Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

on 1/24/2008 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! It seems like it is just glorified vaseline but it is wonderful. I bought a tube and keep a little jar in the bathroom, one in my purse and one on the night stand. I don't rub it all over my hands because its pretty greasy but I do use it on my lips, I use it to take my makeup off, I use it on my cuticles, on my feet. I haven;t used it on my face because I thought it would break out my face but after reading the other reviews I will!!

on 1/23/2008 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have used everything everything everything on my dry body skin. Baby oil, Aveeno, Cetaphil, Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Bath and Body works, Vaseline, and on and on. EVERYTHING. I got this when I had run out of options. OH..........MY...........GOSH. I use it all over my body at night after a shower and it's like the most soothing balm in the world. The itching stops immediately. I can go a day or two between uses because it protects so well. So I slather it on every other day and my skin is WONDERFUL. I now also use it around my eyes at night, on my lips, feet, hands, elbows and I can't say enough good things. No scent, no downside to it at all. A MILLION times better than Vaseline or any other product I've ever used. I keep a tub of it in the bathroom and a tube in my purse. I also use it on my daughter's lips to keep them from cracking and bleeding which she has a hard time with since two plastic surgeries to correct a birth defect. As long as we keep this on her, she has no problems at all. Really a superb product and will never be without it.

on 1/23/2008 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Magical stuff. I rub a little on my feet every night at bedtime and my feet have been transformed. I also use this on my lips with great results. I didn't use it for a week and my lower lip got so dry from central heating that it cracked, so it's back to the Aquaphor. I got the economical tub but wish I would have gotten the tube for convenience's sake.

on 1/23/2008 4:52:00 PM

Great product, your lips may become addicted to this stuff (meaning if you stop using it your lips may begin to burn) however for me, who is a lip balm freak, i'm always using lip balm so its not a problem. This stuff is also great when you burn your skin

on 1/23/2008 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like to use this or vaseline as a lip balm. Lip products with too many fancy ingredients can actually dry your lips out (esp. the tingly ones like softlips...they dry the lips out long term. Mine get bad)

SO I like that this is so simple, has no scent and sinks right in without getting all outside my lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing better for your lips at night! Very inexpensive.

on 1/20/2008 3:48:00 AM

My HG nighttime moisturizer. I use this over my moisturizer or serum at night to create a barrier. I LOVE LOVE LOVE aquaphor! It feels a little vaseline like, but it soaks right into my skin and I wake up with clear glowing skin. Wonderful as an eye cream as well.

on 1/20/2008 12:38:00 AM

I have a large tub of this sitting on my bathroom counter. Every morning and every evening I swipe some on my lips. It is so effective that I never get cracked or peeling lips like I used to during the cold New York winters. In fact, I hardly ever have to re-apply balm during the day because my lips feel perfectly moisturized for hours. Ditch your Kiehl's balm and grab some Aquaphor. Not only is it less expensive, but it works far better. And, as an added bonus, it doesn't have a super shiny finish so it doesn't feel like you're wearing lip gloss when you're not. They even recently came out with tiny tubes of the stuff so it's purse-friendly now.

on 1/19/2008 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

I over-used Ma Ma lotion and all of a sudden looked like I was 300 years old, with wierdly taut, thin skin as parched as the Sahara, and new wrinkles I'd never even known could exist. Not to mention the burning sensation and flaking, chapping, etc. Horrible. Aquaphor to the rescue! I applied it for 2 nights, and by the third morning my skin was back to normal. Thank God.

on 1/18/2008 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm pretty sure Aquaphor can do anything. It has saved my nose, my lips, elbows, knees, feet - everything. I like that it does not have a smell, and that it keeps whatever I have applied it to moisturized for a long time - everything else I've tried either has an overpowering scent or requires constant reapplication. I have a mini tube in my purse, a tub on my nightstand, and a big tube at work. Now if only I could find a way for it to help me figure out my taxes . . .