July 31, 2014 | 2074 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jessieheartsmakeup

I LOVE HIGHBEAM!
I think this is probably one of the best (or the best) product benefit sells. It gives me a really great sheeny glow on my cheekbones and catches the light perfectly.
It is not over shimmery at all and looks great

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by GeNiE

This is a really great highlighter it blends excellently and really gives a natural sheen to my skin. I much prefer it to Moonbeam as I hate the violet/purple undertones of that product. :(
Highbeam is one of the best products that Benefit have produced and I would definately buy again and would probably have to very soon because the packaging is on the wasteful side and I imagine that a lot of product will get stuck at the bottom of the bottle. It is slightly greasy but as long as you don't over-do the shimmer in the rest of your makeup, it'll look just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:19:00 AM More reviews by emidoti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Well, I have really dry skin and most of liquid products (when they dry of course) show dry patches on my face :( this one gives me this lovely glow, and no dryness :) yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by whutwhut_whut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is so expensive, but totally worth it! It is perfect for my fair skin but it would probably work on any skin tone. I love benefit packaging, it's so cute! It's very vintage, even though I know some people don't like the "nail polish bottle" packaging. This is the best highlighter i've used, I find that the liquid makes you look far more natural than a powder highlighter. I would for sure use it again, but I think it'll last me forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Sammyxiao

It gives very nice reflective light on my skin, great for night outs, and this small bottle lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by hammevo

Well, this is a nice highlighter, it's very subtle and you look glowy. It makes my tan skin brighten, I think it may look better at night tho since out in the daylight ppl can see that you have glitter on your face. However, it makes me a little oily..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by seekliz

I got this product as a gift from my mom, so I can't complain about my price however when it runs out I wouldnt buy it again due to the price. On those same lines.. I think this bottle may out live me.. A little goes a LONG way!

I like applying this over my regular blush for a night out or with no blush when I'm going Naturale and I just want my face to glow. It looks really nice and shimmery but not overly so.

Good product, the packaging could use a re-design I dont like dipping the nail polish thing back in I feel like germs get in? and like I get a big glob that I dont need. Other than that good product that does what it says if you're willing to shell out $30 for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product to go with Benetint a long time ago. Even though I'm not much of a fan of Benetint, I will say that High Beam works really well with it on cheeks. But I love High Beam as a highlighter with almost any blush, or even by itself. I've had it for several years and am just now starting to run out. It is a very pearly pink color that will make you glow. It is perfect for fair and cool-toned skin (I'm told Moon Beam is the equivelant for warmer, darker skins ladies). The only complaint I have is that the packaging and the consistancy are a bit odd. But I would repurchase this product anyway, it's one of my favorite Benefit products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best highlighter ever! I dot on my cheek bone and pat to blend. You can put it over or under blush. The result is soo natural and dewy. It is really bright your whole face. I will always have one in my makeup draw.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by TampaBayGal

A MUST BUY!!! This is by far my FAVORITE HG cosmetic product! The subtle highlight on your cheekbone is incredible! Put it on...go out...check yourself out in the mirror hours later...you'll be amazed at how it brightens up your whole face! Thank-you Carmindy for the insight on this fabulous product! Love it, Love it, Love it!