October 1, 2014 | 993 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by mautan17

wow i would like to warn that everybody must have it bcos of its very low price and very good quality. you pay around 10$ but it lasts for a year. Right now, i really want it cos i bought it in US but it is not available in my country.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 3:08:00 AM More reviews by emsiemilia

This is the only product of any kind out there that I would call my HG. I have chapped lips worse than ANYONE else I know, and have searched for over a decade looking for something that actually worked. Aquaphor is it. It is THE perfect lip moisturizer. It's nice and shiny; I like the texture better than vaseline-- it's smoother somehow, a little more emmollient and moist. I wish it came in smaller packages, but I really can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 4:47:00 AM More reviews by tinkywinkystinky

I first used this 5 years ago on a recommendation by my dermatolgist; my skin was sensitized to everything at that point, and I was truly desperate. For raw, troubled, sensitized skin, I've never found anything better. It is indeed super greasy so you can only apply it at night, but the next morning any serious skin problem is improved. This is my HG emergency repair cream + daily lip moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by sarahandj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Many thanks to everyone at MUA. My skin is dry and mature (43) and really red. I thought I was suffering from roscea and was considering going to the dermo. After a very big mistake last night using La Mer's horrible facial mask...didn't read reviews and am paying for it. My skin was a mess!!! Dry, itchy and more red than usual. Oh so lovely! I spent an hour reading reviews on aquaphor. Have always used on lips, but due to all the positive reviews, slathered on face. Oh my 24 hours later every face feels sooo good and although is still slightly red, looks better than it has in years!!! Use the little travel tubes as the big tub is unwieldy and messy. This is a lifesaver!!! Yes, it is very greasy, but the results are worth it!!! Rather be greasy than itchy, tight and red. Also can blot after 10 minutes. Sorry this is so long but I have tried everything, including Eucerin and I can't believe these results!!! Have read that this won't break you out and will keep you updated. Again thanks MUA for all the awesome advice!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2007 4:30:00 PM More reviews by roxy9135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

During my Accutane months, this is the one thing I could not live without. I am not exaggerating, before I go anywhere I check for my keys, phone, and aquaphor (sample size for when i go out; drugstore size at home). As all you Accutane-ers know, if you simply drink 1 sip of water, your lips will instantly start to peel/bleed/shrivel. Not with aquaphor by my side. It has now been 2 years since I have come off of accutane and left my dry chapped lips behind, but I still have my aquaphor at home. I just put it on before I go to sleep now, and wake up the next morning with moisturized lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by luckybamboozled

I only use this as a lip treatment and I love it! It's great if you're using bp products to treat acne because my lips always end up dry even if I don't get near them with the bp!I tried using this on rough patches like my elbows but I just can't stand how this feels on my skin. I wish I would have purchased the tube instead of the tub since I'm only using for lips more sanitary and convenient that way...will repurchase very nice treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by cowartgirl

I love this stuff. It works wonders on chapped lips. I also use this as a lip gloss along with my favorite lip liner. Truly moisturizes lips.
Also works well on cuts and burns. I also use it to remove racoon eyes from washed off mascara. A regular multi-purpose product. A must have in my household.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2007 5:45:00 AM More reviews by jupiterxogardenia

I finally caved and got this due to all the rave reviews. I think it's only slightly better than regular Vaseline. Mainly I used this on my dry cracked heels and it moisturized it okay but it was so inconvenient to use since I had to cover my feet with socks since this greasy mess would never really sink in. *edit* In the past week I developed something like eczema or a rash on my chin that not even the thickest, most heaviest creams took care of. After days of trying things like Hope in a Jar and Weleda Skin Food, I reached for this again. I slathered on a thick layer before bed and by morning it completely healed up. This product is kind of like an ointment the way it sits on top of your skin like Neosporin and it's very gentle and healing. For something serious, I would recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by usernameistaken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a little travel size tube of this to use as a lip treatment. It works pretty good, not too greasy and does the job. I think I prefer it over my Carmex. However, this, as well as WD40, is for external use only. So I use it as a night-time treatment when I won't be licking my lips or eating stuff.

continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2007 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Possummama

I agree with what a couple other people have said. Glorified Vaseline! I'll stick with my good old Vaseline which is cheaper and works just as well.