twice per week. I was in need of something to restore moisture, make it shinier and healthy looking, and this oil seemed to fit the bill on all accounts. So I decided to splurge (43 CAD is not cheap!). Well, the only positive things I can say about it is that it smells very nice (hence the 2 lippies). Other than that...not only it didn't do anything to help my hair, but I actually have a feeling it dried it out. I tried on damp hair after washing, on its own, then with a leave-in conditioner, I tried on dry hair, I tried as a finishing "serum" after flat ironing...My hair would look decent for an hour or so, then my ends would start looking frizzy, unruly, and fried. I haven't had this problem in the longest time, everything I had used prior to this helped way more (PM Super Skinny Serum, but especially Tigi After Party). Actually if I think about it, my ends even feel drier! That can't be good... I'm sure it's a good product for other types of hair, but it definitely doesn't work on mine :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 12:14:00 AM More reviews by LEYTONLOVER333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about six months now and I will never co back yo B&B straight. It protects hair from heat damage, perfects curls, removes frizz, and adds shine,softness, and moisture. How did I ever survive without it I'll never know!!!
Well worth it's 42$ price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Atrox

Best hair product I have ever found! I have very dry, frizzy hair- this oil helps immensely and does not weight down the hair- softest it has ever felt. Been using for about 4 months now (using the same bottle, and I have long hair).

EDIT: After using this for ~8 months, I noticed that no matter what I did, my hair would not get smooth like before when using the product. Read that it may be due to too much of the silicon-derivatives. I switched to Giovanni leave in, am happy with it, and will try the Moroccan Oil again after a couple months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Kittypiepie

This stuff is great! I currently have in my hair-smoothing arsenal Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Frederic Fekkai Coiff Ironless Straightening Balm, Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream and Moroccan Oil. My hair feels healthiest when I use the oil. Yep, guess you could call me a product ho. The bottle didn't come with a pump applicator so I have to be careful to pour a little into my hand and re-cap so that none of the product runs off my hand and into the sink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

wow wow wow....this product is amazing...my hair drinks it up..no frizz, blinding shine and makes it sooo soft..this is the ultimate leave in...a true miracle for my hair