July 24, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by cowartgirl

I love this stuff. It works wonders on chapped lips. I also use this as a lip gloss along with my favorite lip liner. Truly moisturizes lips.
Also works well on cuts and burns. I also use it to remove racoon eyes from washed off mascara. A regular multi-purpose product. A must have in my household.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2007 5:45:00 AM More reviews by jupiterxogardenia

I finally caved and got this due to all the rave reviews. I think it's only slightly better than regular Vaseline. Mainly I used this on my dry cracked heels and it moisturized it okay but it was so inconvenient to use since I had to cover my feet with socks since this greasy mess would never really sink in. *edit* In the past week I developed something like eczema or a rash on my chin that not even the thickest, most heaviest creams took care of. After days of trying things like Hope in a Jar and Weleda Skin Food, I reached for this again. I slathered on a thick layer before bed and by morning it completely healed up. This product is kind of like an ointment the way it sits on top of your skin like Neosporin and it's very gentle and healing. For something serious, I would recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by usernameistaken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a little travel size tube of this to use as a lip treatment. It works pretty good, not too greasy and does the job. I think I prefer it over my Carmex. However, this, as well as WD40, is for external use only. So I use it as a night-time treatment when I won't be licking my lips or eating stuff.

continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2007 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Possummama

I agree with what a couple other people have said. Glorified Vaseline! I'll stick with my good old Vaseline which is cheaper and works just as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2007 2:22:00 AM More reviews by pudadough

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think I have found my HG skin moisturizer! I never would have believed that something that feels essentially just like vaseline would produce such great results! I'm 22 and have what I would call a "reverse T-zone" and have always suffered from extreme dryness and flaking/peeling in this area, especially on my nose, and nothing seemed to completely moisturize this area. I have tried applying vaseline to it before and NEVER had results like with Aquaphor. I originally purchased this for my chapped lips after seeing the great reviews here and simply tried it on my face on a whim. I'm truly AMAZED! My peeling and flaking has virtually disappeard, and that's no exagerration. I apply it to my "RTZ" and lips every night before bed and after showering and cleansing. As most have already said, it also works miracles for chapped/peeling lips. It is simply indispensible to me now! I have the medium tube for ease of transportation, but just saw it in a two-pack of minis (purse size) at Target. I recommend this highly. It ain't your Mama's petroleum Jelly!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2007 3:04:00 PM More reviews by WonHawtBish

I made the mistake of buying the big tub of this. It's great and all, but it's nothing but an overrated tub of Vaseline. Save your money girls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2007 9:26:00 AM More reviews by beemoody

If you are even considering it, buy this product. I have the tube b/c I can easily tranport it. If you don't want to buy plain old vaseline, get this!!!!! I agree with all the other positive reviews - lips, elbows, knees, cuticles, dry skin anywhere (especially my nose area which is dry and peels a lot due to allergies).

For a good lip exfoliation, I suggest applying before taking a shower and then buffing it off with a wet washcloth afterwards. It always works for me.

It is not worth it to buy all those other lip moiturizing products b/c this one does it all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

after a depilatory mishap - this is awesomely cooling and reducing the weird sensation on my upper lip! also - i just had a cold core and didn't want to put anything on my lips but they were so dry. so i started putting this on...it helped soooooooooo much. this is like my new holy grail of lip treatments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff and am never without it. It has sooo many uses... I love it for my dry lips, it keeps them from getting chapped, and makes them feel soft and look glossy. I sometimes use it on my eye area when it gets really dry. I also works well on heels, elbows, and knees. I've also tried a tiny bit on my eyelids, over eyeshadow, to give it a dewy sheen and it has worked well for that. And I am constantly using it on my cuticles and it keeps them in good shape. I mean, this stuff has sooo many uses that it is totally worth it to buy yourself some. A little bit goes a long way, too. Definately, obviously, something I would repurchase again, and again, and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Great for lips and as a barrier cream for peels. Not nearly as greasy as vaseline or rosebud so it stays on lips much longer, penetrates and hydrates much better and makes my lips so much softer. Even my bf loves it and he hates everything lippie.