Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

I would purchase this product again, but I probably wouldn't have to because the large bottle will last forever. I also have the small sizes too to keep near my bed for nighttime. When I was about fifteen I used Acutane for my stubborn acne. The tops of my hands chapped and cracked tremendously as well as my lips. Without Aquaphor I don't know how I would have survived those months.

I'm glad that Aquaphor is unscented. It's a simple as they come but truly awesome for dry skin and lips.

I was looking for something over the counter for the eczema that started on my face. I had heard the horror stories about the creams that are prescribed, so I tried everything I could find. Then one day I stumbled upon the reviews on Aquaphor and thought I would give it a try. Wow! this has cleared up almost all of it. I also use it on my lips before I go to bed and when I leave the house. This stuff has no scent whatsoever and it doesn't feel sticky on your lips at all. I have been recommending this to my friends.
This is awesome stuff!!

This product is definitely reocommended. I'm taking medication for my skin that dries out my lips and this was recommended on a website so I bought it at Walgreens and it works instantly and I don't have to apply as often as I would with any other chapstick. It makes the lines on my lips disappear. Even after I'm done with the medication, I will continue to buy this product. It also makes my lips look bigger and sexier.

i love Aquaphor. It is great for my Retin A flakes, sides of my nose, lips, hands, feet, cuts etc. etc. I have a tube everywhere around my house. For some strange reason, all moisturizers break out my face- but I can use it sparingly there to get rid of those nasty flakes.

THIS STUFF SAVED MY LIFE while I was on Accutane. I used it on my lips. I honestly don't know what I would have done without it. I don't know what it is about this product, but it's the best thing for your lips...works better than chapstick, vaseline, whatever the heck else you can use on your lips to save them. I've been on Accutane twice and had a horrible experience with it. It turned my face and body upside down, and especially left my lips feeling as if they were on fire. They chapped like I've never seen lips chap before... I thought I was going to rip my lips off until I used Aquaphor. Not only did it bring instant relief, I no longer had any burning or chapped problems with my lips. It was a cure, a miracle.

My only downside with it is that the packaging is very inconvenient if you want to use it on your lips. You have to use your fingers, and that's pretty unsanitary. I think they should make one in a tube for chapstick use. To avoid using my fingers, I bought the tiny tubes of Aquaphor (you can find them in the dollar section at Target, Raley's, etc.) so that I could use it as if it were a chapstick tube. Other than the packaging, this product is a MIRACLE cure for your lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is one product MUA did NOT introduce me too. A doctor did.
I had a foot condition and it was recommended to me to use this at night w/ a sock over my foot. The condition didn't get better (I needed a strong medicine for it) BUT my feet were soft and lovely. I was buying the jars of this for use on my feet, then I came across the tubes and voila, now I have my "go to" lip moisturizer. I love this stuff. I smear it all over my lips at night before I go to bed simply because I breath through my mouth due to sinus conditions and my lips would be all dryed out in the morning. This keeps my lips soft and supple and also make a great mixing medium for pigments if you want to use them as a lip color. I have bought this over and over. No house should be w/o it.

I first discovered this product while applying it to my nephew's dry skin on his fuzzy little baby head. I thought it looked like it could work on my lips so I tried it out and voila! A great product for lips (especially as a night treatment). Good for cuticles and severely rough patches of skin. Can be greasy so I don't recommend for large areas.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like Aquaphor better than Vaseline because it's not as greasy but just like Vaseline it can be used everywhere and it works wonders. Love that there's no scent to it either. Great stuff.

This is great stuff! Man, it really heals dry cracked lips! I use it to soften my feet and hands. No strong odor either so my husband uses it too! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It's the only product that has prevented my cuticles from becoming cracked during the winter.